Classic: Patch notes for June 18th 2014 - Page 5 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic: Patch notes for June 18th 2014

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

#101 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

So I still believe god items rates should be either decreased further or should not allowed to be effected by gum/VIP. Yes the damage is done right now with how many guilds currently have sets, but as far as people just making endless god items, this should be discussed.

What's that? make a really hard quest for creation to stem the tide?

#102 AllyBB

AllyBB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:23 PM

Do the event invasion books and cookbooks drop at a super low rate now? I haven't been on much because of work and i come back and it seems like the ants aren't dropping them like before. This is discouraging. :[

#103 Bucetation

Bucetation

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationTeresina - Piauí - Brazil

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:55 PM

Pmed you a better way

what is the better way? :~

#104 Jayalphy

Jayalphy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:05 PM

Can some one please tell me till when will the 1.5 x drops last? Will it be gone by this week's maintenance?

Edited by Jayalphy, 21 June 2014 - 11:43 PM.

#105 RClassic

RClassic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Server:Classic duhh

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:48 AM

Pmed you a better way

PM me better way too, economy needs some kickin'

#106 Humbelum

Humbelum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • LocationMade in Germany
  • Server:euRO->fRO->iRO Classic

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:33 AM

Pv_P2.jpg
for the sake of pvp...

This npc should be a meeting point for ppl who want to go pvp.

#107 kijudoav

kijudoav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Server:both.

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:05 AM

I could use a Dusk and Used Iron Plates, so I'm voting for the Juno / Juperos TI.

#108 papu888

papu888

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Classic - Loki

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:51 PM

PM me better way too, economy needs some kickin'

Yea I would like to know a better way too.

#109 Acowlyte

Acowlyte

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Forum Player

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

Isn't a good idea to make the spotlight's turn ins have two reward options? One for EXP and another for supply boxes.

That would encourage people farming for their guilds to play together with people leveling and everyone would be happy.

#110 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:30 AM

So.., the event will stay this way? i mean those monster are really hard, and farming/killing roberts its not that fun <.<, Havocs, and the other monster should have a task too, and some less HP they have 100k+

#111 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:22 AM

Now that Monday has rolled around, could the GMs please consider looking into the anniversary on Classic there's still some serious issues.

Mostly the second tier spawns are kind of messed up, couldnt find any maps with regular Bays on it to kill. Some of the champion monsters have them as a part of their mob but because the champions are boss property (I think?) they dont freeze and die faster than their mob. The range those monsters can see is also too small and they constantly reset, it means its a bit easier for some classes to kill/kite them but it also means some classes actually have difficulty killing them because they just wont follow or keep attacking.

I want to do your quest/event please stop making it hard to participate in!

#112 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

Pv_P2.jpg
for the sake of pvp...

This npc should be a meeting point for ppl who want to go pvp.

^why you havent done this gravity...a npc ressurecter inside a map or a npc healer outside would be cool, is annoying to warp for everything,for heals inside bg map,warp to get out, warp in for pre pvp room, then again for the pvp room and again because u died x10 times..

#113 Humbelum

Humbelum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:19 PM

^thx for supporting my idea. This npc should help to bring pvp back to live. People in prontera can sit around the npc and always check if somebody is in. It's a much better spot to wait instead of the waiting room.

However, a ress or healing npc or something pserver-like is not necessary

#114 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:10 AM

^thx for supporting my idea. This npc should help to bring pvp back to live. People in prontera can sit around the npc and always check if somebody is in. It's a much better spot to wait instead of the waiting room.

However, a ress or healing npc or something pserver-like is not necessary

Heal npc in waiting room > walking to inn? Kinda defeats the purpose of your silly signpost if you have to go back to an inn every time.

#115 Humbelum

Humbelum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:04 AM

Heal npc in waiting room > walking to inn? Kinda defeats the purpose of your silly signpost if you have to go back to an inn every time.

+1 to the counter: You didn't understand, Xellie.

This "silly" signpost should show if there is somebody in pvp or not, without walking the whole way through the waiting room. Thats the purpose. Ppl are often in prontera so they can check if pvp is alive and can join. The purpose is to get a easy look at what's going on in pvp->bring people to pvp

Heal npc in waiting room? If you want to play pvp and die you have inn-save next to pvp gatekeeper anyway. However, I have no problem with a inn npc inside the pvp waiting room but it has NOTHING to do with the pvp npc in prontera. Makes no sense, sry.

8k bombs in woe, that's "silly".

