Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:05 PM

Welcome!

Welcome to Coolsam's shop. I have a regular basic shop so it is up in-game when I'm online.

Wut is for sale on Coolsam:

-Heirloom Emperor (54 myrm) cape
(Special: +7.4% aim rate and +agi, can never remember agi value but its between +6-9)
Price: 777g
SPECIAL: Pioneer (no heirloom) armor and boots plus a crit dmg myrm level 58+ weapon for the cape.

-Heirloom demoniac 2h sword +6
(Special: +10 aim rate and (again bad memory but I believe it was) +10% max magic attack)
Price: 100g or a decent trade.

-Heirloom Burlune Mask +14 HLT (1 in stock)
Price: A very good deal or like 500g-1000g

More is in there but some of the top stuff is stated. This post will be edited and updated.

Mrpsycho's dark market.

Heirloom Arcane top (level 54 pathfinder)
+HLT (8 I think. I hate my memory)
Price: ehh what you see in the market whenever I'm on him.

Stuff that may be added in shop soon:

Hidden scrolls sales
Policy: Muddy Swamp and Dangerous Mecca usually I sell on Mrpsycho. Post patch when other hidden maps are brought back I will attempt to stock up on Crystal Lake and Secret Basement scrolls. The prices will vary but I will try to keep in regular price ranges as other players will sell.

Lunar/Stellar/Solar rings
I F6 alot while grinding and if I get decent rings when grinding I will sell some. I may try soulcrafting to get a better price however 2-star and 3-star rings I keep clean and sell to help yall out. Elluman, Bubobubo, Pythanous, and Arkah are the usual areas my characters grind at. Bubobubo always get 2-star rings easily and since I try grinding shaman rings there it works well.

Rare enemy gears
Mostly Yeti belts. I will get a few and sell. I sell yeti belts cheap because I know with everyone grinding Arkah F6 there will be alot in market. I go a bit like supply and demand with prices and check market constantly. When I get one it goes straight to shop.

Powders
Armor Powders I sell more often. Because I have to stock up on weapon powders and due to my lack of IM I can't enchant very high.

COMING SOON TO SHOP: (this comes as our game updates and gets Van cliff mansion)
-Van cliff shortcut scrolls.
-Normal mode boss hearts.
-Normal mode dragon scales.
-(MAYBE) Some Rare mode stuff.
-Stuff bone dragon may give (level 61 set pieces I will try my best to find.)
-As I level my old weapons (Both characters)

Find Coolsam or Mrpsycho in-game and whisper. I don't have shops that stay up when I'm online.

Edited by Coolsam, 09 November 2010 - 03:53 PM.

#2 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:16 PM

Also Thread will be edited constantly with updates such as price changes, new items, and other things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users