Emergency Maintenance 4/23 @8pm - Page 2 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Emergency Maintenance 4/23 @8pm

36 replies to this topic

#26 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:56 PM

Pretty much random. Some get the quest some don't but it doesn't matter you just have to fly back to prontera and go to Zeras. worked for me.

#27 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:58 PM

I'm sure they've been working on the patch most of the day and are just now in a position to apply it. Wouldn't take that long for that. Besides, what do you know about how tightly coupled the code is in RO2?

this game in a nutshell

patch day on chorus in particular

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=lTHCwU9rUdY

Edited by jellopyking, 23 April 2014 - 06:59 PM.

#28 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Pretty much random. Some get the quest some don't but it doesn't matter you just have to fly back to prontera and go to Zeras. worked for me.

RNG quests (or glitches) now?  XD

#29 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

The server is open now! See you in game!

#30 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:53 PM

I'm sure they've been working on the patch most of the day and are just now in a position to apply it. Wouldn't take that long for that. Besides, what do you know about how tightly coupled the code is in RO2?

This is a thread informing us about the emergency maintenance...You're way off topic lol. Also, if you knew anything about Gravity, you'd know that they aren't going to change the refinement system. As for a job that makes costumes...Artisans should get that job.

this is not ro1. don't compare ro2 to ro1. if you want ro1 play it.

I know guys!!!... But wish they would implement little improvements which would make this game more worth it to tons and tons of people...

I have grown to like this game but its still missing things, such as Potions become ineffective due to high hp for the ML Characters...

No interesting monsters that tend to react when a kin has been killed... Or making funny animation speech bubbles like the chonchon's...

ML characters are OP vs bosses... Bosses aren't challenging....Bosses which tend to attack never tend to attack certain types of characters with low~mid threatening types, or low/high sp or specific type of char... which 

never tends to challenge ML players... whats the point of having fancy classes which has a role to play when monster aren't functioning properly... 

They will never get rid of all the useless items which just clutters in the bag which could have been intended to make Fashionable clothes but wasn't... Money making prospect I see it, other than that they don't care...

Quest Characters tend to have no emotions whatsoever and never interesting... Why not make the character react as cursor hovers to the words I'm Reading...

The next skill to cast eventhough skill to cast is instant cast is rather casted slow(takes 3 seconds) (Slow animation speed!...) What's the point of DPS when people just keep putting points in str/int when people could points in haste or vigor to increase attack speed... Probably why they have balancing issues cause people put more st/int with not a single point to put in for haste or vigor...

Even we can't increase range for those who range types characters...

One way to get balancing issues solve is getting more 1v1 PvP a thing...

BTW! RO2 is definitely a completely different game from ro1 definitely... But they said that to cover the chinks of RO2's reputation/cost and then rebooted ro1 as some kind of apology and way to cover stuff...

Programming is hardcore stuff(I know), but still they have enough resources and time(10years from RO1's to RO2)could have used the communities feedback and comparing other products while innovating in creative ways to improve, instead of sticking their pride and arrogance to RO's reputation which hurt RO2...

For now I'm paying to support by buying VIP and the likes... Just going to rant for now! :blahblah:  Hoping for better implementations :bow:  :thx:

#31 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:31 PM

I know guys!!!... But wish they would implement little improvements which would make this game more worth it to tons and tons of people...

I have grown to like this game but its still missing things, such as Potions become ineffective due to high hp for the ML Characters...
No interesting monsters that tend to react when a kin has been killed... Or making funny animation speech bubbles like the chonchon's...
ML characters are OP vs bosses... Bosses aren't challenging....Bosses which tend to attack never tend to attack certain types of characters with low~mid threatening types, or low/high sp or specific type of char... which
never tends to challenge ML players... whats the point of having fancy classes which has a role to play when monster aren't functioning properly...
They will never get rid of all the useless items which just clutters in the bag which could have been intended to make Fashionable clothes but wasn't... Money making prospect I see it, other than that they don't care...
Quest Characters tend to have no emotions whatsoever and never interesting... Why not make the character react as cursor hovers to the words I'm Reading...
The next skill to cast eventhough skill to cast is instant cast is rather casted slow(takes 3 seconds) (Slow animation speed!...) What's the point of DPS when people just keep putting points in str/int when people could points in haste or vigor to increase attack speed... Probably why they have balancing issues cause people put more st/int with not a single point to put in for haste or vigor...
Even we can't increase range for those who range types characters...

One way to get balancing issues solve is getting more 1v1 PvP a thing...

BTW! RO2 is definitely a completely different game from ro1 definitely... But they said that to cover the chinks of RO2's reputation/cost and then rebooted ro1 as some kind of apology and way to cover stuff...

Programming is hardcore stuff(I know), but still they have enough resources and time(10years from RO1's to RO2)could have used the communities feedback and comparing other products while innovating in creative ways to improve, instead of sticking their pride and arrogance to RO's reputation which hurt RO2...

For now I'm paying to support by buying VIP and the likes... Just going to rant for now! :blahblah: Hoping for better implementations :bow: :thx:

You missed yourchance to like this game the best before all wonkiness :v

Lack of population says it all

#32 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:07 AM

Only non-ML get the quest with the battle manuals for some reason (they also don't get the quest offered by Zeras until they talk to Brate). Almost seems intentional. :/

worked fine for my ML20 sorc

also i seemed to be the only one that didn't crash yesterday tho the rest of party always crashed when someone died and it did happen a lot

#33 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:05 AM

Man, really? I did the quest on 10 characters yesterday (6 ML, 4 not) and none of the ML got it. :p_swt:

#34 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:45 PM

u mean macro afternoon ? anyway the duration is 15-30min only ^^

Macroers exposing themselves...

Actually I enjoy listening to radio shows or audiobooks while I grind, that way I don't get bored with the repetitive button mash.

#35 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:19 PM

Man, really? I did the quest on 10 characters yesterday (6 ML, 4 not) and none of the ML got it. :p_swt:

I only have one ML character but same here. My other three non ML characters I did it on got all the quests but my ML character got it up to Cele in Alberta and I flew to Prontera to talk to Brate to get the quest from Zeras :T

#36 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:22 AM

Meh, it could be something like a quest I did on all my ML but none of the others, or who knows what. I put in a ticket for it and I'll see what happens from there..

#37 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:06 PM

I forgot to mention Gravity your freaking trying hard to make the players work hard for the game by making them run around so much in morroc and dayr when a flying service could be implemented on the four corners of the map...

Money making prospect: Why not program a freaking spinel which can be bought on the kafra shop which could let us teleport to any part of the midgard at any place at anytime we wish.... FREAKING....

And aparently their really isn't a wide diverse build to alll the classes since substas cant be change by a great margin... Why not make weapons able to change secondary stats since str, int, wis is so abundant

I can tell you the current content is not 100% complete and things can be subject to change any time.

It's really bothersome to see how the game is progressing. I haven't been playing much. :/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users