In the light of the new DNA: Templar/Tempest Skills and DNA - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

In the light of the new DNA: Templar/Tempest Skills and DNA

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:44 AM

In the light of the changes i have a few suggestions for Tempests. Yes, other classes need fixes more than the Tempests but people can make othe threads about that (i will do some too).

Lesser Heal: many people suggested that should have at least 5 secs CD and not 3 secs. This is a delicate skill, because a change in it could not only affect the healer job in the first job but also the Radiant job, since Lesser Heal is one of their main heals until latter lvls, and an increase in CD could affect for example the Raids.

Glaring Light: make Glaring Light 8 targets and make the Lightning Restraint Extention (DNA) a Glaring Light Extention (DNA). Or make the Glaring Light Extended Range (DNA) add more targets (6 or 8) and make the Lightning REstraint Extention (DNA) a Glaring Light Extention (DNA). Lightning Restraint dont need DNA, since is a powerful CC skill.

Instant Moving: add Chance of Success to the Swift Instant Moving (DNA) that way it have 100% success at max lvl.

The also could add this new DNA:

Swift Elec Shock: to make that skill instant cast.

Or

Extended Range of Elec Shock: increase the radius and also the number of targets to 6 or 8.

Keep in mind that most of this is DNA, and we currently have only 25 points, that means that we couldnt put all this together.

#2 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:08 AM

What they could do too would be to completly remove the damage on LR. Increase the duration to 12-15 seconds and simply make it's main function to be an AoE slow.

To compensate, make Glaring Light 10 Targets and maybe increase it's damage a bit. Could push HL to 9-10 Targets too.

I don't know, I like the idea. ;o)

Edited by Loyalty1, 05 November 2010 - 07:28 AM.

#3 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:15 AM

Yes, the only way in wich remove the LR dmg could work, is if they increase the number of targets of Glaring Light at least to 8: with the new dna extentions wouldnt be needed any other change in the skills, just in the dna.

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:14 AM

Ok, what about this:

Remove the dmg of LR but keep the extention.
Add more targets with the range extention of Glaring Light.
And move the Strenghten lesser heal to the Radiant tree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users