Level 10 Triple Attack on Valkyrie - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Level 10 Triple Attack on Valkyrie

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kumatora

Kumatora

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:52 PM

I thought it would be appropriate to post this here. Just wondering if anyone out there has a Monk with level 10 Triple Attack on Valkyrie.

I need to Intimidate it, but I know a lot of people like to leave it at level 5. Just leave your in game name here, thanks!

#2 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:15 PM

I thought it would be appropriate to post this here. Just wondering if anyone out there has a Monk with level 10 Triple Attack on Valkyrie.

I need to Intimidate it, but I know a lot of people like to leave it at level 5. Just leave your in game name here, thanks!

The attack your thinking of is Raging Trifecta Blow.

Also in regards to your lvl 5 statement, I am just wondering why anyone would want to up this to lvl 10? Is there really any reason to?

#3 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:06 AM

Kumatora, I actually like copying trifecta at level 5, it actually procs more. I've used it on my Shadow Chaser with a bow as well and it's great! Even though lots of Monks have it at level 5, I have a monk that can give it to you as well. What are you leveling? A rogue, stalker or a shadow chaser? I"m taking names of other rogue class players who might be getting slyness, because it rocks! [Picture two rogue types fighting in a room when a huge mob of 20 come circling around them and growing closer, suddenly, the 2 rogues just sit and suddenly, the mob just go on there merry way. It is actually alot of fun! LMAO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users