Patch Notes 4/9: Spring Festival - Page 4 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 4/9: Spring Festival

219 replies to this topic

#76 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:14 PM

Hmm I understand, but I'm nowhere near that level yet. I'm only ML 8 with a mashup of menace and colo gears, So I've got plenty of work to do.

So there is still someone that use colo gears 0_0

#77 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:24 PM

I really hope they'll rescind their decision for taking out the Phantom Stones. The only source aside from the Rankings for Phantom Stones is from Pandora Boxes(Rare chance) and from the Cash Shop. Actually, why didn't they add Infiniums to the Rankings anyways? Lucky Powder is...well...nowhere near as valuable as Lucky Powder. Not to say ability to obtain Lucky Powder in-game aside from the Cash Shop isn't appreciated, but Infinium is still the most basic upgrade item for anything.

#78 KnightOf0

KnightOf0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:24 PM

I can totally see many of you going to do this tomorrow after patch:

1. Login, check temp storage.

If there are ps boxes

> open and play them.

Else if they are already with the new system which means you get manuals or pills

> log off and qq more in the forum.

2. Login again 1 week later.

3. Repeat #2 until ro2 is forgotten.

Because they can't fix the game to keep players interest in order to increase revenue, they are trying to get to the goal by other means.  It wouldn't work though, nobody is going to login when the last thing to do for a reasonable reward is taken away.  Who need fancy costume from the bi-weekly kafra shop update when nobody need to be online since there is nothing to do.  

Good choice, push the devs/team to the corner when population dry up follow by revenue dry up.  Then it will be a moment of life and death final showdown, fix it or break it (not the ps, the whole broken game I mean) the answer is coming soon.

Edited by KnightOf0, 08 April 2014 - 09:27 PM.

#79 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

20% ones are the NORMAL Exp manuals

yeah and the 'normal' exp manuals == 'adventurer's exp manual'; This isn't so bad, considering we'll be grinding for next level cap. That is, if we still have the drive to play this game.

For most players, doing rankings for decent rewards are pretty much the only thing keeping us here (until we get new content, there's nothing else to do -_-). And by removing those, they playerbase WILL decrease even more. Please think about it.

:p_sad:

Edited by Lyssina, 09 April 2014 - 06:25 AM.

#80 SpiTFirE23

SpiTFirE23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:04 PM

Please add more % luck on getting PERM Military costume from Munil box kafra!

ON SERVER ONLY 2-3 costumes !!!!!

#81 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:18 PM

lots of people are already max skill, max stat. They don't have anything to do beside doing ranking and farming. Now, they take the valuable prizes away and replace those with crappy prizes. After tomorrow, if they don't change anything, I doubt that those people will still log in the game just to fight for the only valuable prize - the refining powder....However, they may still log in to farm for zeny or seedrunes though.

Dear WP and Gravity, if you love your lovely, hard-working player and you don't want them to play your game too much, you're going to finish 1 step of it - taking out the valuable prize for ranking :thx: . The second step is to decrease the items' drop rates, so you can completely cut off your players motivation  :pif: . If you really love your player, just do it  :yawn:

I guess what I'm saying is I don't really care about phantom stones. If I was max level I'd probably do a lot of PvP and help newbies.

So there is still someone that use colo gears 0_0

Yep. I'm trying to save up my zeny for later, plus I'm only grinding mukas so I never really get hit anyway.

#82 AlexisKoay

AlexisKoay

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:20 PM

after alll the crap... then no more phantom stones....

nothing to do here....  only remains to uninstall and drop this game

#83 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:29 PM

Yep. I'm trying to save up my zeny for later, plus I'm only grinding mukas so I never really get hit anyway.

Oh you are an high agility class or you would have at last desert storm gears to hit them enough times to kill them

#84 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:41 PM

I really hope they'll rescind their decision for taking out the Phantom Stones. The only source aside from the Rankings for Phantom Stones is from Pandora Boxes(Rare chance) and from the Cash Shop. Actually, why didn't they add Infiniums to the Rankings anyways? Lucky Powder is...well...nowhere near as valuable as Lucky Powder. Not to say ability to obtain Lucky Powder in-game aside from the Cash Shop isn't appreciated, but Infinium is still the most basic upgrade item for anything.

If you want to wonder what developers think, we should think that they more aware to SEA and idRO2 players than here. There is a stupid patch note on idRO2 "We will disable rankings for 2 weeks due to phantom stone and spinel abuse from ranked players" and ranked players just responds and know the fact "lol, no one buying your kafra shops huh?"

#85 Electrophoric

Electrophoric

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

"We will disable rankings for 2 weeks due to phantom stone and spinel abuse from ranked players" and ranked players just responds and know the fact "lol, no one buying your kafra shops huh?"

That's because blaming the dev's incompetency for allowing such exploit to exist would be too logical for R02.

