Classic: June 11th Maintenance Notes - Page 6 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic: June 11th Maintenance Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic

#126 Greyhame

Greyhame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:45 AM

The rental coat thing still in my inventory as a reward from anniversary quest, still no answer here on forums or a reply from my ticket neither.

Edited by Greyhame, 14 June 2014 - 07:46 AM.

#127 KillaSpirit

KillaSpirit

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:59 PM

Edited by VModCoffee, 31 October 2014 - 11:58 PM.

#128 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:29 AM

Should make it so creating a god item reduces econ/defense by 10-20.

And/or castle breaks reduce by 10 instead of 5, so many castles to burn :/

Edited by iamvrypwrful, 15 June 2014 - 09:29 AM.

#129 Bazzz

Bazzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:32 AM

Should make it so creating a god item reduces econ/defense by 10-20.

And/or castle breaks reduce by 10 instead of 5, so many castles to burn :/

If reducing the number of castles is out of the question something similar to this would be a great idea.

#130 Cody18

Cody18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:47 PM

Oda can you please look into why my incubus pet only increases my sp on my champ from 3134 to 3232 that's only 98 sp and the loyal pet should give 5% or at least 150sp this is only like 3% sp increase

#131 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:37 AM

5% base sp not 5% max sp

#132 AMzobud

AMzobud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:36 AM

More supplies from BG.

Less castles.

#133 Cody18

Cody18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:57 AM

Ahh damn thanks for the info elana

#134 Ecclesio

Ecclesio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:32 AM

Where is everyone! xD

There were several AL3 parties going on sunday after WoE 2.0.

#135 XStorm

XStorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

If reducing the number of castles is out of the question something similar to this would be a great idea.

More supplies from BG.

Less castles.

Dear staff,

Please don't listen to these players. They are from 2 separate guilds whom can only compete with each other. They get sad and cranky when other guilds wing away and ignore them in favor of fighting guilds that don't stoop to the same  "tactics".

On that note, please have game masters monitor War times for such "tactics"?

#136 cju711

cju711

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:49 AM

this event, as others have said, srsly blows. over priced boxes with crap drops, godly bugs that keep me from lvling my alts, spotlight monsters are low level and dont drop anythign worth farming. extremely disappointing.

#137 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:52 PM

Dear staff,

Please don't listen to these players. They are from 2 separate guilds whom can only compete with each other. They get sad and cranky when other guilds wing away and ignore them in favor of fighting guilds that don't stoop to the same  "tactics".

these 2 seperate guild is what keeping the woe scene alive, we can decide to ally up and kill the server if you want! by massively farm god items and make the game not enjoyable for everybody!

#138 Bazzz

Bazzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:18 PM

Dear staff,

Please don't listen to these players. They are from 2 separate guilds whom can only compete with each other. They get sad and cranky when other guilds wing away and ignore them in favor of fighting guilds that don't stoop to the same "tactics".

2 separate/rival guilds who want the same thing, econs in woe 2 not being such a long process to burn. I can understand this coming from the guilds who don't want to fight in woe and would rather just sit in there empty 100 econ and collect free ocas for a week, but we want people to have to work and fight for there econ. We're so unreasonable!

Edited by Bazzz, 16 June 2014 - 11:20 PM.

#139 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:31 AM

lol they just need to reset the econ regularly, like I said before.

people don't wanna fight you guys when you outnumber them all 3-1 and harass their guildmembers outside of WoE to the point of them considering quitting. I also heard putting up barricades helps with burning econ? #rolleyes

Guilds want to fight, they just don't want to deal with ndl/ap bullcrap. Same goes for snl.

You're going to be the ones who will kill the server, I know I lost guildmembers fairly fast over there only being "1 guild to fight". But hey if that works for you,  go for it.

In the mean time I'll sit over with the players who think all the 3pp stuff is stupid and would rather actually play, with some popcorn watching as your guild chews itself apart out of boredom and the "woe scene being alive" consists of one fort being battled in wc vs snl, with there being no other guild to compete. VH don't care, we got all our stuff. It's the summer. I'd rather fight small scale, the high intensity stuff happened for too long.

It'll be like cyr all over again, but instead of alliances, it'll be mergers. Y'all will find excuses to cheat it up.

Edited by Xellie, 17 June 2014 - 07:34 AM.

#140 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:00 AM

You guys are like old people who are not able to evolve with the times, wake up and open your eyes: it's June 17th, 2014.

Rules aren't rules if the precedent is set to not enforce them. The only enforcement in this game is arbitrary bans that happen once in a blue moon.

Edited by iamvrypwrful, 17 June 2014 - 08:06 AM.

#141 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:28 AM

You guys are like old people who are not able to evolve with the times, wake up and open your eyes: it's June 17th, 2014.

Rules aren't rules if the precedent is set to not enforce them. The only enforcement in this game is arbitrary bans that happen once in a blue moon.

