Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

The event has ended. Thank you to everyone who participated! I'm not sure if this will be a returning event or not. Stay tuned for more events with great prizes from your favorite peco peco!!! (at least, I hope I'm your favorite ._.)

For those of you not artistically gifted (like myself) I have a new event for you so that you too may have a chance at some awesome prizes. The prizes will be the same as the Back To The Drawing Board event series, however, determining winners may be changed within the next few days if I can think of a better way to do it, so keep that in mind. Also, if you're unaware of what the Spirit System is, I've linked it below for you :)

Rules:

For this event, you will be fully equipping your character with different rarities Spirit Stones. But how do you go about that? Well I'll give you the short version of what they are and how to go about making them: Spirit Stones are a new form of equipment that function the same way cards do. They have their own tab in the character window so they won't override anything. They range in rarity from white (basic) to orange (legendary) and give you unique effects that can effect stats, skills, and even grant new skills (platinum skills). To make your Spirit Stones, it will require a little research. I'll post links at the bottom to help you out. Their effects will all be altered versions of effects from Ragnarok Online 1 with a few changes. These effects can be found on cards, equipment, and even some items. You can also bring over RO1 skills if you like. If you use RO1 skills, keep in mind that they are maxed at lvl 1, so base your damage % accordingly. You must include:

• Your IGN
  • Your character's gender (costume may be gender specific)
  • Your character's class
  • Your list of Spirit Stones you've equipped to your character and their effects.
  • At least 1 of each rarity of Spirit Stone. The rest are up to you.

Prizes:

Grand Prize: There will be 2 grand prize winners and they will be selected at random. The grand prize winners will recieve any permanent costume, mount, or head/back accessory of their choosing! Keep in mind that the costume you choose will likely not have stats or set bonuses. Also, you will win 1 piece of Osiris equipment of your choosing.

Semi-Grand Prize: 1 winner will be selected at random after the 2 grand prize winners have been selected. They will recieve any permanent head accessory of their choosing. Also, you will win 1 Osiris accessory of your choosing.

Participation Prize: To anyone who submits an entry, you will recieve an Event Premium Dye.

Raffle: For every 10 entries we get, we will have a raffle to give away an addidional 50 High Grade Pillarnium.

Date: This event will run from March 18th - May 1st.

Tips for creating Spirit Stones:

• Multiply the RO1 stats by 10. If a card or other effect would give +2 AGI, it would give +20 AGI in RO2.
  • Remember that some effects are class-specific. For example, some effects give lots of stats, but only for mage classes. Make sure the effects you add are relevant to your class.
  • If an effect would boost an RO1 skill like Adoramus, you can change it to effect a relevant RO2 skill, like Ray of Genesis. You may increase the effectivness of the skill or increase its level. Ex: Ray of Genesis damage increased by 10% or Ray of Genesis level increased by 2 (to a max of level 12).
  • You are the judge of what rarity your stones are. You may consult my description or the rarities or you can choose not to. As long as some lower rarities are not much more useful than higher rarities.

Links for Research

See what I did there? It's called "Links" so I made it green and.....oh nevermind, that's an awful joke...

The description of the entire Spirit Stone system so you know what goes where and what it all does.

http://forums.warppo...-spirit-stones/

A database for you to search for your card or equipment effects. If you don't know exactly what you're looking for, just browse through the cards till you find ones you like. It tells you what each card is compounded to (chest, weapon, garment) and they match up to the Spirit slots.

http://ratemyserver....page=re_item_db

The skill section of the database where you can look at skills you may want to add.

http://ratemyserver....=skill_db_class

Example of Spirit Stones

Basic: [Chest] Spirit of Poring: AGI +5, Dodge +1%

Uncommon: [Middle Head] Spirit of Apple of Archer: AGI +30

Rare: [Chest] Spirit of Agav: Magic Power +5%, Defense -10% [Mage Class] SP +1000

Epic: [Shield] Spirit of Horn: Reduce damage from Long Range attacks (magic/physical) by 10%

Epic: [Weapon] Spirit of Combo Battle Glove: Increase Raging Blow and Crushing Blow by 1 level (to a max of lvl 11)

Legendary: [Weapon] Spirit of Violet Fear: Has a chance of autocasting Lv 6 Meteor Storm and/or Lv 3 Frost Diver with each basic attack. Damage is based off of Attack Power or Magic Power. Whichever has the higher value. Meteor Storm will be Destruction element, and Frost Diver will be Life element.

