EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:15 PM

Hey all I was just playing around with how I was going to build my Priestess up. Now I already have 10 KE but the rest of the points are pretty much open. Only at 79/44 at the moment though.

Now we all know how useful Lex Aerterna is, but I hate how u need 5 in the other Lex skill to get it. I mean Lex Divina seems pretty useless imho. I do not believe I have ever seen it used.

If I go ME then I really have no other points left to spend at all. Is ME any good?

#2 Parker

Parker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:08 PM

Hey all I was just playing around with how I was going to build my Priestess up. Now I already have 10 KE but the rest of the points are pretty much open. Only at 79/44 at the moment though.

Now we all know how useful Lex Aerterna is, but I hate how u need 5 in the other Lex skill to get it. I mean Lex Divina seems pretty useless imho. I do not believe I have ever seen it used.

If I go ME then I really have no other points left to spend at all. Is ME any good?

Umm well, from what I've seen ME isn't as efficient as it used to be. Before you were able to cast it really fast and not die. But casting it takes so long, I don't think it'd be the best build to go now. Although if anyone else knows everything there is to ME please feel free to correct me. And about Lex Divina, when I used to priest a bunch, I did use it for leveling when I had to silence monsters. Like when leveling in bio3 (silencing sinxs and LKs)pre-renewal, or leveling in anubis and silencing them. It also comes in handy sometimes during woe if you woe. Anyway when it comes down to it I like Lex Divina because you never know when it might be needed when you're leveling with someone or solo.

P.S.

Didn't see your other post. Not sure how the Turn Undead cast time is, but it's something you should look into if you're going to be leveling at mainly undead places. If you are soloing of course. So if at anubis...Lex Divina...Turn Undead. Lex Divina helps a lot there.

Edited by Parker, 07 November 2010 - 10:12 PM.

#3 StStephen

StStephen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationHayward, California, United States of America

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:49 AM

TU just plain doesn't work well for the renewal exp structure. TU worked before because you could kill anubis with it and they were worth 5x most other monsters out there. But now most of the good TU maps just don't have enough monsters on them. The one exception would be nameless 2, but unless you were a good level for going there I really don't think TU would be feasible.

Lex Divina is definitely useful. There are lot of maps where monsters have some kind of big attack, like a sonic blow or something, where lexing them is good. I suppose in renewal, with so many people one hit killing rather than DPSing it might not be as important, but it can still be a good skill. And you'll definitely want LA, so you're kinda stuck either way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users