June 17, 2014 Soulmaker VCR Nominations - Soulmaker - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 17, 2014 Soulmaker VCR Nominations

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:57 PM

Hello, Soulmakers!

We will be gathering the nominations for the Soulmaker Volunteer Class Representative here.

If you wish to nominate yourself, please use the following form:

Character name:

Play style: (Example: PvE Raids, PvP Colosseum, Crafting, etc. List any and all that apply)

Top 3 reasons I should be VCR:

What future do you want for your class:

#2 Zephynel

Zephynel

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

Character name: Zebbie

Play style: Colosseum (PVP), WOE, Grinding (of course) :P

1. I've been playing SM for quite a while now (current ML 20), and will continue grinding during my free time until I reach lvl 30 \o/ (at least I'll try to, hah). 
  2. I've been experimenting a ton with different builds and abilities (AOE, DPS, Hybrid), and I'd love to be able to share my experiences with others, along with the glitches I've found along the way.
  3. I'll be willing to work with both the RO2 Community and Mods in order to improve the game. I will not be afraid to voice my opinions, but I will also be able to cooperate and get along well with other.

• As of now, SM's are still teased as being one of the squishiest classes...which is...kind of true. We have high sustainability, but this results in no room for error.
  • As of now, DPS is the strongest build, but I see a lot of potential for Hybrid and AOE builds, simply due to the way the spells work.
  • I would like to see SMs be able to have the option to take on more of a support role with the increase in link usage. As of now, SM links are underused and relatively weak in comparison to SM dot healing skills.

Edited by Zephynel, 18 June 2014 - 02:15 PM.

#3 samaura

samaura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Server:Albion Online- Caerleon

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:38 PM

Character name:

SageLeaf

Play style:

Hybrid Build, Raids, Colo, WoE, with Full Links

- Soul Maker has been my main class since it came out, and I am a longtime player of iRO2 since May 1, 2013.

- I have a lot of time to dedicate to being a VCR, I am online more or less all the time.

- I'm talented with administrative work, and I have a vested interest to see the game and community grow into something wonderful.

Soul Maker is one of the most under played classes in Ro2 and many believe that we are one of the squishy classes. Most people underestimate the true power of a SM and many regard our links as just secondary. Soul makers can be very good jack of all trades for support, dps, and strong healing.

For the future of the class I would like to see the class more utilized and played more. We have really strong heals which I would like to see tweeked, as well as a balance among all classes.

#4 SolM77186

SolM77186

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationFrance (Paris)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:09 AM

TINNNNNYYYYY come back to be VCR XD, you were a good VCR :)

#5 xLottex

xLottex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:13 PM

Character Name: xLottex

Play Style: Raids, WOE (Bait), PVE/ Leveling (Suffering), Chef (Solving SP Issues)

Top 3 Reasons I should be VCR:

1.       I love Soulmakers so much I gave up on my main a Ranger, when they were OP, and have focused on it so far increasing my knowledge and love for this class. So I am willing to increase my playtime in order to balance the class and bring a breath of fresh air to this community.

2.       Like many of you that still play this game, I started a year ago and have survived all the game breaking problems that were introduced in the game showing my great love for this game and my views that this game has great potential. I simply want to do my part in making that come true, even if my voice as a player is small I hope to strengthen that by having the backing of the Ragnarok community when I try to make our concerns be heard.

3.       I have direct access to Doppio, the one and only, so I would have the guidance necessary to allow me to represent the Soulmaker community as a class and its interactions with the rest of the Ragnarok community.

I want to make Soulmakers a fun class to be brought to raids and parties and thus introducing a strategic weapon, besides bait, in WOE and Raids (when they come back) instead of being one-shot kills thus allowing our class to stand out as a beneficial class during group creations. I want to break the mindset that SM’s are primarily support classes and let people know that we have the build variety as other classes do allowing us to fill different roles. Soulmakers were introduced after the original classes were so our community is small but I wish to increase the quality and improve the quantity of our presence in the game.

Edited by xLottex, 23 June 2014 - 10:17 AM.

#6 8ReN8

8ReN8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

hmm i should vote myself too.. so i can fix the thief pot bug not workin on this class and having to relog for it to work... ^___^? :hmm: :hmm:

but if tiny joined the party only intresting vcr challenge would be this one ^___^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users