IGN : Freyja49/YourSlave.
Playing 2 knights (both tanky version), one still in lvl on my main account (testing some pve) and a friend's one for pvp until mine is fully geared. I prefer PvP.
About my comments on tanky knight : Great where they are.
The + :
- Huge tankiness when we do not take all ap passives.
- Many debuffs (when we do not take ap passives)
- Many disrupts (taunt/dispell/stun)
- Nice protection on squichies (protection)
The - :
- Hard to get a good average points earned in CD/Arena despite or (huge) impact on teamplay/teamfight.
- I'd like to a GEM or STATS or GEAR which give magic res. Mages are our nemesis, and we should get the choice to be less tanky vs physic damages and more tanky vs magic damages.
The most important thing to me is to get more points for teamplay/protection. We do not feel rewarded for the job we are doing, and i think that's why tanky knights are rare.
Edited by Infinity49, 15 May 2014 - 10:39 PM.