Legendary: [Boots] Spirit of Variant: HP +20%. Each refine up to +20 reduces HP by 1%

Legendary: [Accessory] Spirit of Orlean's Glove: Magic Power +3%. AGI +20.

Legendary: [Upper Head] Spirit of Yggdrasil Crown: [Priest] Increase Effectiveness of healing by 10%. Increase Effectiveness of healing by 1% per refine up to +10

Legendary: [Accessory] Spirit of Fire Wall: [Wizard] {Platinum Skill} Create a wall of fire which non-bosses can not pass through. Touching Fire Wall will result in damage equal to the user's level of Fire Ball and has a knockback of 3m. After 10 hits, Fire Wall will vanish.

RO2SpiritSystem.png

The slots available are:

Upper Head x1

Middle Head x1

Lower Head x1

Chest x1

Off-Hand (shield/doll) x1

Weapon x1

Garment x1

Boots x1

Accessory x4

Projectiles (quiver) x1

ragnarok.jpg ragnarok_online_295.jpg hpmvp.jpg

Edited by Tiduspeco, 02 May 2014 - 01:14 PM.

#2 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:08 PM

You probably should add an example for each showing how it's done, how many boosts you can have on each of these spirits, etc.

#3 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:51 PM

You probably should add an example for each showing how it's done, how many boosts you can have on each of these spirits, etc.

That's shown on this thread http://forums.warppo...-spirit-stones/. I linked it at the bottom for everyone but I'll edit in the examples from there.

Edited by Tiduspeco, 18 March 2014 - 02:51 PM.

#4 nubbykiddo

nubbykiddo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • Server:Odin-Ch13

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:29 AM

Wait so um. The link that you provided is in Proposals and Suggestions. And you made an event for it here. Does that mean it's already implemented?

If so, where do I get this Spirits of Midgard quest thing?

#5 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:44 AM

But how'd it work if I want to try out a Spirit Stone made out of a Light Epsilon so I could use Heal Lv1 as a Knight, would it be based off my own attack? or would it be based off my INT? Same goes for stuff that is DEX-based, would it translate to AGI, giving it chances of being even more over powered?

EDIT: What about LUK-based effects? what would those translate to?

(Yeah, I'm very interested in participating here. I'd love to see the spirit system implemented).

Edited by Audn, 01 April 2014 - 05:45 AM.

#6 nubbykiddo

nubbykiddo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • Server:Odin-Ch13

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:47 AM

Oh wait, so we're making our own theoretical Spirit Stones and presenting our ideas here?

Best ideas win or something?

-still confused of what and how to do- @_@

#7 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:54 AM

But how'd it work if I want to try out a Spirit Stone made out of a Light Epsilon so I could use Heal Lv1 as a Knight, would it be based off my own attack? or would it be based off my INT? Same goes for stuff that is DEX-based, would it translate to AGI, giving it chances of being even more over powered?

EDIT: What about LUK-based effects? what would those translate to?

(Yeah, I'm very interested in participating here. I'd love to see the spirit system implemented).

There's no set rules on how you make your stones. If it gives DEX, you can make it give AGI if you like. It's totally up to your judgement. I guess it would make more sense if the heal was based off INT but if you wanna make it based off attack power, go for it :)

#8 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:17 AM

Oh wait, so we're making our own theoretical Spirit Stones and presenting our ideas here?

Yes that's basically the idea. If you're confused on how to make them, we can use the Light Epsilon as an example. Here's the item http://ratemyserver....&small=1&back=1

Since it's a weapon that means it will take up the weapon slot. If you read the description, it will tell you that it is usable only on Swordsman classes (and merchants but RO2 doesn't have those) and it enables the use of Heal. If you look at the rarity guide, you'll see that anything that gives you a new skill will be an Orange rarity. As for the amount it heals and what it's based off of, that's totally up to you. Just remember that any new skill you add will be level 1. So if I were to make that stone, I'd go with something like this:

Legendary: [Weapon] Spirit of Light Epsilon: [Swordsman] {Platinum Skill} Allows Swordsman classes to utilize the Priest skill Heal. Amount healed is equal to 5HP x INT.

