#26 hsn22

hsn22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

That guy Cheated, bugged, w/e, WE MUST DO THE SAME OR FAIL TRYING!
And we failed~~
F logic.

I know you're talking about the recall bug after a castle take-down but you only have the right to say that when exo doesn't use any of the bugs. 
The bug I'm referring to is the Guild leader switching for recalls. 

#27 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

does the first video I link not exist ot something? Because it seems certain that people are avoiding that which happened on the. Thursdays woe which led to this. The reason I opened this was to understand how you guys were warping and recalling to areas you shouldnt be at when the castle flip.

#28 hsn22

hsn22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

does the first video I link not exist ot something? Because it seems certain that people are avoiding that which happened on the. Thursdays woe which led to this. The reason I opened this was to understand how you guys were warping and recalling to areas you shouldnt be at when the castle flip.

what about the woes before that 

#29 Iantsu

Iantsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:08 PM

This bug has happened to KZ in the past. We have had people somehow get ported on the other side of the gate. It happens. We just tell them to sit still and do nothing.

The one extremely important difference between the instances with Uncrowned and KZ is that KZ did not EXPLOIT the bug. We did not purposely recall people inside the Emp. room the moment the map will flip.

When it happened to Uncrowned (whether it was intentional or not), you recalled and took an emp. down.

#30 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:08 PM

1. Intention is not negligible. The person that got in was unintentional and she was totally confused. A quote from her: "Why are you guys not going in? I am waiting in here alone". There is a difference, which is intention. She did not intend to BUG it, But what about your guild? Intention or no intention isn't negligible. Your argument there is like saying that accidentally hitting someone is as bad as INTENTIONALLY hitting someone.

2. Are you humiliated by your own decision to do that? That shows that even you are not proud by your own decision.

3. Oh please. It is her second WOE and she was panicking in my RC. At least Hero is trying to expose bugs rather than not saying anything and saying that exposing bug abuse is "publicly humiliating"

1. Uhhh who is this she? quickman is a guy as far as i know. I have no idea what you are going about here it seems like you think i'm calling out kz. I assumed that it was not you guys and that it was some other guild because if i remember correctly after woe you were very adamant when quetz called you out on it that kz was no the person hitting the emp.

2. No i'm not proud they did it? Did I ever say i was. Also own decision?? If i recall correctly I was not the person who did the recall (no pun intended)

3. Again Idk who this she is you are speaking of and second woe or not the amount of time she spent hitting the emp while you were taking down the gates was more than enough

time for someone to tell her to stop hitting it and that she had accidentally stumbled upon a bug. Also i didn't say exposing bug abuse is publicly humiliating i said that if they really wanted to expose bug exploitation they should have noted all the instances where bugs were present/used in woe instead of basically pointing out one instance with one guild.

Edited by Baddiez, 22 April 2014 - 03:15 PM.

#31 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:10 PM

I know you're talking about the recall bug after a castle take-down but you only have the right to say that when exo doesn't use any of the bugs. 
The bug I'm referring to is the Guild leader switching for recalls. 

OKAY, THIS CONFUSES ME. By the logic of recall not resetting between guild leaders is saying ANY TIME a guild member uses Strike a Vital Point/Pierce Eye/Dazed/Chronic Fatigue THE ENTIRE GUILD has to endure the cooldown. Guild skills are still personal skills people! If there is solid proof of a GM saying that switching leaders to use recall before leader A's cooldown is done, POST IT. And Baddiez, I know you personally told me that someone from your guild confirmed with Njoror that passing guild lead to recall is not intended. Proof please :)

#32 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

Oh sure, we are always the bad guys anyway. And you guys are saints LOL. 

anyway look at this. This might help. The WoE after we accidentally found out about the recall bug someone used it. Nice.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Enjoy :D

#33 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

I see Billy is still handling Exodus' Tactician role pretty well. I miss being a tactician..

#34 Quinntto

Quinntto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

This bug has happened to KZ in the past. We have had people somehow get ported on the other side of the gate. It happens. We just tell them to sit still and do nothing.

The one extremely important difference between the instances with Uncrowned and KZ is that KZ did not EXPLOIT the bug. We did not purposely recall people inside the Emp. room the moment the map will flip.

When it happened to Uncrowned (whether it was intentional or not), you recalled and took an emp. down.

1. Uhhh who is this she? quickman is a guy as far as i know. I have no idea what you are going about here it seems like you think i'm calling out kz. I assumed that it was not you guys and that it was some other guild becuase if i remember correctly after woe you were very adamant when quetz called you out on it that kz was no the person hitting the emp.

2. No i'm not proud they did it? Did I ever say i was. Also own decision?? If i recall correctly I was not the person who did the recall (no pun intended)

3. Again Idk who this she is you are speaking of and second woe or not the amount of time she spent hitting the emp while you were taking down the gates was more than enough

time for someone to tell her to stop hitting it and that she had accidentally stumbled upon a bug.

Abuse is an abuse. The existence of intent in performing an action turns negligence into TORT.

