No replies to this topic

#1 MicroIce

MicroIce

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:57 AM

Hello guys,

well at this moment Im in-game in SoD and I just can't move. This happened when I was killing the stone and after I died in once in a sudden when the stone got killed I was instantly revived (the little box that says where do I want to respawn did not showed up). And from there on I just was on the same spot I died and couldnt move nor make aoe's. The only things that I could do were to sit,do emoticons, ride, ride my mount and other stuff, none worked.And the strange thing is that the guys tried to help me with buff and revive but it didnt worked another thing is that whatever I type in Group's chat it didnt show only when I whisper but I dont think that they recieved my  message because they didnt respond. And so ofc the guys kicked me and now Im in the same place I was being able to move around and all other stuff.

I wanted to report this because it isnt something to be missed and it happened to me like 3 times I think. Im really sorry if this bug or whatever its called is already reported.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users