In need of a detailed(up-to-date) WL build! - Bartuk Plains - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

In need of a detailed(up-to-date) WL build!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Turk1sh

Turk1sh

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:18 PM

Hey guys! So I've started a new toon and was just looking for a recent, detailed, endgame WL build which includes skills and gear/enchants etc.

I've searched thouroughly throughout the forums and was unable to find something that's recent and detailed, so any help is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance! :happy:

#2 cosi4zara

cosi4zara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

Put all your skill points in Overbearing Clamor Warlord_Overbearing_Clamor.jpg.Thats the best skill !

......................................................................................................................

Just messing with ya,don`t take that skill cuz its a waste of skill points atm.

Here`s a built that i currently use though i don`t know how well it will serve you.

Warrior

Warrior_Power_Attack.gif   = 1                            Warrior_Armor_Breaker.gif  = 1  (dosen`t make too much difference for me at 10)  

Warrior_Titan%27s_Strike.gif   = 1                             Warrior_Charge.gif  = 10 (dna 5 on cooldown)

Warrior_Slayer.gif   = 10                           Warrior_Final_Wrath.gif  =  1 

Warrior_Terror.gif   = 10 (depends-          Warrior_Courage.gif  =  1

on your needs,either 10-

here or on armor breaker)

Warlord

Warrior_Lateral_Slash.gif = 10 (+ Dna cd 5)                                                     Warlord_Bugle_of_Carnage.gif = 10                                       

Warrior_Full_Swing_Slash.gif = 1 (only 1 cuz of the distance bug)     Warrior_Feast_of_Blood.gif = 10    Warlord_Ferocious_Shout.gif = 10 (+dna 10)  Warrior_Terrified_Scream.gif = 10 

Warrior_Land_Tremor.gif = max                                                                                      

Warrior_Bear-like_Stamina.gif  = 10 (+Dna 10)                                      Warrior_Deflect.gif = 1                   Warlord_Mental_Mitigation.gif  = 3 (my personal needs) 

There you go.(Note that i only use 30 dna atm,if you are to go full 55 then go 5 more on cd charge

10 on terrified - 10 on land treamor range or on extra damage lateral slash)

Oh and almost forgot this one:

Warlord_Overbearing_Clamor.jpg =   grumpy-cat-8141_preview_zps9177ab07.png

Edited by cosi4zara, 23 March 2014 - 10:20 PM.

#3 Turk1sh

Turk1sh

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

Thanks hunn! Forgot that I didn't yet respond to the post :p_sleep:

#4 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:41 AM

I should update my build now since I have all my points in Overbearing Clamour.

#5 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:20 PM

Put all your skill points in Overbearing Clamor Warlord_Overbearing_Clamor.jpg.Thats the best skill ! (Good advice!!!)

......................................................................................................................

PvP oriented

Warrior

Warrior_Power_Attack.gif   = 1                            Warrior_Armor_Breaker.gif  = 1  (useless at 10 because of the -48% debuff you have combined with a -750)  

Warrior_Titan%27s_Strike.gif   = 1                             Warrior_Charge.gif  = 10 (+ 10 DNA)

Warrior_Slayer.gif   = 10                           Warrior_Final_Wrath.gif  =  1 

Warrior_Terror.gif   = 10 (Personal choice-          Warrior_Courage.gif  =  1

For 1v1 or skill cancelling)

Warlord

Warrior_Lateral_Slash.gif = 7                                                      Warlord_Bugle_of_Carnage.gif = 10      +  DNA 10        (maximize your damage and parties dmg)                       

Warrior_Full_Swing_Slash.gif = 7     Warrior_Feast_of_Blood.gif = 7    Warlord_Ferocious_Shout.gif = 10 (+dna 10)  Warrior_Terrified_Scream.gif = 10 + DNA 10

Warrior_Land_Tremor.gif = max   (5 DNA)                                                                                   

Warrior_Bear-like_Stamina.gif  = 10 (+ DNA10)                                      Warrior_Deflect.gif = 0                   Warlord_Mental_Mitigation.gif  = 3 (my personal needs) 

1 in clamor, it sucks for most engagements outside of 1v1 or running away though.

Personal PREFERRED armor setup is

+15-30 75 Slaughter set

+15-20 NM CON rare or Carus set

+30 TB resist belt *rare* (this is the must)

+15-30 Trinity sword w/ a -750

Your damage will be decent because of the STR on slaughter, but it's up to you how you choose to enchant armor. STR/CONs and scales or Ion Minedef,  rare or carus hearts are best if you have them. You'll have about 300 or so less SR than you would with 85 set, and about 15-20% less SCC though, but the point is to SURVIVE, which not many WLs do successfully in 79/85 and EVEN 75 set because they choose not to max out their resists. Of course this is assuming you're full pvp.

The bonus to slaughter is that it's rather easy to obtain, and easy to +15, since you don't have to worry about the rolls on it. But again, personal preference.

Going to hijack your format ^^

Edited by Viole, 09 April 2014 - 08:49 PM.

#6 cosi4zara

cosi4zara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:59 PM

Going to hijack your format ^^

Np,looks neat. :no1:

#7 Turk1sh

Turk1sh

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

This looks great guys!! Perfect, thank you!! :p_smile:

#8 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:06 PM

I tend to max courage because it stacks with Shout of Ferocious Tiger. For PVP I would say screw survivability and go for maximum possible damage. Chances are once you go into attack you will be stunned within 2 seconds. So it really doesn't matter about survivability anymore. Better to try and nuke the opponent with the maximum damage possible.
To this end pick any skill that adds damage and pick non-target AOEs since they will go off faster. You will need to invest some DNA in fullswing slash range in order to get it to hit. I also would not bother to get potens charge because you will probably die before the cooldown completes.

Ofcourse, this is entirely your choice and survivability will yield a more balanced result in effectiveness in PVP and PVE.

Edited by Cleffy, 12 April 2014 - 11:13 PM.

#9 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:22 PM

I tend to max courage because it stacks with Shout of Ferocious Tiger. For PVP I would say screw survivability and go for maximum possible damage. Chances are once you go into attack you will be stunned within 2 seconds. So it really doesn't matter about survivability anymore. Better to try and nuke the opponent with the maximum damage possible.
To this end pick any skill that adds damage and pick non-target AOEs since they will go off faster. You will need to invest some DNA in fullswing slash range in order to get it to hit. I also would not bother to get potens charge because you will probably die before the cooldown completes.

Ofcourse, this is entirely your choice and survivability will yield a more balanced result in effectiveness in PVP and PVE.

If you're a +10 WL with no resist then yeah this is the case.
In my experience I don't have the problem of dying without doing anything productive, especially after hush nerfs.
Most people go for full DPS and produce sub-par results, especially in comparison. But then again I've seen full con builds do worse than me as well. I think the key is balancing both damage and survivability tbh

Edited by Viole, 13 April 2014 - 02:27 PM.

#10 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:59 AM

I think with wl it also depends a lot on how your party looks. If you have a bunch of pussies who don't back you up when you dash into a group of enemies then you are screwed no matter how pro you are. But if you have some smart are casters or rads or just good team mates who immediately go in to stun and are the -_- out of everything you bound, then it's hard to suck. Assuming of course you have good resist hp and defense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users