#9 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:16 AM

Yes that's basically the idea. If you're confused on how to make them, we can use the Light Epsilon as an example. Here's the item http://ratemyserver....&small=1&back=1

Since it's a weapon that means it will take up the weapon slot. If you read the description, it will tell you that it is usable only on Swordsman classes (and merchants but RO2 doesn't have those) and it enables the use of Heal. If you look at the rarity guide, you'll see that anything that gives you a new skill will be an Orange rarity. As for the amount it heals and what it's based off of, that's totally up to you. Just remember that any new skill you add will be level 1. So if I were to make that stone, I'd go with something like this:

Legendary: [Weapon] Spirit of Light Epsilon: [Swordsman] {Platinum Skill} Allows Swordsman classes to utilize the Priest skill Heal. Amount healed is equal to 5HP x INT.

#10 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:19 AM

Legendary: [Weapon] Spirit of Light Epsilon: [Swordsman] {Platinum Skill} Allows Swordsman classes to utilize the Priest skill Heal. Amount healed is equal to 5HP x INT. Increases damage inflicted on Demon monster by 3%

Edited by Tiduspeco, 03 April 2014 - 01:56 PM.

#11 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:33 PM

There's no set rules on how you make your stones. If it gives DEX, you can make it give AGI if you like. It's totally up to your judgement. I guess it would make more sense if the heal was based off INT but if you wanna make it based off attack power, go for it :)

Do the spirit stones we get able to use depend on the equipment we have? For example, a soulmaker could use an off-hand spirit stone, because they carry a doll, but a Wizard couldn't because they do only wear a Staff right?

But in RO1, pretty much everyone can have weapon and shield, but only archers have arrows (which would equate to projectiles). So what'd be the approach in these cases? o.o

#12 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

Do the spirit stones we get able to use depend on the equipment we have? For example, a soulmaker could use an off-hand spirit stone, because they carry a doll, but a Wizard couldn't because they do only wear a Staff right?

But in RO1, pretty much everyone can have weapon and shield, but only archers have arrows (which would equate to projectiles). So what'd be the approach in these cases? o.o

Just to make things easier, let's just have 1 for shields (Knights) and 1 for arrow/quiver (Ranger) Don't worry about making one for the doll. If you wanna build a soul maker, just skip the off-hand :)

#13 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:30 PM

So, for the following classes, which class-specific effects can be attained?

Knight/Warrior

- Can both classes get effects from both one-handed weapons and two-handed weapons?

- Can Warriors get effect from a shield?

- Getting an effect from a Two Handed weapon does cancel the ability to use a Shield Spirit Stone?

Beastmaster/SoulMaker/Crecentia.

- They can't get any class-specific effects?

Also, I have many ideas, can I submit more than one?

#14 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

So, for the following classes, which class-specific effects can be attained?

Knight/Warrior

- Can both classes get effects from both one-handed weapons and two-handed weapons? Yes

- Can Warriors get effect from a shield? No, only Knights get the benefit from shields

- Getting an effect from a Two Handed weapon does cancel the ability to use a Shield Spirit Stone? That's up to you. But imo I'd say no. ie: Knight can get effects from shields and ANY sword, 2H or 1H

Beastmaster/SoulMaker/Crecentia.

- They can't get any class-specific effects? Beastmaster would fall under archer. As for Noels, I'd have to say no. But if you wanna make something class-specific for them, go for it. RO1 does have dolls so maybe you can think of some good effects for those if you make a SM

Also, I have many ideas, can I submit more than one? Sure! Just keep in mind that you can only win 1 grand prize. You will earn extra participation prizes per entry though. If this event catches on I may have one every other month for specific classes.

Edited by Tiduspeco, 07 April 2014 - 04:13 PM.

#15 2186130521195602510

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Server:Odin.

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

• Your IGN: Urfid
  • Your character's gender (costume may be gender specific): Male
  • Your character's class: Master Priest
  • Your list of Spirit Stones you've equipped to your character and their effects.
    Spoiler

*If it was not intended this way, please let me know it.
  • At least 1 of each rarity of Spirit Stone. The rest are up to you.