#86 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

Maybe 3 phantom stones for 100 people each rank was a bit too much but completely deleting them is crazy wht don't just limit for the top 10 positions? And maybe only 1 and not 3 of them? People would still be pushed to rank up and the abuse would be avoided.... hiw can you call abuse somerhing you gave us voluntary? Is not a bug or a glitch!

Edited by Shinyusuke, 08 April 2014 - 11:47 PM.

#87 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:06 AM

If you want to wonder what developers think, we should think that they more aware to SEA and idRO2 players than here. There is a stupid patch note on idRO2 "We will disable rankings for 2 weeks due to phantom stone and spinel abuse from ranked players" and ranked players just responds and know the fact "lol, no one buying your kafra shops huh?"

Well, those South-East-Asian player are known for their bug exploiting for years so nothing to be surprise with. What truly surprised me is the fact there is no bug report or mentioning about the ranking abuse from the community here up until now. Not even a post. I really hope some of you do send a ticket to report about it and not keeping the exploit to yourself.

No. i take that back. After login last Thursday to"test" the exploit and been amazed with how ahead this community with the abuse a day after. Not a chance.

#88 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:48 AM

I hate to say I told you so... but I did :) <3 <3 <3 <3

#89 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:01 AM

Deleting quests, deleting old stat formulas, deleting Phantom Stones...

Next is the game itself.

#90 1683130830164130953

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:13 AM

OMG Auction will be disaster GM Please have a look our currency because of Phantom Stone!! So many people has like 100-1000 phantom stone from reward error. PLEASE DELETE EM  

#91 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:15 AM

BUY ALL THE PYRAMID STUFF

before they follow

KP Rates.

Edited by Fluidz, 09 April 2014 - 02:12 AM.

#92 lokasenna

lokasenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:29 AM

mfw I see 'WTS KP 1:50' later

2z65tvd.gif

#93 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:42 AM

Maybe if they got rid of the botters who rank up and take the stones that might be a first step.  I am sad the phantom stones are going away too.  I refuse to pay cash any more for them because I don't seem to ever be able to win regardless how many I play. I used to win  once in a while.   I swear they lowered the odds of winning.  But that does not inspire me to buy more and try harder, it just inspires me to not buy them at all.

I am already overflowing with pump it up hard pills....so yeah not interested.  Sick of useless polinium too, why can't we NPC it any more?

Also I must say I am super disappointed in the event costume.  I was expecting something cute and Springy/Easterish.   

I am liking the title.  Can't wait for the rebalance coming...still enjoying the game over all.  

#94 Lekcee

Lekcee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:46 AM

Does this mean no more rewards for people who got rank 101-1000?  :questionmark: 

How about the 101-1000 rewards from the temporary box? Are they gonna stay there?  :p_smile: 

#95 greenisgood

greenisgood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:49 AM

OMG Auction will be disaster GM Please have a look our currency because of Phantom Stone!! So many people has like 100-1000 phantom stone from reward error. PLEASE DELETE EM  

wow. you have NO clue buddy. Those big stacks of phantom stones is from countless hours of Pandora box farming. I know, I'm one of those people. It was NOT a glitch of any kind.

Ranking and reward ones are not tradable.

#96 NiaAdha

NiaAdha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:50 AM

No more free phantom stones mother-_-er.

#97 1683130830164130953

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:53 AM

CANT wait 1k kp for 50k YEY!!!

#98 nashR2

nashR2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:04 AM

Oh, before tomorrow patch, we would be punished if we couldn't get to 1st and still in higher rank than the 6th by giving us ONE chance coupon (i have never gotten >2 coupons from the box). But, thanks to the godly decision of the developers, we won't be forced to do daily ranking for phantom stones any longer, hurrayyyyyy. Good job in setting your gamers free  :no1:  :no1:

hahahha rite! That was the only reason quite a few logged in everyday :P

Now thats gone too.

I wonder...are they deliberately trying to kill the game or is it just a case of one bad decision followed by countless others?

Good thing i snatched a premium dye at 1kz ^_^

Edited by nashR2, 09 April 2014 - 02:05 AM.

#99 Faintning

Faintning

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Server:Odin ch 5

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:07 AM

-_- by removing phantom stones you are just killing the game. Only few people use pump it up hard pills, most of the community doesn't. Manuals might be useful when lvl gap goes higher, but it's nowhere soon. GG gravity GG. Please get some sense in devs mind.

But im looking forward to the event, sounds really fun. Even tho my RO rng luck is the worst.

#100 aznphoen1x

aznphoen1x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:07 AM

3. System Changes

A. Fallen Fortress

i. The Dimension Immortal and Queen of Destruction will now re-spawn every 4 hours.               

I've seen a bunch of people asking for this. To now see that something has been done about it, I just wanna say thx! Keep up the good work! :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users