Unable to Complete Master Level Quest - Page 2 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Unable to Complete Master Level Quest

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 5599150206125348377

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:09 AM

I have same issue. 

Quest: To Become a Master Sorcerer [JOB]

There is no mobs to kill. I tried to log back in and nothing. I tried to reset but does not appear dungeon option to reset. I canceled and got quest again and nothing.

Please help me.

#27 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:06 PM

I have same issue. 

Quest: To Become a Master Sorcerer [JOB]

There is no mobs to kill. I tried to log back in and nothing. I tried to reset but does not appear dungeon option to reset. I canceled and got quest again and nothing.

Please help me.

Ignore the empty list when you go to reset, I think that was meant to show the dungeons back then when there was a lockout.

What you have to do is:

1. Make sure you're OUTSIDE the arena, aka. Morroc.  I've seen many who report the reset not working because they were still inside.

2. Press reset button, ignore the empty list and just press the big Reset button. If it worked, you'll see "Initialized" show up in your System tab.

3. Abandon and retake the quest.

At this point it might have auto-resetted already, but these steps are all you need if the same issue happens again.

#28 AlduinAkatosh

AlduinAkatosh

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:11 AM

just finished the quest on my priest.. after numerous deaths (khara resurrection mission complete)

id have to say, the key to my success was a soulmaker.. blessing, benedicta and renovo just before starting

when i got in, i spam casted judex, magnus and genesis like hell.. tabbing when target dies. assump, renovatio, HH, pots and coluceo panic..

when melee enemies went down, it was a bit manageable..

so my tip, ask around for a powerful soulmaker ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users