Vote for YOUR Future Class Representatives! - Page 3 - Event Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Vote for YOUR Future Class Representatives!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#51 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:07 PM

Should shout that out in game, the general population does not go to the forums.

#52 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:12 PM

I notice that 80+ people voted for champ/knight rep, meanwhile the other classes have about half that. People, you do know you can vote for all classes and for more than one rep right?

I agree but i just checked, it seems that everything except for Bourg, Arti and Scout has close to 100 or more votes.

#53 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:17 PM

Rather than checking total votes (which can be different cause of voting for multiple representatives), I took a look at the amount of people voted (it says how many at top of the topic somewhere)

28 people voted for visitors, 59 for dealers, 62 for hawkers, 76 for muses and 89 for soldiers.

I guess not everyone would care about visitors, but the 30 player discrepancy between dealers and soldiers seems kind of odd.

#54 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:58 PM

Might will vote tomorrow but will check carefull who i will vote :3

#55 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:59 PM

Rather than checking total votes (which can be different cause of voting for multiple representatives), I took a look at the amount of people voted (it says how many at top of the topic somewhere)

28 people voted for visitors, 59 for dealers, 62 for hawkers, 76 for muses and 89 for soldiers.

I guess not everyone would care about visitors, but the 30 player discrepancy between dealers and soldiers seems kind of odd.

I see your point but considering every class has about the same amount of votes, i think that makes up for the lack of players voting in other Polls too. But obviously it would be a lot better if like a lot more people voted but a lot of people don't use the forum.

#56 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:04 PM

I see your point but considering every class has about the same amount of votes, i think that makes up for the lack of players voting in other Polls too. But obviously it would be a lot better if like a lot more people voted but a lot of people don't use the forum.

dats y many ppl ingame complains about others stuff n dont check 2nd events or more information about updates or even check funny comments or ppl feedbacks/sugestions or even ask others for give them a lil help ingame + the most important is they mostly dont participate in others events but yes only main events (like this vote one)

#57 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:21 PM

Well like I said, you can vote for more than one person in a class. I voted for three in some classes. And visitor class I voted for both, since there were only two running. I do wonder about the discrepancy, that jerremy and I pointed out. I hope more people vote.

#58 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Server:Both

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:12 PM

tbh werent representatives should be active on forum and help their class about guide and stuff?

I just saw suddenly so many ppls came out, some dont even comment much on their class lol

it is a bit not fair.

**  We vote for someone that can really help in class , not vote for friendship.**

Think before u vote!!

Edited by LoveU4ever, 27 April 2014 - 06:30 PM.

#59 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:49 PM

Maybe they don't know the representatives that well in some of the classes and therefor wishes not to give a vote. And they could simply care more about the class they play themself, also an option as there are more players playing Soldier than Dealer for instance. Could also be they like none of the representatives for the class and refuse to give a vote to the least bad ;)

tbh werent representatives should be active on forum and help their class about guide and stuff?

I just saw suddenly so many ppls came out, some dont even comment much on their class lol

it is a bit not fair.

**  We vote for someone that can really help in class , not vote for friendship.**

Think before u vote!!

I say this without spite but there's a game as well. Maybe they are well known for helping others in the game and not the forum.
I'd in the second breath say that it wouldn't hurt if they, myself included, commented more in the section we signed up for if we get elected or not. However I don't think writing guides etc is nor should be required :)

The sum up you did in the end couldn't be more right, nailed it.

#60 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:34 PM

Sorry for the late post.

Voting has ended!

#61 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

I want to congratulate the winners, whoever they are. It was a good race. :)

#62 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:24 PM

u.u dam too late for vote lol, or maybe i didnt even care :I but wen i saw day n tryed to vote well... it was already finished :I, oh well :I, idk y i didnt voted more early lol .----------., oh well again, gratz to the winners :P

#63 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:52 PM

I'd like to make something a little clear regarding this. The voting was to show community support, not to pick "winners."

I believe ShazamO may have not worded it quite as correctly, however seeing a few people post "congratulations to the winners" they have not been decided yet. What we've looking for is not just community support, but also the ability to be active, helpful and able to work and communicate with the community, but with us, the development team as well.

We're going to be reviewing the submissions, votes from the community and various points of activity from each candidate. I'll have the list of representatives selected before the start of the next weekend and each representative will be contacted regarding acceptance to the role before any setup will be done to special forum access to move forward with their new roles in the community.

Truly I'm excited, there's been a lot of good support and all of you (the candidates) have shown so much promise. I've already received a couple back-outs (after realizing the amount of work they might be put under covering more than 1 class) so I'm just confirming with them before continuing forward with the community's consideration of support with their votes.

#64 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

I do apologize Leo. I truly did misunderstand how this was supposed to work. :wall:

#65 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

No need to apologize, because it is a bit my fault for not catching the wording sooner and seeing how the expectation of how the voting was intended to function within all of this.

I have reasons to my madness, and sometimes I fail to communicate it well to others, so, my fault, but even so, the voting is not intended to be the end all deciding factor to who will be chosen. :)

It is but one part of a few, that I've put in to motion, to which others have not been noticed. Again, I will have my representatives chosen before the end of the week.

#66 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

<--------BLONDE :heh:

#67 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:41 PM

It is but one part of a few, that I've put in to motion, to which others have not been noticed. Again, I will have my representatives chosen before the end of the week.

looking forward.....

#68 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:47 PM

just so its known am going away to night and will be gone for 1 week,gona goo visit my kids :)

#69 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:07 PM

Hf maxman ;D

#70 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:46 PM

just so its known am going away to night and will be gone for 1 week,gona goo visit my kids :)

You have kids? :o Have a good time Max! :p_smile:

#71 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:20 AM

You have kids? :o Have a good time Max! :p_smile:

ofcorse i do have kids lol i have 3 of them  :heh: and yes i can be here on forum but cant be ingame becose its not my pc :(

#72 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:40 AM

ofcorse i do have kids lol i have 3 of them  :heh: and yes i can be here on forum but cant be ingame becose its not my pc :(

lol i have 1 and sometimes i go crazy cant imagine 3 xD

#73 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:36 AM

1, 2 very soon. lol