Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:43 AM

2. Updates

A. Honing Hammer

1. With the Honing Hammer, you can re-hone one of the stats in a honed item. 

i. The result you get from re-honing a single stat with the Honing Hammer will give a lower stat (about 50% lower) than what you would get from the general honing system.

ii. Certain things cannot be re-honed such as the equipment's Prefix name.

iii. How to use the Honing Hammer:

1. Right-click on the Honing Hammer in your inventory, and the mouse cursor will change. 

2. With the changed mouse cursor, click on the item you would like to re-hone. A new Honing UI will pop up with the stats that can be re-honed. 

3. After selecting an option to re-hone, click the "Ok" button and the action will be complete.

Does this give 50% of max value attainable or said piece of equipment? Or does it give you a random value which can only reach a maximum of 50% of the max attainable via normal honing?

#52 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:08 PM

is the Ro1 merchant costume permanent?

#53 Ahkam

Ahkam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:14 PM

Will platinum box value be the same?

#54 samaura

samaura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Server:Albion Online- Caerleon

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:21 PM

Costumes are opium of the people....

So true!

I am kinda concidering spending KP for the platium VIP box because of the ro1 merchant costume. . .

#55 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Odin -n- Freya

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

is the Ro1 merchant costume permanent?

I second this!

Because if for a chance of perm.....

#56 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:50 PM

hleMVJq.jpg

#57 Strobe

Strobe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

Why do I have to spend KP on honing hammers just to get half the stats? If the diminishing points were lower or none at all, then I am sold

#58 VoxStellarum

VoxStellarum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

Why do I have to spend KP on honing hammers just to get half the stats? If the diminishing points were lower or none at all, then I am sold

+1

#59 Ahkam

Ahkam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

Honing hammers are for people that feel too OP, so they can put a stat lower

#60 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:27 PM

Gravity logic

#61 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

It's probably for people with random stats, that are not relevant to their classes.
For example, if a sorc/wiz gets a honing with 3 lines of OP magic attack (let's say 599 +_+), but it has STR hone as well. You wouldn't want to reset the whole hone just to get rid of that str stat (No mage would let go of that much magic attack). Half of that stat into INT or AGI would be better than that STR.

o.o

edit: copy + pasted the whole thing.... fail

Edited by Lyssina, 25 March 2014 - 05:13 PM.

#62 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:34 PM

O0egRSn.jpg?1

#63 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:08 PM

when they release RO1 gunner i'll just throw my wallet again

#64 Zin369

Zin369

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:11 PM

Well, when all of you are crying about Gravity fixing nothing, i'm almost lvl 60 in Elin game, so much better game...cheers :3 I'll keep an eye on chu.

Wat server are u in, cuz I'm in lake of tear and ilvl 166 war, got addicted to the free combat, raid, daily.

#65 equisce

equisce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Locationmexico
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:45 PM

I don't understand. If they remove the honing reset and I did not like the total result of my honing, is not there way to get a full reset?

Edited by equisce, 25 March 2014 - 06:49 PM.

#66 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:00 PM

I don't understand. If they remove the honing reset and I did not like the total result of my honing, is not there way to get a full reset?

The complete honing scrubs are still in, they're just removing the free ones from the daily attendance

#67 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:04 PM

no researcher fix oh gosh.

#68 JeroenC

JeroenC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:58 PM

Pleasseee raise the stat of the Osiris Sword or change the Wis stat on Osiris Shield.. Its so lame.. weve been begging this for a couple of months now...=(

#69 602130608175754197

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

researcher pet pls

#70 Narcoplepsy

Narcoplepsy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:41 AM

-Platinum Membership Pack

-This pack will now include a RO1 Merchant Costume Token. Use it, and you can choose to receive a Ro1 Merchant Female or Male Costume (perm, 1-slot). 

- Image of RO1 Merchant Costume:

Spoiler

I do believe the merchant costume in RO1 always have their cart as part of their costume UI.. where the hell is it?

#71 Narcoplepsy

Narcoplepsy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:53 AM

A. Honing Hammer

Delayed, we want to make sure the price, effect and rate is going to match the balance and feedback the game and community want.

i. The result you get from re-honing a single stat with the Honing Hammer will give a lower stat (about 50% lower) than what you would get from the general honing system.

1. Right-click on the Honing Hammer in your inventory, and the mouse cursor will change. 

2. With the changed mouse cursor, click on the item you would like to re-hone. A new Honing UI will pop up with the stats that can be re-honed. 

3. After selecting an option to re-hone, click the "Ok" button and the action will be complete.

Then send each of the players e.g 1-2 honing hammers to try it out for free and ask us to give a feedback asap about it after trying it out.  Having them spend for something they end up not wanting it, is a screw up and a waste of sending tickets again with ``PROPER`` responses from people who doesn`t play or have no idea about the game who are looping/cut and pasting their responses to the community..

#72 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:57 AM

A. Honing Hammer

Delayed, we want to make sure the price, effect and rate is going to match the balance and feedback the game and community want.

Then send each of the players e.g 1-2 honing hammers to try it out for free and ask us to give a feedback asap about it after trying it out.  Having them spend for something they end up not wanting it, is a screw up and a waste of sending tickets again with ``PROPER`` responses from people who doesn`t play or have no idea about the game who are looping/cut and pasting their responses to the community..

I had to go back to first page when i saw delayed to make sure that it is worth buying was actual said by cms.... holy -_-.... i am.... amazed....are they....t...t..trying...t...t..to g..g..gain our trust again :o <3

#73 Reira

Reira

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:59 AM

I do believe the merchant costume in RO1 always have their cart as part of their costume UI.. where the hell is it?

:ok: will be awesome if we get a level 81 panda pushcart as part of the merchant costume on RO2~ :p_love:

#74 Aikyou

Aikyou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:04 AM

:ok: will be awesome if we get a level 81 panda pushcart as part of the merchant costume on RO2~ :p_love:

future mount prolly lol $$$$$$$

#75 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:09 AM

A. Honing Hammer

Or simply just put those preciously free honing reset into KP with cheap price... Really I don't mind some P2W stuff but problems for this game are price and RNG.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users