4/9 Pacific Electric Car Memorial Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

4/9 Pacific Electric Car Memorial Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
171 replies to this topic

#51 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:45 PM

Does the extra exp event for VIP also affect the exp recieved from gramps as reward for turn ins?

I take it as the 50% bonus exp as the VIP feature,then it's a yes.

However,the 1.5x or 2x exp rate of the server that we constantly get will never affect it.

#52 albaoregine

albaoregine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

1.5x nuuuuuuuu

#53 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

Thanks for the exp event  :thx:

#54 Avehn

Avehn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

Can you make the MISC treasure boxes from St. Patrick's event sellable/dropable? I know you can exchanged 5 of them into other items but I have less than five of them and they can only be stored and it wastes storage space.

Edited by Avehn, 08 April 2014 - 04:54 PM.

#55 Leonder

Leonder

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:32 PM

It's a quest given by NPC to hunt a certain amount of monsters in the spotlight area and the reward is a certain amount of base and job exp (like the Eden board quest).

Just like last month's spotlight area is Rachel and the NPC will require you to kill the monsters that roam around the Rachel spotlight.

Thanks

#56 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:03 PM

ODA/Campitor: add EvilSnakeLordHat, White Snake, Snakehead, Clover to boxters please.

let us get rid of those.

#57 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:13 PM

Can we please have enriched event during easter?

#58 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:25 PM

Can we please have enriched event during easter?

Why bother? his refine rate last time seemed far lower than that of mighty hammer.  (my comparison is from trying to +9 a +7 CoD, 150 E.Elu to KEEP it at +7, and only 62 HD to get it to +9, so by my books, Mighty is better)

And with that, let the flamers( you know who you are) and trolls( we ALL know who you are) comment :P

Edited by Alanthier, 08 April 2014 - 09:25 PM.

#59 4938131102171953017

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationMY

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:57 PM

Why bother? his refine rate last time seemed far lower than that of mighty hammer.  (my comparison is from trying to +9 a +7 CoD, 150 E.Elu to KEEP it at +7, and only 62 HD to get it to +9, so by my books, Mighty is better)

And with that, let the flamers( you know who you are) and trolls( we ALL know who you are) comment :P

Gotta get my turkey all the way to +9 =)

#60 z8skyline

z8skyline

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Locationyeah mate

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:13 PM

I did notice the enriched guy is pretty wonka back then but i havent tried with mighty-pops. might as well try one.

#61 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:53 AM

Hope you don't disappoint us with the lucky box this month.

#62 5416131108035252313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:58 AM

Maybe it's another bubbles and bbs

#63 devaiah

devaiah

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1455 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:11 AM

Vanargand helm

skull cap

demon mask

mercenary lvl 10 scrolls   would be good to see :)

Edit : Forgot to include Witch Pumpkin Hat.

Edited by devaiah, 09 April 2014 - 02:12 AM.

#64 GraydroZ

GraydroZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:47 AM

If Mercenary lvl 10 scroll is one of the rewards, could it be the Fencer one please? We don't see him from Lucky boxes for a very long time.

#65 Hireme

Hireme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:15 AM

O'Reily will stay another week and properly convert silver coins

Somehow I don't believe the patch notes any more...   :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#66 NukeDuke

NukeDuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:00 AM

you just had bad luck. it wouldn't surprise me if they mess with the rates though thats how these cunning bastards make money. personally i +9 serveral  items using only 50 enrich. most of them +8 then +9 with 2 tries. also tried more than 150 enrich just to +9 before.

there is a reason they won't publicly release the success rates you just have to keep blindly buying ores until you get it.

#67 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:02 AM

Every week I check these threads only to see if we're finally getting something from korea. Generally disappointed consistently :(

My thoughts exactly...

#68 alerit

alerit

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts
  • LocationMèxico
  • Server:chaos

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:25 AM

what about of TI? 

will we have new mobs in TI?

#69 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:03 AM

yeah........ :p_err: .novus in low ti again :p_err: the map will be empty again...

#70 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:04 AM

DB's really need to be disabled in S. Pront... They are still being abused there... I'm sure some will disagree but there are plenty of other places to pop DB's other than S. Pront, where a lot of people chat, are afk, & new chars pass through...

Edited by Razzez, 09 April 2014 - 07:27 AM.

#71 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:07 AM

omg, please change the TI map ffs. it's been what, several years never changed? i feel like wanna puke there, seeing the same map again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and  

OMG can you spam anymore :hmm:

#72 Weazy15

Weazy15

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, California
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:09 AM

Thanks for changing the TI map Oda. Thanks a ton.

#73 Hakobune

Hakobune

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 410 posts
  • LocationNowhere I want to be that's for sure
  • Server:The mismanaged cashgrab

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:14 AM

Is the opening of Izlude dungeon 6 for non VIPs permanent or only for the duration of the spotlight?

#74 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:23 AM

BB's really need to be disabled in S. Pront... They are still being abused there... I'm sure some will disagree but there are plenty of other places to pop BB's other than S. Pront, where a lot of people chat, are afk, & new chars pass through...

BBs cant be popped outside of dungeons (except outside of the pyramid and sphynx in Morroc and Louyang Field)... only DBs can... if you encounter a MVP in South Prontera its due to Hocus Pocus....

#75 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

Oda do you guys have any plans to get the scripts, from kRO so that we have the same gear as they do, since you've said all our gear comes from them? It doesn't make sense why we don't get the same items as they have in the first place.

Oda please answer this...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users