Brasilis Murder Mystery Quest Bugged!? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Brasilis Murder Mystery Quest Bugged!?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kiwimaster

Kiwimaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationSeattle
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

So i was trying to do something other than grinding these few days, and working on some quests in Brasilis

For the murder quest, i followed IRO wiki's guide. In step 18 i selected the option "need to investigate more" (or something like that, whatever's the 3rd option). I followed the sub-step and talk to mrs. moneybags and concluded that the curator's the real killer, and choose accordingly when I returned to the agents and talked to Broddy. My character said he's going to confront the curator and tell the other agents to prepare for the arrest.

However, when i go talk to the curator, my character said that the police concluded mrs. moneybag was the killer and already had her arrested, and the curator thanked my char for clearing his name and give me exp (with a evil smile), and the quest just ended!?

I don't know what to do with the other steps anymore, and the exp reward is far less than what's listed on iro wiki. Can't get the OPB either...

Is this quest bugged or something? or is this supposed to be this way? is there a way i can redo the quest to get the full exp/item rewards?

Hope someone who did this quest before can shine some light  :sob:

EDIT: Looks like i can retalk to the curator and things should work out! is there a way to delete this topic?  :p_swt:

Edited by Kiwimaster, 03 June 2014 - 12:37 PM.

#2 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:12 PM

I'll poke Cam about fixing that bug... It was fixed awhile ago, but looks like some maintenance must have brought it back. :l

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users