• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DenzDennis1

DenzDennis1

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:15 PM

Hi there, I am new to the game and I don't know which class to choose that is versatile

for both PvP and MvP alike. Currently I am looking at the Rogue class but the Assassin class

offer more flexible skills. Any insights on this? Help would be very appreciated

#2 Strobe

Strobe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:32 PM

Go with Assassin. Versatile in both PVE and PVP. I am a class rep for rogues btw. With the current state of the game, You'll probably die in pvp before you can even build your combo points.

Our class is a joke atm. Just waiting for people to notice us. But if you're not into pvp, rogues still do pretty well in pve. Just that there's no point doing PVE dungeon/raids coz like.. all classes can solo everything.

Have fun

#3 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:54 AM

Yea, go with Assassin...

I have both and I enjoy playing my sin more...

Rogue is cool to kill a boss fast, but here, what you need is to kill mobs, and a lot of them...

Sin wins for that =___=a

#4 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

Go with Assassin. Versatile in both PVE and PVP. I am a class rep for rogues btw. With the current state of the game, You'll probably die in pvp before you can even build your combo points.

Our class is a joke atm. Just waiting for people to notice us. But if you're not into pvp, rogues still do pretty well in pve. Just that there's no point doing PVE dungeon/raids coz like.. all classes can solo everything.

Have fun

Damn this kind of hits me where it hurts...You know a class is messed up when even the class rep can't in good conscience recommend it. My rogue is collecting dust at the moment so I must agree...

#5 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

Damn this kind of hits me where it hurts...You know a class is messed up when even the class rep can't in good conscience recommend it. My rogue is collecting dust at the moment so I must agree...

luckily for me my rogue is brown with white hair, so even if he gets dusty it wont be notisable...

#6 Billeh

Billeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:19 PM

He's not alone on that opinion either. :( Problem is it seems like none of the feedback and suggestions gets taken seriously so we're still stuck waiting ages for changes. 

I would also recommend Sin right now. Hopefully Rogue eventually becomes a desirable class again though!

Edited by Billeh, 05 June 2014 - 06:20 PM.

#7 DenzDennis1

DenzDennis1

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:45 PM

Thank you very much for all of your insights. You all really helped me a lot! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users