June 11 Kamehameha Day Maintenance - Page 13 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 11 Kamehameha Day Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
302 replies to this topic

#301 Goryduck

Goryduck

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:35 PM

Well it is a free hat.  New people who join can do that 1-70 janeway quest.  Then they can farm what 8k kills for a free hat if they are vip, and what 1600 kills for non-vip?  The cat ear beret is about 25m and 5 defense.  You also need to have the hat be +5 for the effect which I personally don't go for and probably some others do the same. 

I was playing with a lvl 70 blacksmith that just started recently again, he just had about 200k.  He had all eden equips with a smile face.  We met on the airship, and I ended up giving him a free star spangled bandana which he equipped shortly after.  The 20 defense though is still pretty good.  Regular plays are probably just getting the hat because it is just a quest to complete, used for alts, or to be sold later if changed to tradable.

#302 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:17 PM

Well it is a free hat.  New people who join can do that 1-70 janeway quest.  Then they can farm what 8k kills for a free hat if they are vip, and what 1600 kills for non-vip?  The cat ear beret is about 25m and 5 defense.  You also need to have the hat be +5 for the effect which I personally don't go for and probably some others do the same.

If you "don't go for" geat over +4, then 5% reduction to demi human won't make a difference for you in WoE. Therefore, under your criteria, it is decidedly not a exciting hat. That's all.

#303 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:07 AM

I was playing with a lvl 70 blacksmith that just started recently again, he just had about 200k.  He had all eden equips with a smile face.  We met on the airship, and I ended up giving him a free star spangled bandana which he equipped shortly after.  The 20 defense though is still pretty good.  Regular plays are probably just getting the hat because it is just a quest to complete, used for alts, or to be sold later if changed to tradable.

Nothing is free my friend. 16K kills = roughly 4 hours of your life. That's about $30 bucks if you work at McDonalds. Not to mention the cost of your computer, Internet connection and electricity.

8k kills = $7 dollars VIP divide by the amount of time you spent killing the monsters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users