I would like more space in the inventory. - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I would like more space in the inventory.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Pink

Pink

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • LocationYour bed. For snuggles.

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:44 AM

I know how the item mall sells the extra storage tickets, and the storage access tickets, but what about tickets that expand your inventory?

I don't think that's too much to ask. They could last as long as the storage expansion tickets, and cost the same price.

Would this be useful? y/n

I carry a bunch of outfits and stuff, and this would help out with buff sets & etc.

#2 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:53 AM

Been asking for years if they would expand our inventory (not through IM though). :P

Maybe the inventive of IM will make them do it.

But in all seriousness, it isn't really necessary. We have enough room for buffsets and the only reason to want more is because of greed.

It would be very helpful for gear farmers though.

Edited by BrownBear, 04 November 2010 - 06:55 AM.

#3 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:41 AM

It would be nice if they could add an extra page for farming...when farming you could check something to make overflow go in the extra spots...but not necessarily have it for storing stuff on your character. Not sure how that would work...just a thought.

#4 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:06 AM

It would be nice if they could add an extra page for farming...when farming you could check something to make overflow go in the extra spots...but not necessarily have it for storing stuff on your character. Not sure how that would work...just a thought.

Would be nice, but ofcourse, they want you to buy Akram Storage Coupons.

Which leads to a bigger issue, Now adays, 3 pages of storage is not enough. My Item Mall tab is full too. Maybe they could expand that, atleast, idk.

#5 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:45 AM

Which leads to a bigger issue, Now adays, 3 pages of storage is not enough. My Item Mall tab is full too. Maybe they could expand that, atleast, idk.

Exactly. I can't even make use of the Akram coupons because my storage is always full, and with new items being added it gets worse and worse.

#6 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:54 AM

A Inventory-coupon would be cool :P Doubt they're gonna make inventory larger

#7 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:12 AM

Oh don't even go there.....how often have we asked for increased storage space. I am so sick of not being able to find anything when I need it. I have so many accounts with lvl 1-10 characters and searching through them all is nuts. And not being able to move things around in storage also makes me nuts. I do not have the time or energy to take everything out and put it all back in but there are so many times that I swear I had something and looked, can't find it, buy another, oh yeah there it is on page 3.

We need extra storage space and a way to easily manage sorting things in your storage. With extra storage space the Akram scrolls would be much more effective and probably purchased more often and they would serve the purpose they were meant to....expanding your inventory so you can farm efficiently.

Edited by Bendersmom, 04 November 2010 - 11:13 AM.

#8 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

i like the idea
:P

#9 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:58 PM

I definitely need more space on my inventory, I still dont have enough for buffsets to be honest and its getting a little upsetting that I also cant hold my costumes/outfits as well =(. It would be nice if they added increased inventory space as well as weight capacity on the Weight Training - Mastery skill in IM and/or Backpack Mastery skill in-game.

#10 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:44 AM

I definitely need more space on my inventory, I still dont have enough for buffsets to be honest and its getting a little upsetting that I also cant hold my costumes/outfits as well =(. It would be nice if they added increased inventory space as well as weight capacity on the Weight Training - Mastery skill in IM and/or Backpack Mastery skill in-game.

Is there ever enough space for buff sets? Posted Image

#11 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:32 AM

Never! :P

#12 Pink

Pink

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • LocationYour bed. For snuggles.

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:16 PM

They give us more items without giving us space! I know I bought all of those dang Halloween costumes... which is like 12 extra spaces right there. I have so many characters just so I can use their inventory as space!

then I forget I have that stuff, and its so confusing. Surprise later!

#13 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:08 AM

They give us more items without giving us space! I know I bought all of those dang Halloween costumes... which is like 12 extra spaces right there. I have so many characters just so I can use their inventory as space!

then I forget I have that stuff, and its so confusing. Surprise later!

No it's even worser, there are 11 suits with a minimum of 3 parts each set -_-
So we are talking about 33 to 40 slots :lol:
I had to keep them all in my Item Mall storage because of the space they're gonna need and the fact that they're not tradeable -_-

#14 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:47 AM

sniff sniff** nuuu not even that. Get some inventory ideas from WoW =PP

#15 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!