Purchasing VIP + steam problem - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Purchasing VIP + steam problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 VerserkerGreaves

VerserkerGreaves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNewyork
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

Hi my older brother recently quit ragnarok and game me all his stuff but when we purchased VIP for my own new account the Kafra points went to his acct. instead of mine. We used his steam acct. to purchase it,Should we make a new steam acct? I'm using his steam because I don't own a credit card yet.

#2 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:28 PM

Hi my older brother recently quit ragnarok and game me all his stuff but when we purchased VIP for my own new account the Kafra points went to his acct. instead of mine. We used his steam acct. to purchase it,Should we make a new steam acct? I'm using his steam because I don't own a credit card yet.

Steam links only one account, so you will have to manually create an account on warpportal.com and bypass the WPLauncher file in order to log in your new account. Sadly, there is no way to transfer the Kafra Points to your new account. If the Steam Account and WarpPortal account were BOTH yours, it would have been possible to transfer the Kafra Points. However, in your case, this is two different people.

Once you have your account created on WarpPortal.com , you will have to use their purchase procedures. You cannot use Steam.

Some items in the Kafra Shop are tradeable, so I recommend purchasing the tradeable stuff you want and mail them to the other account.

#3 VerserkerGreaves

VerserkerGreaves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNewyork

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

Steam links only one account, so you will have to manually create an account on warpportal.com and bypass the WPLauncher file in order to log in your new account. Sadly, there is no way to transfer the Kafra Points to your new account. If the Steam Account and WarpPortal account were BOTH yours, it would have been possible to transfer the Kafra Points. However, in your case, this is two different people.

Once you have your account created on WarpPortal.com , you will have to use their purchase procedures. You cannot use Steam.

Some items in the Kafra Shop are tradeable, so I recommend purchasing the tradeable stuff you want and mail them to the other account.

Thanks for the reply, we resolved it by making a new steam account for me with his credit info. 

Edited by VerserkerGreaves, 27 March 2014 - 02:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users