Parties and Experience Sharing - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Parties and Experience Sharing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FatherBob

FatherBob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:58 PM

I've been playing this game for 7 years now, and it's gotten annoying that the party system has not been updated yet to not SUCK so much.

While the new leveling system is annoying to figure out, it's become apparent to me that it's still quicker leveling when you're solo than in a party. If I wanted to play a solo game, I'd waste my time on a console RPG.

GMs, seriously, change the party EXP system to make it worth our time to level in a party. Get us out of the same old standard party crap has minimum people and make it worthwhile to have max size parties REGARDLESS of what is being killed. This whole system of (EXP) = (Monster EXP) / (Party Size) needs to go.

The EXP sharing system should be something like (EXP) = (Monster EXP) * (1+ ((Party Size)/12) + (modifiers)

Using a formula like that would greatly encourage players with all classes to band together while leveling, and will lead to a better all around experience.

Edited by FatherBob, 07 November 2010 - 05:01 PM.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:15 PM

Jump in to share your suggestions here: http://forums.warppo...eling-partying/

Proposals having to do with Renewal is going to get overlooked in this section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users