Naruto guild recruitment thread - Vyvern Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Naruto guild recruitment thread

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan15

Jonathan15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:28 PM

Hello. Not sure how to do this but I looked at other guilds and I'm going to follow their example. So this is my first time making a guild. I have done so many things in the game that I've run out of things to do. So since I've done a lot, I figured I could help others reach  the top as well. As of right now there is no level requirement to enter the guild although this will be subject to change once I have enough members. Here are the things I'm hoping to accomplish:

- A nice and positive community (any misbehavior will result in being kicked from the guild)  

- guild members who are willing to help one another (of course you can ask me for help whenever you need it)

- Being able to participate in the Emporia Wars and eventually competing against the big guilds

- Just having fun and making the guild prosper

If you are interested please pm me in game, mail me, or post on this forum. My character for the guild master is Involker15. Right now he is lvl 44( I think pretty ok for a guild master) but I have a lot of other characters that have different ranges so I will be able to help with almost anything just tell me what you need (All my characters range from level 1-76). I am looking for pretty much any class (although if we could have ninjas and pallys that would be nice ;D). So if your new to this game or old I can accommodate you both. So please consider joining this guild if you are either one I would really like to see this guild become a success. If you would please provide the following information if you choose to send me a mail in game or post on forum

In Game Name 

Class

Level

What you think you can contribute to the guild

Edited by Jonathan15, 22 March 2014 - 10:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users