Easter Quest - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Easter Quest

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#51 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

Unless I read wrong they added in all really annoying stuff like the c/d and junk <_<

Also, the NPC is wrong about the 1 west 1 north of Pront one. He says northern part, but that lump is far bottom left lol!

Yeah, because they changed coords of stuff -.- The one supposed to be south of Aldebaran I cannot find and 1 that's supposed to be East of Comodo I cannot find. they changed those 2 as well. Can't even find the new locations for those 2.

#52 Hireme

Hireme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:09 PM

The part where you complain about the reward. We on iRO cannot create items, monsters or gears. So, if we wanted costume of the gear too, kRO would have to make it. Cooldown, I didn't decide time on that at all, that was them. Also, pretty sure we can't modify their stats either. [...] I wasn't expecting the pet to be an eclipse. (I doubt most people did seeing as it's called "Spring Rabbit Egg" disappointed with that a bit. - Then I am pissed at kRO and WP for not being able to communicate better...

[...]

Also, ping pong back to detective is to keep him up to date. Yes the player already knows it. But where is the sense of logic when the detective has no clue what's going on in his own case? But I guess logic doesn't really matter in a video game. ...it does and I have given a possible explanation that keeps the detective up to date w/o ping ponging the player... it is easter, so its important, surely a town guard will deliver the message, the bunny goes by himself while the player is away on his journey to TI, some of the kids talked to the rabbit and they delivered the message, if you call in logic: where is the logic on wasting time running to the detective, is it not more important to get to TI as fast as possible? This unnecessary ping pong is just something that bothers me in many quests. 

And on a scale from zero to ten on the "annoyance factor" in these easter quests, please understand the CD is 10 (and I know that's not your fault) and that ping pong thing is somewhere around 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001 ^^

Edited by Hireme, 16 April 2014 - 05:10 PM.

#53 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

Cooldown isn't really as bad as it seems. Yeah 24 hours suck, but do this quest on a few alts and repeat it daily and it can pay off. Although cooldowns exist for a reason. Without them a billion of the hats would exist and be utterly worthless.

#54 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:29 PM

but... i dont have a bunch of alts...

#55 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:33 PM

Finished guide for main quest and mini quest for all the people who wanted it.

http://irowiki.org/w...14_Easter_Quest

#56 Hireme

Hireme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

Cooldown isn't really as bad as it seems. Yeah 24 hours suck, but do this quest on a few alts and repeat it daily and it can pay off. Although cooldowns exist for a reason. Without them a billion of the hats would exist and be utterly worthless.

I have just finished it for the tenth time... 500 egg to show for ... brilliant. But I have to say I am becoming pretty quick now. with gen (ok fast walking ^^) the whole thing prereq quest and rabit hole finding took not much more than 5 min ;) 

You're right the cooldown is not as bad as it seems, it is worse  :heh: 

With my luck and 14 days of quest, 12 Chars, I will probably end up with ... 8400 eggs ^^

#57 NukeDuke

NukeDuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

looks like a very tedious quest and there is no incentive to do it at all

#58 Hireme

Hireme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:23 PM

looks like a very tedious quest and there is no incentive to do it at all

it looks really cute :) that's incentive enough for me...

And don't let my lack of luck be any measure... I break a lvl 1 weapon from +7 to +8 14 times in a row... my account is hardcoded in the game, and all chances are divided by 10 for me ^^

#59 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

I like pets.

So really, once I got my Eclipse I was good to go (tbh I prefer it over a Spring Rabbit :x)

However, the Hugel thing is a bit odd, but I suppose it's because it's all bugged on Classic. I found a hole but despite how many times I click nothing happens.

Don't feel like wandering aimlessly for the other invisible spots.

#60 Hireme

Hireme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:39 PM

On the 12th time it worked...

and suddenly, I don't know why, my whole view of this quest has changed...

No it hasn't but I am happy none the less ;)

#61 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:41 PM

Well, I got the band first try.

I may consider taking another char through tomorrow, but I'll probably waste time with invisible NPCs (not over that yet, GMs) again tomorrow and try my luck.

#62 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

I like pets.

So really, once I got my Eclipse I was good to go (tbh I prefer it over a Spring Rabbit :x)

However, the Hugel thing is a bit odd, but I suppose it's because it's all bugged on Classic. I found a hole but despite how many times I click nothing happens.

Don't feel like wandering aimlessly for the other invisible spots.

It's actually supposed to be a Spring Rabbit pet, but it was stuck like that so they kept it like that

#63 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:05 PM

thanks for the quest, guide and effort. also it reminds me of soemone that always used to say, always KRO fault (dont remember who)

got any idea of how much is the chance to drop the chocolate, and how much it makes them heal?

#64 tigriss216

tigriss216

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • Server:both

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

:p_cry: :p_cry: :p_cry: I want bunnyband

#65 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:14 PM

35 chars and counting... not even the normal bunny band. da fuq with this piece od sheeitt quest

#66 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

Is the bunny hat account bound? I don't see anyone selling it on ragial.

#67 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:16 AM

no it's not account bound. I've traded it been accounts already and I've seen people vending it.

this is the same as the cat santa hat quest with the random rewards. i got 2 black bunny bands out of 5 tries. and some people aren't going to get any even after 40 tries. they really should stop making these random rewards. I'd rather do a longer, more involved quest if it meant i could get a guaranteed headgear out of it.

#68 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:42 AM

they really should stop making these random rewards. I'd rather do a longer, more involved quest if it meant i could get a guaranteed headgear out of it.

This honestly. I'll prolly end up buying it from other people with my luck so far... What do I do with all dem eggs? >_>

#69 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:50 AM

no it's not account bound. I've traded it been accounts already and I've seen people vending it.

this is the same as the cat santa hat quest with the random rewards. i got 2 black bunny bands out of 5 tries. and some people aren't going to get any even after 40 tries. they really should stop making these random rewards. I'd rather do a longer, more involved quest if it meant i could get a guaranteed headgear out of it.

This.

Give us those quests that require a truly outrageous (truly, truly outrageous  :blowkiss:) number of common loots or kills to complete if you must. You could even give out kill quests respective to level, so that 150s don't just coast through it as quickly as they can faceroll the keyboard. This RNG crap is just annoying players and pushing them to create a whole heap of alts to farm it just for the one reward they actually want. What you've done here also promotes automation, and you don't really want that  :bang:

I quite liked Tarnished Lamp. Do something like that again, but manage the cooldowns better so that it's not so easy to farm.

Spoiler

#70 Hireme

Hireme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:18 AM

has anyone gotten anything other than eggs and black bunnyband? 

#71 tigriss216

tigriss216

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • Server:both

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:24 AM

I got Rainbow cake and honey something oh and white chocolate

Edited by tigriss216, 17 April 2014 - 03:44 AM.

#72 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:32 AM

I got even more eggs. lmao. Also, got 60 white chocolates. Reminded me of the Cat Hat quest. And that one made me want to club baby seals and sacrifice orphans to lord Satan Teemo.

#73 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:38 AM

got the food that gives flee. forgot the name.

#74 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:12 AM

Got eggs x5 in a row 8D

#75 elfiepie

elfiepie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie->Chaos

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:12 AM

15th try, got everything except bunny band and black bunny band. this is getting better... :yawn:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users