[Rare][Chest] Spirit of Mineral: Attack/Magic Attack -250. Defense +200.
[Uncommon][Headgear (top)] Spirit of Carat: INT+20. [Refine Rate +1~+10] +150 SP. [Refine Rate +15~+20] +400 SP.
[Uncommon][Headgear (Middle)] Spirit of the Cyclops: HP&SP +100. 
[Rare][Headgear (Lower)] Spirit of the Four leaf clover: Attack + 100. Magic Attack + 100. Defense + 50.
[Rare][Footwear] Spirit of Eggyra: Increase SP Recovery Rate by 15%.
[Epic][Weapon] Spirit of the Abysmal Knight: Increases the damage dealt on Boss Type Monsters by 10%.
[Legendary][Off-Hand (Shield, Quiver, Soul Doll)] Spirit of the Golden Robberbug: There's a 20% Chance that you will completely block Magic Attacks (Including Healing Skills) . Your Skills will use three times more SP to be casted.
[Rare][Accessory] Spirit of Beholder: You have a 5% chance to cancel the casting of a skill with each attack or skill.
[Legendary][Accessory] Spirit of Berzebub: Casting Speed increased by 10%.
[Epic][Accessory] Spirit of Creamy [Platinum Skill]: Enables the use of the skill [Teleport Lvl. 1].
[Epic][Accessory] Spirit of Kobold: Critical + 5%. STR+10.
[Uncommon][Garment] Spirit of Aliot: [Swordman, Archer & Thief Class] STR+20. HP +5%.
[Magician & Acolyte Class] INT+20. SP +5%.
[Noel Class] STR+10. INT+10. HP&SP +2.5%

*Edit: Fixed some errors in my entry.

Edited by 2186130521195602510, 08 April 2014 - 05:19 PM.

#16 Maharaorajah

Maharaorajah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:19 AM

Thank you for making an event for those not artistically gifted :)

IGN: Iskandar

Male

Rune Knig---I mean Warrior

Legendary: [Upper Head] Spirit of Cat Ear Beret: If upgraded to +10 or Higher, Damage Increase (PVP) and Damage Reduction (PVP) by 1% per refine level and caps at +20

Uncommon: [Middle Head] Spirit of Carat: Int +20. This card also adds an additional +1000 Max SP Bonus if the headgear to which the Spirit Stone is compounded has been upgraded to Level +15 or higher.

Epic: [Lower Head] Spirit of Umbala: Max HP 10%. Increases the recovery rate of ‘Instant Beef Broth Stew.’  Has a chance of dropping ‘Instant Beef Broth Stew’ when defeating monsters.

Legendary: [Chest] Spirit of Ur: Defense+500. Increases MaxHP per refine level, and Damage Reduction (PVP) and Neutral property damage by 5%.

Epic: [Weapon] Spirit of Abysmal Knight: Increase damage on Boss monsters by 25%

Epic: [Garment] Spirit of Raydric: Increase resistance to Neutral property attacks by 25%

Rare: [Boots] Spirit of Freezer: Maximum HP + 1000 [Refine Rate 10~20] Inflict 15% more damage with Bash

Basic: [Accessory] Spirit of Creamy: Warp to last Save Point.

Uncommon: [Accessory] Spirit of Alligator: Receive 5% less damage from Long Range Physical Attack.

Uncommon: [Accessory] Spirit of Heater: Critical +200 [Swordsman Class] Dodge +200

Legendary: [Accessory] Spirit of Kafra Blossom: 15% Resistance to Destruction/Earth/Firmament/Life/Sinister elements. 4% chance to increase resistance to Destruction/Earth/Firmament/Life/Sinister elements by 15% when receiving ranged damage.

Edited by Maharaorajah, 09 April 2014 - 05:26 AM.

#17 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:27 AM

IGN: Arbalist
Class: Beastmaster, but since I played a Perfect Dodge Assassin in RO1, I chose to equip a Thief instead of my Beastmaster :P. Let me know if it doesn't qualify, I'll go make a thief lol.

Uncommon: [Upper Head] Spirit of Joker Jester: Item Drop Rate + 2%, Elemental Resistance + 5%

Uncommon: [Middle Head] Spirit of Kitsune Mask: Item Drop Rate + 1%, Agi + 10

Epic: [Lower Head] Spirit of Myst Case: Adds a chance of gaining additional "Pandora Box" each time a monster is killed

Legendary: [Chest] Spirit of Ghostring: [Thief] {Platinum Skill} Physical Attacks (ie Brandish Storm) will not damage the character when in Hiding. Takes 250% more damage from Magical Attacks (ie Meteor Storm) when in Hiding.