A quote from the famous "I am my own class" Cresc: "One use is not an abuse." So, hitting your partner in the face one time is okay? LOL

#35 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:18 PM

There is no good guy bad guy here. You've yet to tell me how this recall bug came into existance and how you guys are able to use it freely in both videos I submitted. So please. And what about the woes before that hsn?

Edited by jdmtouch, 22 April 2014 - 03:20 PM.

#36 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:21 PM

Abuse is an abuse. The existence of intent in performing an action turns negligence into TORT.

A quote from the famous "I am my own class" Cresc: "One use is not an abuse." So, hitting your partner in the face one time is okay? LOL

I'm so confused you seem to think that I am denying that uncrowned used a "bug"? You are really confusing me now.

#37 ChocoVivi

ChocoVivi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

So here's the difference

recall bug - Bug abuse / warned by GM

recall switching - been there all the time / approved by GM

passing the gate before it loads - -_-ty FPS / unintentional

#38 5100130512201242360

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

@Quets

Edited by 5100130512201242360, 22 April 2014 - 03:25 PM.

#39 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

There is no good guy bad guy here. You've yet to tell me how this recall bug came into existance and how you guys are able to use it freely in both videos I submitted. So please. And what about the woes before that hsn?

It is not a bug.  There is no glitching involved or anything of the sort, which is why they are not punishing anyone for using it.  While they are still seeking a way to close this "loop hole" if you will.  It's very simple to do, as soon as the castle Emp is flipped, have someone where you want them with recall ready and have them press it as soon as the Emp is flipped.  The recall remains where it was cast from and you can accept it after the Emp resets.  The second thing they want to do is stop the passing around of Guild Leader for quicker recall resets, I believe they are going to place a universal cool down on the recall, so no matter if it's passed around or not you still have to wait the duration of the cool down.

We literally found this mechanic out by having a very poorly (or not) timed recall in one WoE match, which was quickly found out and used against us the following match.

#40 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:28 PM

No penalty therefore we can abuse? I understand now, So tell me how is this done so we can do it on Thursday's woe before you guys can? Oh wait oops...

It is not a bug.  There is no glitching involved or anything of the sort, which is why they are not punishing anyone for using it.  While they are still seeking a way to close this "loop hole" if you will.  It's very simple to do, as soon as the castle Emp is flipped, have someone where you want them with recall ready and have them press it as soon as the Emp is flipped.  The recall remains where it was cast from and you can accept it after the Emp resets.  The second thing they want to do is stop the passing around of Guild Leader for quicker recall resets, I believe they are going to place a universal cool down on the recall, so no matter if it's passed around or not you still have to wait the duration of the cool down.

We literally found this mechanic out by having a very poorly (or not) timed recall in one WoE match, which was quickly found out and used against us the following match.

Who used it and was it used again? And what was the outcome of the use of this bug.

Edited by jdmtouch, 22 April 2014 - 03:30 PM.

#41 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:28 PM

cuz intramuros sucks we were shouting dont recall but he still did what a nub! its intra's fault BTW

#42 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

So here's the difference

recall bug - Bug abuse / warned by GM

recall switching - been there all the time / approved by GM

passing the gate before it loads - -_-ty FPS / unintentional

Actually no one had used the recall when GM Shark and Zanbee started messaging in the chat, you can see in Hero's video that it happened before I did the recall to the Emp at around the 9 minute mark.  This is also the same time that Public started talking about something being wrong in WoE.

#43 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

cuz intramuros sucks we were shouting dont recall but he still did what a nub! its intra's fault BTW

lmao quetz
your posts always make me laugh ^_^

#44 Strobe

Strobe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:39 PM

I can see Njoror and Zanbee lurking. Don't lock this thread please.. Well not until I finish my popcorn.. Guild dramas entertain me

#45 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

IKR not a bug, no punishment?  Blows my mind too.  I've already explained why we did it, but please continue with the thread, so much popcorn everywhere.

#46 deathcauser

deathcauser

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationProntera Battlefield

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

MmvPpNC.jpg#legit #420 SMOKE WEED [MLG]360 NO SCOPE[MLG] MONTAGE PC BOA L3G1T 1080p #pure #noexploit

In all seriousness all guilds have done it and some have done it before with no action taken to them. It should have been dealt with the first TIME that guild did it.

#47 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:46 PM

MmvPpNC.jpg#legit #420 SMOKE WEED [MLG]360 NO SCOPE[MLG] MONTAGE PC BOA L3G1T 1080p #pure #noexploit

In all seriousness all guilds have done it and some have done it before with no action taken to them. It should have been dealt with the first TIME that guild did it.

Give castle to nice boat, all will be forgiven. All heil nice boat

#48 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

We are disabling Urgent Recall in tomorrow's patch to work on a fix that won't cause issues like this.

Battle of the wind pots!

#49 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM

Battle of the wind pots!

BASTARD I JUST SAID THAT IN RC YOU STOLE MY LINE

#50 Quetzalcoatlx