Techno Tuesday Question Lounge for 6/3 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Techno Tuesday Question Lounge for 6/3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:33 PM

Aloha everyone! This is the place to ask questions for Campitor and I to answer during our Tiki Tuesday live show taking place at 3pm on Tuesdays. Please check out previous threads to make sure that you aren’t asking a question that we’ve already covered.

For example: Level cap raise, gunslinger or other upcoming updates are not yet on the radar for iRO just yet. We’ll have news up as soon as we receive more data from kRO’s development team.

Otherwise ask away, if you want to know how we started in the games industry, what kind of things we do on an everyday basis or even ask what kind of things we’re looking forward to seeing at E3, we’ll do our best to answer ‘em.

Album of the week: Mitch Murder’s Burning Chrome. Named for William Gibson’s short story, this is a NewRetroWave that channels the electronic sound of Vangelis and the driving synth beats found in the background music of a lot of 80s films. It’s the perfect music for driving around a neon-lit city or darkened highway at night.

Here’s the spotify link to the full album

For our recipe of the week, look no further than the awesome MST3k inspired cocktails by colleenrants.tumblr.com

MANHUNT IN SPACE

#2 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:56 PM

Whatever happened to the Stasis bug fix that was on Sakray for a bit a while back? The one that was supposed to prevent stasis from going through walls.

We would like players to keep up the drumbeat on that, It's something that I include on my community feedback reports for the month on large sticking points with the community.

#3 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:06 PM

Can you make a couple things vend-able:

Enriched Oridecon / Elunium 50 Box
Giant Fly Wing 500 Box
Light Blue Potion Box

Can you make these buy shop-able:

Transform Scrolls
Takoyaki
Seagod Anger

Thanks!

#4 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

When are we going to see De-Socket Coupons and Mora De-socketing re-enabled? I have gear I got and bought over a year ago with the intention of using it for woe TE and told myself there was no rush to-desocket these items until the update actually hit. Now that this major update is just around the corner I am stuck with items and expensive gears I will not be able to put to use because I was given no warning that these would be disabled.

How soon do you plan to fix this? Alot of people are seriously in a bad way having thought they had all the flexibility in the world only to suddenly have it revoked without a moments notice.

I would like to know what plan you have to fix this and a timeframe for it.

If not can we please be allowed to ticket in for expensive items that are quite expensive that we wish to use. Or account bound gears that we cannot trade or sell because they are socketed in account bound gears that can not be traded. Presently sending in a ticket has only been met with refusal from gm's to provide any help, saying it will eventually be fixed so please be patient.

Patience has limits so please set a timetable or roadmap for these features getting fixed. Or at least allow us to ticket in to get these problems resolved.

We are still taking to kRO about a fix for the underlying issue, but for now you should be able to ticket in for a manual desocket, which are considered on a case-by-case basis. 

Edited by Oda, 03 June 2014 - 01:41 PM.

#5 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:44 PM

You're supposed to be allowed to ticket in to get them desocketed, I thought. I know some people have gotten things like Baphomet decarded through ticketing, a couple weeks after this all started. I really wish the GM team would be more consistent with their responses.

#6 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:05 AM

What's the ETA on the next major update we're getting after Glast Heim and WoE:TE?

We are not able to request the next update before this update is in so we will know pretty soon. 

#7 alexis05

alexis05

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:56 AM

whats ekips & skill is able for woe 3.0?

About 30 minutes in to our tiki tuesday stream I list off the blocked items. Bellum items, God Items,  Glorious items, Golden Thief bug card, Maya Purple card.

#8 Kelleranna

Kelleranna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:48 AM

what is the new lucky box coming out for this month??

#9 Eyjafjallajokull

Eyjafjallajokull

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Classic

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:01 AM

Can we talk about the possibility of keeping the Dragonlabs TI/spawn on Classic?

The EXP is less than thors solo but people prefer party play. I do not see what harm this could cause.

Speaking of which, please revert Kathyrine, her random wide spawn makes her a pain to farm and again, it won't out-exp thors and it requires a party. This is the high-risk high-reward stuff people left renewal to classic for. Please don't pass this off by claiming it's easy or that the monster "instant dies"; not everyone has a gtb or GM gear.