Legendary: [Weapon] Spirit of Fortune Sword: Item Drop Rate +5%, Dodge + 10% Flat

Rare: [Garment] Spirit of Choco: Dodge + 2.5% Flat, Dodge + 100

Rare: [Boots] Spirit of Crystal Pumps: Item Drop Rate + 5%, Element Resistance + 10%

Basic: [Accessory] Spirit of RosaryItem Drop Rate + 2%, Elemental Resistance + 5%

Epic: [Accessory] Spirit of Pirate Skeleton: Receive a 15% Discount when buying from NPC
Epic: [Accessory] Spirit of Smokie: Increase Hide by 1 Level (No class restrictions, max Level 4 which gives Hide effect and +20% Movespeed when hidden)

Legendary: [Accessory] Spirit of Steal: [Thief] {Platinum Skill} Allows user to loot 1 item from the monster when not in combat (can only be used in Hiding). Maximum of 1 item per monster.

Didn't know what I wanted to do with Luck, so ideas began to revolve around being the treasure hunter of sorts: Enhanced hiding abilities, looting extra items, increased drop rates, selling junk for greater profits, and being extra dodgy (anyone get the pun?). Fighting ability is compromised for being greedy. Very vulnerable to Magic (See Chest - Ghostring), hence the decision to add Elemental Resistance as a stat (it'll be implemented...eventually...LOL). 

Reference for my numbers
1 Luk = 1% Drop Rate
1 Perfect Dodge = .5% Flat Dodge
1 Flee = 10 Dodge 
1 MDef = 1% Element Resistance (Lol)

#18 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

Looking good so far. Keep it up guys! :)

#19 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

"Terrifying Swings"
A PvP Oriented Spirit Stone build.
IGN: Snivs

Class: Master Knight.

Rare: [Upper Head] Spirit of Sloth Hat: 2% Chance to use the skill Sonic Blow lvl 5 when you attack physically in short distance.
    Sonic Blow Lv5: A series of 8 fast hits for a total modified ATK of 600% with a 20% chance to stun the target for 3 seconds. The damage is applied instantly, even though the animation takes some time. The skill can miss.
Epic: [Middle Head] Spirit of Kiel D-01: Vigor +30% (from your base vigor, eg. if your base Vigor is 10%, you'll get an extra 3%).
Epic: [Lower Head] Spirit of Maya Purple: Enable its user to detect hidden enemies up to 30m.
Legendary: [Chest] Spirit of Brynhild: Increases MaxHP by 20 times your master level, and MaxSP by 5 times your master level. Increases physical damage by 10%, and increases your magic attack power by 10%. Defense +10.
Legendary: [Weapon] Spirit of Death Guidance: STR + 50, AGI + 20, Dodge + 200, 4% to do 5m AoE damage with each single target attack and regain 100% inflicted damage
Epic: [Shield] Spirit of Tamruan: Shield Charge stuns for additional 2 seconds, Shield Boomerang Damage +10%
Rare: [Garment] Spirit of Bapho Jr.: Critical Rate +1%, Agi +30
Legendary: [Boots] Spirit of Sleipnir: Increase Movement Speed by 10%, stacks with shadow form, VIP and Wind Runes. Maximum HP and SP + 20%.
Uncommon: [Accessory] Spirit of Heater: Critical + 3%
Epic: [Accessory] Spirit of Ragged Zombie: Critical + 5% in PvP Only
Rare: [Accessory] Spirit of Smokie: Allows usage of Level 1 Hide.
Legendary: [Accessory] Spirit of Phantom Thrust: [Knight] {Platinum Skill} 50% Damage, Pulls the target to meelee range.

Edited by Audn, 11 April 2014 - 02:12 PM.

#20 aevion

aevion

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

Your IGN: Aedine

Your character's gender (costume may be gender specific): Male

Your character's class: Master Warrior
Your list of Spirit Stones you've equipped to your character and their effects:

Uncommon: [Upper Head] Spirit of Jewel Crown: Int +20, Wis +20. Drop rate increased by +5%.

Basic: [Middle Head] Spirit of Elven Ears: Int +10. SP +200.

Epic: [Lower Head] Spirit of Crunch Toast: Increase bonuses of food buffs by 100%. Food will last 60 mins instead of 30 mins.

Legendary: [Chest] Spirit of Goibne's Armor: Vit +30. Def +200. Increase Max HP by 10%.

Rare: [Shield] Spirit of Thara Frog: Reduce PVP damage by 30%.

Rare: [Weapon] Spirit of Hydra: Increase PVP damage by 30%.

Epic: [Garment] Spirit of Asprika: Dodge +200. Reduce damage from melee attacks by 30%. Enables use of Level 1 Teleport.

