Feedback needed for WoE TE God Item Creation - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Feedback needed for WoE TE God Item Creation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#51 Sirolrex

Sirolrex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:37 PM

I think this concept in general is reasonable, but I think we'd have to see how it panned out once people start getting to the point where they can make the items.

It crossed my mind that "Oh, when they make a god item, they should lose control of the fort, and it should sit and rot until next WoE" - but then this could give an incentive for guilds to keep the fort on lockdown and not make an item with it, which is probably not something we want to encourage.

I really like measures that raise the stakes of WoE in general, because, well, WoE is more fun when you're fighting to achieve something, other than just fighting because it's WoE time and we have to fight someone

You know what, I'm stupid.

Edited by Sirolrex, 03 November 2014 - 03:59 PM.

#52 Anshin

Anshin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:51 PM

Wasn't it November 2nd when we lost that fort?? His post is dated October 29 on my screen.

#53 Sirolrex

Sirolrex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:00 PM

I blame Ambur for this, it's her fault.

#54 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:01 PM

The only reasonable thing to do in this case is hit quote, edit what he said and then argue against that instead. It's much more fun like that.

#55 heinrichxxiii

heinrichxxiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationSinergia Guild
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:07 PM

We are having issues to start the quest...at the beggining the npc was not there. We issued a ticket to WP and they restored the npc. But now we have no dialog to start the god item creation. It could be the fact that we can't carry all the items because the Jormungand rib weights 1000 instead of 100. We tried different ways, starting with the Ori, Elu and Rune stones to make the essence of rune and the muspellium, then carrying only the god pieces....our castle has enough econ to start the quest.

I hope a GM reply this soon.

For the record, here's a link with the rib weight bug 15012112543457735.jpg

Edited by heinrichxxiii, 20 January 2015 - 03:08 PM.

#56 heinrichxxiii

heinrichxxiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationSinergia Guild
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:17 PM

The NPC on Kafragarten 1 worked perfect after the server reset from last night. We created the Jormungand a few minutes ago.

For the record the Jormungand Rib is still with 1000 weight, it would be nice to fix it in case there are guildmasters with low weight limit. 

#57 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:47 PM

The rib is supposed to be 1000 weight. The weight in the iRO description is actually what is wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users