Definitely can be considered.

#10 JIGSAW

JIGSAW

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:22 AM

When are we going to see De-Socket Coupons and Mora De-socketing re-enabled? I have gear I got and bought over a year ago with the intention of using it for woe TE and told myself there was no rush to-desocket these items until the update actually hit. Now that this major update is just around the corner I am stuck with items and expensive gears I will not be able to put to use because I was given no warning that these would be disabled.

How soon do you plan to fix this? Alot of people are seriously in a bad way having thought they had all the flexibility in the world only to suddenly have it revoked without a moments notice.

I would like to know what plan you have to fix this and a timeframe for it.

If not can we please be allowed to ticket in for expensive items that are quite expensive that we wish to use. Or account bound gears that we cannot trade or sell because they are socketed in account bound gears that can not be traded. Presently sending in a ticket has only been met with refusal from gm's to provide any help, saying it will eventually be fixed so please be patient.

Patience has limits so please set a timetable or roadmap for these features getting fixed. Or at least allow us to ticket in to get these problems resolved.

^ This

Edited by JIGSAW, 03 June 2014 - 10:22 AM.

#11 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:01 AM

can you make a new tiki tuesday thread after this livestream? i had a question last friday or so that i forgot now and i didnt want to ask in a dead thread... this would also give players more time to ask questions...

Yes, that is my fault, we had a short week and I had many other things taking me away from creating the thread, I will make sure to have this one up sooner.

Also what is your favorite normal monster in game and why? which is your favorite MVP and why?

Oda: Magnolia Campitor: Pouring/Wild Rider

is there any word on a fix to monk/sura skills effecting Kagerou charms in pvm? it gets really annoying when sura use power implant/ power absorb and it removes my charms... unlike sura who can just summon their spheres Kagerou have to PAY for them... this includes the autocasts from ROR and ROFL... Zen completely replaces all my charms when its autocast, occult impaction uses the charms INSTEAD of spirit spheres, and Fury also eats up charms instead of spheres... i dont even bother using charms when i melee anymore due to this and its a HUGE loss in overall damage (zen < 9 earth charms in terms of damage increase)

We will add this to our weekly kRO bug fix list. 

#12 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:09 AM

Will there be any chance to have multiple rooms for KVM when for example there are more than 6 people Queueing? There are times when there's like 9 people, and then they get discouraged because they think there's only 3 people in queue and it's not moving up, but in reality there is a match going on.

Or instead of this, an addition of some sort of notice that there is a KVM round that is currently active so people know there is a match =o

We are requesting additional rooms for the different BGs 

#13 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:54 PM

Are we getting the boots of time along with the WOE TE update?

Are we getting the Glast Heim update along with the WOE TE update?

Glast Heim is coming this week, along with the boots. WoE TE is not ready yet.

#14 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:07 PM

Can you make it so you can buy shop blood thirst and will of warrior? =)

#15 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:42 PM

What happened to removing the duplicated +13 Hurricane Furies EA 12? It's great that the MVPs were supposedly removed, but what about these items? I know people are still in possession of some of these ;x

We have many suspensions of RMT buyer and seller accounts conducted since the initial reports and the investigations continue into other players with illegal goods. 

Edited by Oda, 03 June 2014 - 01:56 PM.

#16 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:42 PM

Can you add a hunters/elven arrows and hunter/elven quivers in payon or izlude.  Some people can not get to Mora!!  Can anything be done with all the ranger killstealers in all Turn in quests.

Edited by Moogle, 03 June 2014 - 01:55 PM.

#17 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

Any chance you guys can make malang sp cans tradable and vendable?  Also, can you make the different Kunais and Shuriken you can buy from the cats on Malangdo Island tradable and vendable as well?

#18 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:49 PM

This

Miatribe: Can we have the invading DG mobs stop now that we have DG on classic?

Xellie: oh yeah
Xellie: STOP THE INVASIONS OF INCARNATIONS ON CLASSIC ON MVP / TURN IN AND JOB CHANGE MAPS
Miatribe: its annoying when they are on phree map
Xellie: thx4remind miatribe

We can definitely consider it, since the invasions were designed for a pre-cursor to SM's introductions. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users