Still catching up on what happened last week. I was out of the office due to family being in town.
- Next Stage of Anniversary Quest Implemented
Event Rewards Added
- 50 Points HE Gum Buff for 30 Minutes
- 50 Points HE Battlemanual Buff for 30 Minutes
- 40 Points +10 stat food buff for all stats
Earn points faster with tougher monsters. Elite monsters have been sighted leading parties of invading insects. Elite monsters have a low chance of dropping WoE Supply Boxes.
- Strength of Anniversary monsters will be adjusted to better reflect Classic's mechanics
Cookbook, Badges, and Invasion plans have become account bound.
Item Rewards can no longer be sold for zeny (this wasn't happening as far as we can tell but would be the next step in abuse).
Any vendor with more than 100 of any of the anniversary quest items had those items moved from cart to inventory. If we missed anyone please let us know and we will take care of them.
Next week more Anniversary Quest Content will be added as well as some MVP level monsters and a special bonus any Red Beret upgraded to +9 or higher.
Bio 3 Monsters get a large boost to Supply Box drop rates (60%).
Question for Next Week: What city would you like to see get the spotlight treatment on Classic?