Thinking of Returning - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thinking of Returning

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MysticRune

MysticRune

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:55 PM

Hey everyone well its been many moons since I last played Ragnarok,  the subscription model after awhile made me disappointed and I left because I felt that it was difficult to pay to win in a sense and I didn't really know anyone or have a great impact on the community and there were bots everywhere from what i was aware.  Is it still viable for me to return if i were to go back as a lv 1 and what resources do i need to make a decent class to help others.  I enjoy mage and priest but would be willing to play other things if the game is more newbie friendly now Its been so long i hope i can find some new friends and enjoy my time here better.  I tried RO2 but before the people's posts were removed they told me how terrible the game became so I thought id post here because I miss RO1 but wanted to see what people's feelings were on this game :) 

#2 idonothaveanname

idonothaveanname

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

Ragnarok is still a great game. It's crazy pay to win, but if you don't woe or pvp then it does not really matter. One can start in renewal with nothing and invest 0 dollars and still make progress.

If acolyte or Mage is your favorite class then I say go for what's fun for you.

Just because they're crazy OP I'm terms of pvm I suggest making a ranger.

Edited by idonothaveanname, 23 June 2014 - 08:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users