Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

I have to agree that Battle Tactics is definitely not overpowered at all. We don't get INT from our gear so we have to sacrifice important stats to increase our INT whether it be by runes or cards. To double your crit damage from it's normal 200% to 400% damage would take 500 INT. That's a lot of investment in a stat that we don't naturally get. For 600% it would take a whopping 1000 INT which is probably not reachable even with the best INT gear. At best your crit will be in the 500% range with all +10 INT runes, 200 INT from stats, and the Maya of Nightmare set. The downside to that is that even with that enormous crit power, you lack the AGI to make it even more effective. You gotta remember that this is a balance of 3 factors: Attack power, Crit power, and Crit Chance. Having a lot of 1 of these will not make the others very relevant. We're just lucky that with the way things are now, we can reach around 30% crit with very little AGI investment, but that will surely change.

#27 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:42 AM

my knight has 450 int and 1400 agi. 1400 agi and i only have 36% crit chance... my crits are powerfull yes. bt i miss them all. if they were to fix hit/dodge i honestly wouldnt mind BT getting nerfed. but as it is now. if it wereent for my 3 crit shield canon one hit KO. i woouldnt stand a chance in pvp. fix the damn hit/dodge

FYI : that 3 hit crit on shield canon happens maybe once or twice a day MAX. roflmao....

Edited by Guigui, 09 April 2014 - 04:43 AM.

#28 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:55 AM

So i loged in today right before they fixed the patch....  they buffed shield with a 10% dmg reduction and 100 more vit and wis. they also gave sword more agi.  thats what i noticed but i barely had time to see before they shut down the server.  Im sure about what i said about shield. not too sure about the sword having more agi. but my agi was at 1750 instead of the usual 1400. so i think it was. i guess well see soon enough.

#29 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:01 PM

they forgot to take off the priest bible we will have a week of OP priest  :p_laugh:

well more OP that now lol i don't think we will see the difference  :heh:

IT

will the more agi implemented in all the weapons? and the damage reduction in shields?

If no the patch will be partially useless since for low levels nothing will change

Edited by Shinyusuke, 09 April 2014 - 02:03 PM.

#30 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

will the more agi implemented in all the weapons? and the damage reduction in shields?

If no the patch will be partially useless since for low levels nothing will change

i only had time to check the gears i was wearing, but im pretty sure it will be ML 1 and 11.

boy that patch mistake sure teased me.... so long my OP shield and sword....

#31 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

I hope they didn't add agi also to high agi classes or it will be a dog that bite his tail

#32 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:06 AM

What happened at the VCR's reports of may?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users