Basic: [Boots] Spirit of Chonchon: Agi +10. Dodge +30.

Basic: [Accessory] Spirit of Black Cat: Agi +30. Hit +100.

Uncommon: [Accessory] Spirit of Ring of Flame Lord: Increase resistance to Destruction element by 15%. Str +20. Vit +10.

Legendary: [Accessory] Spirit of Beelzebub: Increase Vigor by 20%. Reduce Cast Speed by 20%.

Uncommon: [Accessory] Spirit of Bow Thimble: Hit +100 [Archer Class] Increase ranged attack damage by 5%.

#21 poyopachii

poyopachii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

IGN :

Sakuriel

(Female)

SoulMaker

A Healer/Support Spirit Stone Build

Soulmaker - Priest - Sorcerer

a9pojt.jpg

-------

1-4

Spoiler

5-8

Spoiler

9-12

Spoiler

Edited by poyopachii, 29 April 2014 - 12:19 AM.

#22 KingMoogle

KingMoogle

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:The only one...

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:22 AM

Your IGN: Artemician

Your character's gender (costume may be gender specific): Male

Your character's class: :Warrior
Your list of Spirit Stones you've equipped to your character and their effects

Legendary [Upper Head] Spirit of Vanberk: STR + 20. When attacking, 1% chance to activate for 5 seconds Critical Rate +100%.

Legendary [Middle Head] Spirit of Maya Purple: Enable its user to detect hidden enemies.

Uncommon: [Lower Head] Spirit of Permeter: Add a 15% resistance against Sinister and Life Property attacks.

Basic: [Chest] Spirit of Solider: Defense +20, WIS +20.

Epic: [Weapon] Spirit of Assaulter: Inflict 10% more damage with Critical attacks. Critical Rate + 7% in PvP.

Legendary [Garment] Spirit of Raydric: Increase resistance to Neutral Property attacks by 20%.

Rare: [Boots] Spirit of Freezer: Maximum HP + 3000 [Refine Rate 9~10] Inflict 10% more damage with Bash.

Uncommon: [Accessory] Spirit of Heater: Critical Rate + 3% [Swordman Class] Dodge +3%

Rare: [Accessory] Spirit of Owl Duke: Add a 2% chance of auto casting Level 5 Lightning Bolt on an enemy when attacking.

Epic: [Accessory] Spirit of Owl Baron: Add a 3% chance of auto casting Level 1 Lex Aeterna on an enemy when attacking.

Legendary: [Accessory] Increase ATK, Critical Rate, and HIT every 10 Levels. Add a 1% chance of auto casting Level 1 Earthquake on the user when the user receives Physical Damage.

SET BONUS

[Assaulter + Solider + Permeter + Freezer + Heater]
Add a 0.3% chance of auto casting Level 3 Weapon Perfection on the enemy when attacking.
HP Recovery + 50%
Maximum HP + 20%
STR + 100
Add a 30% chance of gaining any 'Red Potion' item each time a monster is killed.
[Swordman Class]
Red Potions restore 50% more HP.

#23 Rodriggo

Rodriggo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:49 AM

I still can't decide between my ranger and my priest, so I will build one set for each of them, if you don't mind :B

• Your IGN: RodMalkav
  • Your character's gender: Male
  • Your character's class: Ranger

Legendary: [Upper Head] Spirit of Kiel D-01: Vigor +30%

Legendary: [Middle Head] Spirit of Vanberk: Str +20. Each attack has a chance of adding a Critical +1000 bonus for 5 seconds.

Basic: [Lower Head] Spirit of Sphinx Hat: Str +20.

Epic: [Chest] Spirit of Anolian: [Ranger] Add a 3% chance of resetting Fear Breeze duration when the user receives damage.

Rare: [Weapon] Spirit of Bow Guardian: Critical +50, Hit +50. [Ranger] Increase the power of the arrow shower skill by 50%.

Basic: [Garment] Spirit of Yao Jun: Dodge +150, Critical +10.

Epic: [Footgear] Spirit of Moonlight Flower: Movement speed +20%

Uncommon: [Accessory] Spirit of Kukre: Agi +20

Rare: [Accessory] Spirit of Owl Baron: 3% chance of casting Lex Aeterna (affected receives double damage from next skill) on the enemy with each attack.

Legendary: [Accessory] Spirit of Detecting: Allow the user to use the skill "Detection" level 1.