It's more about it being hard to get evidence of the things being done. For example exactly how can another player prove that a paladin is using ndl/ap?

You can sit there justifying cheating all you like sir, but it is unfair because not everybody has access to these programs. If say, everybody had access to autopot and wasn't likely to be struck by some "random" ban, then it would be fair.

but only at the cost of losing players who would rather play RO, not this RO #2k14.

#142 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:39 AM

I'm just explaining how and why the status quo has developed over the years of this game, not justifying. 

Edited by iamvrypwrful, 17 June 2014 - 08:43 AM.

#143 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:41 AM

I'm just explaining, not justifying. 

You're making it sound as if trying to get the rules enforced is a negative thing.

#144 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:41 AM

The rules are enforced, and we try to avoid arbitrary suspensions. When we suspend we like to be absolutely sure we are doing the right thing. This means gathering evidence as well as following the proper process for release consideration. Why do we do all this work when it could be so much easier to ban based off suspicions? Because we want to do right by the users. As gamers ourselves we have encountered really terrible customer service departments that make us rage. Where their agents are slow to respond, give incorrect responses, give no information on why something was done, and any complaints about these issues fall on deaf ears.

Warnhal, Oda, and Myself try to investigate and respond to any complaints as much as we can given our other duties. If you believe complaints/reports are falling on deaf ears in the ticket system you are welcome to PM any of us (Warnhal is your best bet as he is the customer service boss guy).

#145 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:46 AM

You're making it sound as if trying to get the rules enforced is a negative thing.

People wouldn't drive 5 mph over the speed limit if it got them in trouble.

People wouldn't bot if all bots got banned.

People wouldn't autopot/NDL if more than 1% of the people who did it got banned.

common sense

Edited by iamvrypwrful, 17 June 2014 - 08:47 AM.

#146 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:54 AM

People wouldn't drive 5 mph over the speed limit if it got them in trouble.

People wouldn't bot if all bots got banned.

People wouldn't autopot/NDL if more than 1% of the people who did it got banned.

common sense

I dunno about 'murika but I do know that there's a 10% margin of error allowed to account for variations in people's speedometers. 

Bots do get banned, stop making excuses to cheat.

ap/ndl get away with it too often because it' so hard to catch.

You're a guildleader, why don't you set an example? But encouraging the use of such programs you make it "socially acceptable" and normal, thereby changing the game. If guildleaders grew some balls and told their guildmembers no, and made ap/ndl less acceptable it'd be oh-so-easy to get the ones who do it banned.

But then, your people didn't report the hb sniper because of their woe maps and red cursors. No wonder nobody gets banned when half the population can't send reports because LOLEDITTEDCLIENTS.

Then again, inu and I reported your ndl rogue on TI surface many a time at the start of the server so maybe you have a point. Perhaps you can point me in the direction of downloading that client so I don't feel like it's so unfair?

Edited by Xellie, 17 June 2014 - 08:55 AM.

#147 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:58 AM

But then, your people didn't report the hb sniper because of their woe maps and red cursors. No wonder nobody gets banned when half the population can't send reports because LOLEDITTEDCLIENTS.

Lol.

People don't report because they feel it's not worth their time. Usually ends up with recording videos, or taking screen shots and typing paragraphs of text that rarely get anything done.

Back in NET we couldn't even get insur's sage banned for portal casting ME over our CP with multiple videos. It doesn't get any more clear cut and obvious than that. Why would any of us have any hope in the ticket system after that?

Edited by iamvrypwrful, 17 June 2014 - 09:01 AM.

#148 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:02 AM

Lol.

People don't report because they feel it's not worth their time. Usually ends up with recording videos, or taking screen shots and typing paragraphs of text that rarely get anything done.

Back in NET we couldn't even get insur's sage banned for portal casting ME over our CP with multiple videos. Why would any of us have any hope in the ticket system after that?

iirc your solution was to cheat back. By multiple videos I recall only ever seeing 1 which really didn't show who was doing it because insur stacked up over the sage. I think you couldn't send many videos because you were using RCX which was illegal at the time.

Mine was to get permission to use RCX for replay to catch the bastard. Guess what? I got banned for it. Beautiful irony.

If enough people actually banded together to report this crap, things would get done. You always sit there saying it's not worth the time, then just make excuses to cheat yourself and ruin the game for everyone. And then you get butt-devastated when you get caught yourself.

See: diluted

Edited by Xellie, 17 June 2014 - 09:03 AM.

#149 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:23 AM

You always sit there saying it's not worth the time, then just make excuses to cheat yourself and ruin the game for everyone. And then you get butt-devastated when you get caught yourself.

Game isn't ruined, i've never been banned for cheating.

Edited by iamvrypwrful, 17 June 2014 - 09:24 AM.

#150 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:27 AM

Game isn't ruined, i've never been banned for cheating.

It's true, you got away with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users