Dark Whisper: Coming Soon! - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Dark Whisper: Coming Soon!

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#26 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:52 AM

we've been here long enough to know none of this will get fixed, even the GMs/CMs know it

pretty sure they also know that they sound like a broken record too

posting serious feedback is a waste of energy here lol

I just copy/paste'd old feedback that I remarked long ago... back when I had enough motivation to gather it. That's why some of the links to old CBT topics are even broken now.

#27 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:01 PM

when is "coming soon". IS my hair going to turn white by then?

#28 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:01 PM

when is "coming soon". IS my hair going to turn white by then?

You mean it hasn't turned white already haha?

But yeah, the content will come before you go bald. Keep expectations low though.

#29 Billeh

Billeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:27 PM

I would really rather delay the release of this as long as you need to, so that all critical bugs and things broken get fixed, addressed and patched in with enough time to test all those things before throwing it onto live.

#30 7657130507012220560

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

#31 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:16 PM

I would really rather delay the release of this as long as you need to, so that all critical bugs and things broken get fixed, addressed and patched in with enough time to test all those things before throwing it onto live.

I agree with this statement. If there are bugs that the VCRs are noticing with the content that could be potentially gamebreaking (constant client crashing for example) then content should wait until the bugs are fixed. After all, we've got a team of *hopefully* 24 players testing this sh-_-t and they should be able to help GMs make the final call if this patch should go through or not.

#32 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:39 PM

I agree with this statement. If there are bugs that the VCRs are noticing with the content that could be potentially gamebreaking (constant client crashing for example) then content should wait until the bugs are fixed. After all, we've got a team of *hopefully* 24 players testing this sh-_-t and they should be able to help GMs make the final call if this patch should go through or not.

Yep, imagine the chaos if skill rebalancing doesn't go according to plan/brings more bugs and adding a bunch of new content/potential bugs....Makes me nervous.. like, will anyone even want to stick around if another AoV fiasco happens again so soon?

#33 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:43 PM

I think we should all know by now that this is NEVER ever going to happen.

#34 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:04 AM

I hope they will implement thousand quests in dayr also for lower levels to mask the grind and speed up it with a nice amount of quest reward in MP, REALLY guys we have half dayr desert unused!!!

#35 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:59 AM

I hope they will implement thousand quests in dayr also for lower levels to mask the grind and speed up it with a nice amount of quest reward in MP, REALLY guys we have half dayr desert unused!!!

inb4 kill 10,000 Mukas for 5,000 MP Quest

Edit: 10,000 of each different Muka Species... good luck with Senorita.

Edited by Audn, 20 May 2014 - 06:00 AM.

#36 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:15 AM

man the dayr dailies are so bad. You actually lose MP in the time it takes to do them, if you just plan grinded.

#37 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:47 AM

man the dayr dailies are so bad. You actually lose MP in the time it takes to do them, if you just plan grinded.

For some classes/builds, it works out to be faster as a solo player. :p_swt: Totally miserable, but with the free VIPs/scrolls it works out kind of okay maybe. Other than wanting to stab myself in the eye and give up on ever leveling my character.

(made it 1-8! ...over several weeks.. and haven't had motivation to get back to it since...)

#38 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:39 AM

For some classes/builds, it works out to be faster as a solo player. :p_swt: Totally miserable, but with the free VIPs/scrolls it works out kind of okay maybe. Other than wanting to stab myself in the eye and give up on ever leveling my character.

(made it 1-8! ...over several weeks.. and haven't had motivation to get back to it since...)

Yeah I feel...
My ranger is ml 11, and I just can't motivate myself to run from morroc to mukas just to grind anymore. I feel like once I get my other two characters past condors I won't even want to play anymore... D;

#39 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:00 AM

A lot of ppl go directly in osiris after ML11 on the short period is better on the long one it's so boooooring :p_sleep:

#40 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:46 AM

A lot of ppl go directly in osiris after ML11 on the short period is better on the long one it's so boooooring :p_sleep:

Hmm I assumed I wouldn't gain experience due to my level...maybe I'll check it out.

#41 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:24 PM

Hmm I assumed I wouldn't gain experience due to my level...maybe I'll check it out.

You get experience from Osiris at ML11

I don't exactly know why people say ML13 though, maybe it's because in the long run, you still get slightly more MP with Mukas at ML11

#42 minimara

minimara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:37 PM

And the secound half of the balance patch will be when, because we honestly need that before dark whisper.

#43 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:55 AM

I am definitely looking forward to the new dungeon.  I am not looking forward to endless grinding...I hope there are other options.

#44 Warrantless

Warrantless

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:59 AM

Any News when this so called new patch will be available?

#45 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:37 AM

Any News when this so called new patch will be available?

If my memory is correct, Lanie, the VEP, said it would come 1-2 weeks after skill balance patch :D And the rumour said: next week  :p_err:

#46 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:51 AM

If my memory is correct, Lanie, the VEP, said it would come 1-2 weeks after skill balance patch :D And the rumour said: next week  :p_err:

Nope, never said anything like that (I've actually had fears that DW might actually come before the skill balance).  But do know that anything that has not happened yet can also be changed.

I also don't go "1-2 weeks" so much as "1-2 major maintenances".  Today was a minor maintenance, so next week should be a content patch (unless things get pushed back again like last week).

While I'm sure the plan was to release DW next week, the way things look, it really should be delayed.  It won't be ready next week, so bringing it next week will only make people rage at all the problems...  You guys should be hoping it won't show up next week as well.  I know people expect content to have plenty of bugs anyways, but... the current situation is really honestly too much to just accept.  I would far prefer giving them another *cough* "1-2 major maintenances" (see?) to get things to a more finished state and not so full of problems...

#47 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:55 AM

There's currently no date for when DWF  will come other than soon and as for skill balance there is no word on it.

Edited by StormHaven, 21 May 2014 - 08:56 AM.

#48 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:09 AM

In a year. C:

#49 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:10 AM

My brain trolled me then. Sorry  :sob:

#50 345131102053353357

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Server:NA

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:43 AM

Atleast raids gonna come back cant wait   :rice: and yes skill balance plzz

Edited by 345131102053353357, 22 May 2014 - 04:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users