Legendary: [Accessory] Spirit of Sharp Shooting: Penetration +100 . [Ranger] Penetration +300.

Rare: [Quiver] Spirit of Mute Arrow: Inflict the Silence status for 3 seconds on targets by a low chance.

• Your IGN: RodSaulot
  • Your character's gender: Male
  • Your character's class: Priest

Legendary: [Upper Head] Spirit of Kiel D-01: Vigor +30%

Epic: [Middle Head] Spirit of Kathryne Keyron: Reduces cast time in a X% flat, where X is equal to the refinement level of your helmet up to +10. MATK +2%.

Uncommon: [Lower Head] Spirit of Gangster Mask: Gives a 25% resistances against silence status.

Basic: [Chest] Spirit of Peco Peco: Max HP +10%.

Legendary: [Weapon] Spirit of Divine Cross: [Priest] MATK + 15%, Hit +400, vigor +400. If "Spirit of Spiritual Ring" is equipped, MATK + 10%, Hit +200, vigor +200.

Rare: [Garment] Spirit of Vali's Manteau: 10% less damage received from non-elemental attacks.

Epic: [Footgear] Spirit of Vidar Boots: Max HP and Max SP +9%. If "Spirit of Vali's Manteau" or "Spirit of Odin's Blessing" are equipped, VIT +50 and effectiveness of healing on the player +10%.

Uncommon: [Accessory] Spirit of Spiritual Ring: INT +20, Hit +100, cast speed +100.

Uncommon: [Accessory] Spirit of Cookie: [Priest] Crit rate +2%. Increase damage inflicted with Holy Light by 10%.

Legendary: [Accessory] Spirit of Epiclesis: [Priest] {Platinum Skill} This skill combines the effects of Sanctuary and Aqua Benedicta and heals nearby party members' SP and HP every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. SP of everyone affected is healed by 2% of the user's SP (10% in full duration) and HP is healed by the same amount Sanctuary does (same level the player have). If the player does not have Sanctuary, this skill only heals SP. This skill shares cooldown with Sanctuary.

Basic: [Accessory] Spirit of Morpheus' Ring: INT +10, SP +5%.

Rare: [Bible] Spirit of Enciclopedia: INT +30, Crit +200.

EDIT: That line spacing was driving me crazy. I HAD to rewrite (part of) it  :heh:

Edited by Rodriggo, 01 May 2014 - 04:07 PM.

#24 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:05 PM

Thank you to everyone who participated. The event will end at 12am PDT (in 4 hours) so if you have anything to submit, do it before then or it will not count. The winners will be selected and they will be posted here tomorrow after I get off work.

#25 ahleighcque

ahleighcque

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:21 PM

IGN : MrValentino (Male)

Class : Monk

Spirit of Expanding Horizon [Legendary]

[Upper Head] {Platinum Skill} [Expiatio] - Infusing a weapon with holy power allows the target to bypass a 5% of an enemies physical defense.

Spirit of Libraic Poise [Uncommon]

[Middle Head] INT + 10 / STR + 10 / DEF + 20

Spirit of Mental Outburst [Basic]

[Lower Head] INT + 15

Spirit of Angel Shield [Epic]

[Chest] Add a 3% chance of auto casting Level 1 Assumptio on the user when the user receives Physical Damage.

Spirit of God's Fist [Epic]

[Weapon] [Monk] Inflict 10% more damage with Guillotine Fist.

Spirit of Blessed Calm [Uncommon]

[Garment] HP Recovery + 5%

Spirit of Fly Foot [Uncommon]

[Boots] HIT + 100 / Flee Rate + 30

Spirit of Green Skin [Basic]

[Accessory] ATK - 25 / DEF + 30

Spirit of Cosmic Arc [Legendary]

[Accessory] {Platinum Skill} [Monk] [Crescent Elbow] A buff with 55% activation that counters an enemies attack, knocking back the opponent and dealing damage, though you'll still take damage. The higher the HP of the target, the more damage it does. The skill consumes 2 spirit spheres, and cannot be used on boss monsters.

Spirit of Dream Eyes [Epic]

[Accessory] Increase resistance to Sleep status by 20% / DEF + 10

Spirit of Lady Sphaera [Rare]

[Accessory] 5% Chance to acquire 1 Spirit Sphere with every Normal Attack.

I tried, making this was more fun than I had anticipated it to be. Don't mind me having nostalgic day dream about RO1.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users