Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions - Page 19 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#451 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:37 PM

POPCORN! its been a long time since youve change the mixboards costume..i guess its time to put DEVIL's set of agility on it..thanks..most people are waiting on that kind of set tho...

No...  i want something new

Devil Set of Agility has been in there like 3 times before some sets have even been out once, have some variety please

#452 MrBonBonCat

MrBonBonCat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:16 PM

they should make a schedule for mixboard meow

at least don't put 2 same ugly bat which can not be used by dragonkin at the same time meow. why they put 2 bad deluxe set there meow @,@

#453 pluumy

pluumy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:21 AM

i'd like to see the set the character in the screenshot is wearing (not the horns/wings, but the top) on the mix board some time soon. sadly i don't know the name of the set...

SNgWhIj.jpg

#454 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:31 AM

That's a Christmas Set, wait for December or a seller.

#455 CharmanderIAH

CharmanderIAH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:04 AM

Devil's Agi

Jack O Lantern 

White Tiger Back

Raincoat sets
Snowman set

#456 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:21 PM

i'd like to see the set the character in the screenshot is wearing (not the horns/wings, but the top) on the mix board some time soon. sadly i don't know the name of the set...

SNgWhIj.jpg

Thats Christmas Fairy to be exact.. Heres a website with quite alot of sets to choose from, so pick it out, cause i dont see any suggestions here

http://ds.irowiki.or...m_Mall_Clothing

#457 pluumy

pluumy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:50 AM

thanks for the responses. anybody know, if it's been on the mix board within the last few years? 

#458 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:26 AM

can we have some traditional chinese costume sets. http://ds.irowiki.or...i/IM_Asian_Sets

#459 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:29 AM

Duke (Duchess) of Vankos 

This set i havent seen it since i joined last year. mind considering?

#460 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:33 AM

http://ds.irowiki.or...ale).jpg------- 

Gradation Bubble Set

http://ds.irowiki.or...ale).jpg-------

Coconut Tree Set

http://ds.irowiki.or...male).jpg------

Ice Candy Set

these too if u dont mind

#461 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:15 PM

Aha! looks like the website i suggested helped! (:

#462 MrBonBonCat

MrBonBonCat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:35 PM

Rose and patch please meow

#463 Zaydes

Zaydes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:18 AM

again. RAGGED GHOST SET please! :p_sad:

#464 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:58 PM

Not before the sockets have been removed from this set, I guess.

#465 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:53 PM

ER MAH GAWD! REMOVE THE SOCKETS THIS SET IS TOO OP FOR IM 

#466 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:15 AM

I don't quite understand what you mean, but it indeed is stupidly OP. Max HP +42% on an IM set really ? Not even taking elements or various stats increase into account.

#467 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:50 AM

Suggesting pumpkin weapon and christmas weapon ( the one ero uses) for this year's festive period. And ragged holder here. So if they remove socket opt then what abt ppl who paid tons for it. And the time wasted to farm all the sockets esp 6* atk and resist. No amount of compensation amount to that.

#468 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 08:01 AM

I believe abusing the system indeed should be worth some compensation. Also, people trying their best not to pay any tax by creating offshore accounts should be rewarded in some way, too, for all the hard work they have achieved.

If he still was alive, Al Capone would have been glad to add a little something to this debate.

#469 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:52 AM

one of the best ways to resolve the problem is to just release the set back into the mixboard with sockets. 

it doesn't change much in the ways of pvp if the players can all get access to it. 2x element sockets is not a game changer if people take advantage of the additional 4x resistance sockets (assuming glove and shoes hold element attacks). this would only apply to end game where pos is involved.

at lower level bsq u would get higher dps with the sockets, and since there is no pos involved, farming g2 resistances is futile. but you do get HP buffs upon death, and everyone still remains to be squishy so it evens it out just fine. the only problem lies in withholding it from the population where some people have it and some people don't. 

unless the staff came out with a much better alternative, this is the only one i can foresee that makes any sense. 

#470 RedMageFF1

RedMageFF1

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationUnited States, Florida
  • Server:Final Server

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:43 PM

Hey everyone RedMage here, i looked over the requested IM costumes and i saw that a Paris Artifact was asked for and it would be a Great addition especially if you made it WHITE with Gold or Yellow trimming << just a thought.

How about Best villains Black set be put in please thx.

Edited by RedMageFF1, 06 May 2015 - 01:43 PM.

#471 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:32 AM

A better alternative ? Remove the sockets.

I really would like to have a socketable IM set, but it isn't fair.

Edit : it further increases the gap between those who play all day and the casuals. Plus it'd be horrible to see this set everywhere, it isn't even good-looking.

Edited by Homurasan, 06 May 2015 - 04:49 AM.

#472 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:55 AM

A better alternative ? Remove the sockets.

I really would like to have a socketable IM set, but it isn't fair.

Edit : it further increases the gap between those who play all day and the casuals. Plus it'd be horrible to see this set everywhere, it isn't even good-looking.

those who invest their time will always have achieved more on a game than those who don't. it wouldn't make sense if that wasn't the case, especially in an online mmo. remove that and you have a board game. the only thing unfair about it is having one set with no socket restrictions when it should be in fact, all sets. there is nothing wrong with it and doesn't adversely affect pvp. not from what i can imagine.

i don't understand how it isn't fair if in order to take advantage of the cards needs farming, much like professions and element cards need to be farmed for armor and weapons. 

i don't like the looks of it either.

Edited by noxis, 06 May 2015 - 05:26 AM.

#473 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:36 AM

I understand why people spending more time on anything achieve more ; this is one of the reasons why they keep playing. But the gap already seems to be wide enough, without needing to broaden it even more.

As an example, I've tried several times to play BSQ or even PvP in general, yet I almost everytime was one-shot killed by some super-geared character. This socketable RG could make it even more unfair, as these super-geared players would have the time and money to obtain the cards they need, whereas another, still developping one will try and focus on at least having a decent weapon and defense without having tremendous amounts of element resistance or damage.

It already is difficult enough to enter a BSQ and actually be of any use ; with an even bigger level difference, it would be unbearable in my opinion. (and I already find about unbearable the fact that I can get killed like a mere monster because I haven't spent as much time on this game as my opponent)

One of the reasons why I played another MMORPG, Dragon Nest, is because one of its PvP modes balances players' stats to have everyone fight without being able to one-shot kill their opponents. While this game really sucks all in all (and so does its producer), I actually enjoyed playing against other players because I knew I had a chance. Here on DS, I'm not even trying anymore, since I very well know it isn't any fun to get instagibbed. Allowing this wider gap I'm talking about would probably make it even more boring.

And it really is ugly, uh ?

Edited by Homurasan, 06 May 2015 - 05:37 AM.

#474 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:00 AM

It already is difficult enough to enter a BSQ and actually be of any use ; with an even bigger level difference, it would be unbearable in my opinion. (and I already find about unbearable the fact that I can get killed like a mere monster because I haven't spent as much time on this game as my opponent)

as an older player i can say that newcomers on this server in the past year have had it much easier than we did when we started out. events to upgrade equipment were not as prevalent. insurance scroll amounts were half  (5) per pack in the item mall. weapon and armor dust were outrageously expensive (1.5k/stack for weapon dust). souls, 120g/stack.

it was extremely heavy in terms of grinding and improving your character. 

#475 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:06 AM

Muhaha, a few months before the french server closed, souls were selling 300g a stack. People were grinding Kryos for souls rather than gold !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users