#116 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:44 AM

Do the event invasion books and cookbooks drop at a super low rate now? I haven't been on much because of work and i come back and it seems like the ants aren't dropping them like before. This is discouraging. :[

^

#117 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:15 AM

+1 to the counter: You didn't understand, Xellie.

This "silly" signpost should show if there is somebody in pvp or not, without walking the whole way through the waiting room. Thats the purpose. Ppl are often in prontera so they can check if pvp is alive and can join. The purpose is to get a easy look at what's going on in pvp->bring people to pvp

Heal npc in waiting room? If you want to play pvp and die you have inn-save next to pvp gatekeeper anyway. However, I have no problem with a inn npc inside the pvp waiting room but it has NOTHING to do with the pvp npc in prontera. Makes no sense, sry.

8k bombs in woe, that's "silly".

Yeah but why not all in one place? What's so pserver-ish about it?

I pvp fairly often.... You know what's annoying? When you die, use the inn, go back into pvp, and everyone left.

Seems like it'd make sense to just have the healer in the waiting room and just save at pront spawn.

#118 Humbelum

Humbelum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:19 AM

aulbath was talking about a resurrect npc inside the pvp. Thats something I call pserver-like. I dont know if something like this is even possible, but that's too much.

I can just repeat myself have no problem with a inn npc inside of the waiting room.

But, the idea behind the pvp npc at prontera spawn was to show how many participants are in pvp and to join directly to pvp. Not to the waiting room. You could use the prontera warp pass and check pvp in just a second or after bg. Without walking through the waiting room just to see 5 empty rooms. To get that working they just have to put the pvp maps on the same zone server as prontera city.

This change would destroy your plan of using a healer npc and prontera save. You'd have to save in a inn like before. 

#119 AMzobud

AMzobud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:05 PM

aulbath was talking about a resurrect npc inside the pvp. Thats something I call pserver-like. I dont know if something like this is even possible, but that's too much.

Yeah, this is iRO. If you wanna experience PvP the real way you should walk and click through NPC's to have fun.

None of this quick fun stuff that you pserv noobs like!

#120 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:24 PM

traditions change with updates 

#121 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:59 PM

Yeah, this is iRO. If you wanna experience PvP the real way you should walk and click through NPC's to have fun.

None of this quick fun stuff that you pserv noobs like!

hmmm you seem not to get the point, let me explain..the pvp room sign that shows you how many ppl is inside its ok i like that idea.

The reason of the NPC resser inside was because i warp to pvp room> i die> i warp  for npc healer>warp out>warp in for pvp waiting room>warp into pvp map>ppl is gone.. i want to keep the adrenaline, the fun running,, when you die and you have to do all that process a thousand times again is annoying,tiring , takes some time and ppl inside thinks u wont come back and leaves and thats it u have to wait till planets align for another pvp fun.

the idea i had was to have a NPC resser inside a pvp map, in safe zone, like bgs, after 10 seconds you get spawned in a random spot, for avoid campers,

or after you die you just select "spawn" and u spawn in a random spot with full hp/sp.

Dont get mad at each other Xellie, Humbelum, you both got half what i mean to say, i may have not expressed correctly.

We agree  that pvp needs some improvements, we should focus on that and not in why the other is wrong.

As Meowth said ,Maybe If we start looking at what we have in common instead of looking at what's different..well, who knows?"

Original Phrase:

“We do have a lot in common.
The same air, the same Earth, the same sky.
Maybe if we started looking at
what's the same instead of
always looking at what's different,

...well, who knows?”
-Meowth

Edited by aulbath, 24 June 2014 - 10:03 PM.

#122 Humbelum

Humbelum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:11 AM

I dont think that something like a respawn area is possible to do for the iRO staff. It would change the whole pvp into a bg-like map-> if you die you're warped out instantly. 

However, what I read is that you are all afraid about that people leave if you respawn...

There is a very simple solution for your problem:

1. You die

2. type in chatbox "brb"

3. press enter

4. people will understand you will "be right back"

5. magic happens and people will wait

6. ???

7. profit

#123 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:56 AM

I dont think that something like a respawn area is possible to do for the iRO staff. It would change the whole pvp into a bg-like map-> if you die you're warped out instantly. 

However, what I read is that you are all afraid about that people leave if you respawn...

There is a very simple solution for your problem:

1. You die

2. type in chatbox "brb"

3. press enter

4. people will understand you will "be right back"

5. magic happens and people will wait

6. ???

7. profit

anigif_enhanced-22948-1403276147-17.gif

#124 Humbelum

Humbelum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:55 AM

I'm glad you understood

#125 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:03 AM

People don't wait, but then I've never seen you in pvp so you wouldn't know that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users