generous hammer bug? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

generous hammer bug?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MackenzaE

MackenzaE

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:55 AM

Good Day GM's

I have a problem in the game. I have 3 safe to +7 weapon and I was about to ups my swirling petal shuriken to +7. The first try it was succcess and upgrade it to +6, and i have left 2 more certs. then when I was try to upgrade it to plus +7 my 2 certificates vanish along with some oridecons. I thought it was my fault but I buy 1 more certs to try it again but when I ask generous hammer my certificates vanishes again together with my normal oridecons. can you help it back my 3 certificate? thanks in advance more power.

#2 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:30 AM

there is chance to FAIL when upgrading to 7. Failure would "eat" the certs but would not break the weapon (no certs = weapon gets destroyed when failed)

#3 MackenzaE

MackenzaE

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:09 PM

I was trying to upgrade it along with certificate and ori in my invntory. But when i try i to click to use certificate, my certificate all disappear.

#4 DamiaN468

DamiaN468

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:30 PM

So you mean you did not even have a chance to try upgrading the item and the Safe +7 Certificates just vanished.

Maybe it uses all certificates in one go but stops when he gets a successful upgrade.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

When you select to use the cert + ori, it should take 1 cert + 1 ori, and either succeed or fail. Note that failures do not produce the "xx has been taken off" "xx has been put on" messages in chat window - though it will produce the refinement succeed/fail messages (if those are set to be displayed). If you have refinement messages set to not show, and effects off, you would see nothing happen other than the NPC dialog saying you failed.

It is not unusual to fail 3 times in a row going +6 with safe certs. 

#6 MackenzaE

MackenzaE

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:44 AM

I got the weqpon to +5 hen i buy 3 certificate. I succeesfully upgrade it to +6 and i have 2 left cert and 2 ori. Without closing the window on generous hammer when i click to upgrade it to +7 and my certificates gone along with ori. So i buy 1 certificate again and 1 ori. Generous hammer will ask me again to use +7 certs and i check it in my inventory its not there again. He said always you have to have a certificate and one ori. And its gone again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users