1. Intention is not negligible. The person that got in was unintentional and she was totally confused. A quote from her: "Why are you guys not going in? I am waiting in here alone". There is a difference, which is intention. She did not intend to BUG it, But what about your guild? Intention or no intention isn't negligible. Your argument there is like saying that accidentally hitting someone is as bad as INTENTIONALLY hitting someone.
2. Are you humiliated by your own decision to do that? That shows that even you are not proud by your own decision.
3. Oh please. It is her second WOE and she was panicking in my RC. At least Hero is trying to expose bugs rather than not saying anything and saying that exposing bug abuse is "publicly humiliating"
1. Uhhh who is this she? quickman is a guy as far as i know. I have no idea what you are going about here it seems like you think i'm calling out kz. I assumed that it was not you guys and that it was some other guild because if i remember correctly after woe you were very adamant when quetz called you out on it that kz was no the person hitting the emp.
2. No i'm not proud they did it? Did I ever say i was. Also own decision?? If i recall correctly I was not the person who did the recall (no pun intended)
3. Again Idk who this she is you are speaking of and second woe or not the amount of time she spent hitting the emp while you were taking down the gates was more than enough
time for someone to tell her to stop hitting it and that she had accidentally stumbled upon a bug. Also i didn't say exposing bug abuse is publicly humiliating i said that if they really wanted to expose bug exploitation they should have noted all the instances where bugs were present/used in woe instead of basically pointing out one instance with one guild.
Edited by Baddiez, 22 April 2014 - 03:15 PM.