(Help) Lifeguard Whistle [Answered] - Quest Guides & Quest Help - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

(Help) Lifeguard Whistle [Answered]

10 replies to this topic

#1 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

I really want to get this item, but i have no idea on how to...

I already had the uniform (i guess i got it from my cleric or another char, i dont remember).and a Buoy (that i got today on my mage).

Now according to the only topic i found about about this , you have to walk near the beach and you would obtain it. (which is not happening).

Do i have to have an ammount of trash on me or smthg else?.

Can someone help me please :c?

Thanks in advance.

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:04 AM

You should just need to have the suit on and the buoy. It is usually near one of the lifeguard stations. Perhaps the one near the npc laying in the sand?

#3 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:50 AM

I really want to get this item, but i have no idea on how to...

I already had the uniform (i guess i got it from my cleric or another char, i dont remember).and a Buoy (that i got today on my mage).

Now according to the only topic i found about about this , you have to walk near the beach and you would obtain it. (which is not happening).

Do i have to have an ammount of trash on me or smthg else?.

Can someone help me please :c?

Thanks in advance.

You should just need to have the suit on and the buoy. It is usually near one of the lifeguard stations. Perhaps the one near the npc laying in the sand?

You should wear them as costume (If I remember right), the Uniform & the Buoy, then walk around that lifeguard tower near the dead child body (probably the first one from the left). You should be able to obtain the whistle at this point.

I've heard someone said you won't be able to obtain the whistle IF you use traded uniform or buoy or both of them, you should be the one who obtains them from the NPC there. Not sure but you should consider getting your own items if you're not able to obtain the whistle after running around those towers.

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:31 AM

I just got the whistle. Once you have both the lifeguard suit and the lifeguard buoy, walk around that tower nearest to the guy laying on the beach. I think I triggered it towards the back of the tower. One thing tho- it has to be equipped, not in costume but in the avatar tab. It happens that I did farm for both pieces myself but at this very moment, my friend is trying to trigger it using my lifeguard suit and buoy. I'll update when we figure out if it works for her or not. So far it hasn't.

#5 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

I just got the whistle. Once you have both the lifeguard suit and the lifeguard buoy, walk around that tower nearest to the guy laying on the beach. I think I triggered it towards the back of the tower. One thing tho- it has to be equipped, not in costume but in the avatar tab. It happens that I did farm for both pieces myself but at this very moment, my friend is trying to trigger it using my lifeguard suit and buoy. I'll update when we figure out if it works for her or not. So far it hasn't.

I tried this with the items in the avatar tab, seems ill have to get the uniform T_T myself again...

EDIT: After trying, I conclude your character has to earn the items himself, trading his trash for them , then wearing just that in the avatar slots, and walking near the dead guy behind the watchtower , you willl get it.

Note: This items should be account bound, like the trash or sell only, this way the confusion that occurs trying to get the whistle whith someone else´s items wont occur :)!

Edited by xultrax, 03 June 2014 - 02:07 PM.

#6 Celice03

Celice03

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:38 AM

(When you get the whistle, equip it and talk to the "dead" body.... LOL)

#7 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

(When you get the whistle, equip it and talk to the "dead" body.... LOL)

Yeah lol that is pretty funny. Any idea how long it lasts? 

#8 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

Yeah lol that is pretty funny. Any idea how long it lasts? 

The effect is permanent. The only way to change it is to use a plastic surgery coupon, or talk to Keenu to get a new face. What I need to know is, can you do the thing with Casey Jean anytime or only during the Summer Festival?

#9 TrashySwede

TrashySwede

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Naia

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:23 PM

The effect is permanent. The only way to change it is to use a plastic surgery coupon, or talk to Keenu to get a new face. What I need to know is, can you do the thing with Casey Jean anytime or only during the Summer Festival?

Do share what happends, is it safe to speak to the bum or do i transform my face into something that looks alot like the area just under the dogs tail?

#10 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:38 AM

Oh no, that would take all the fun out of it! :heh:

#11 TrashySwede

TrashySwede

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Naia

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:48 AM

Oh no, that would take all the fun out of it! :heh:

I found it out, tho i was a little dissapointed because i thought it would be something more spectacular xD

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users