[Classic] Benefits of paid service. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Classic] Benefits of paid service.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tekrelious

Tekrelious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:39 AM

I would really like to buy a monthly account because I'm having so much fun on RO again but I'm not sure what benefits there are for subscription accounts. Other than 1.5x exp which isn't really meaningful to me I can't see what people get. Most benefits to subscribing seem to be reserved for Renewal.

Perhaps I'm missing something?

#2 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:49 AM

VIP on Classic gets you:

1.5x Exp/drops and a reduction in exp lost (to .66% per death I think?)

Double the storage size, to 600, when it runs out and you have more than 300 you cant put anything else in

Access to all nine character slots per account, you can create all nine once when you VIP then just use them all when it runs out

You can Magical Stone check your characters in Eden for a free 3x manual effect and warp to a dungeon of your choice (this is only doable once)

Half price to Transcend your characters

I think thats about all I can think of, sometimes during some of the events VIP users get other bonuses but I cant remember any offhand.

#3 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:50 AM

1.5x drops and a larger storage. There are some "VIP" buffs in town. Also every character gets a 1 time use of a bmx3 by talking to a npc in Eden.

I get it for storage and drops.

#4 Tekrelious

Tekrelious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:18 AM

wait wait wait, 1.5x drops as well?

Ok, that's worth it. EXP is just more grind time and it's been severely reduced since last time I played years ago especially with repeatable exp quests but 1.5 times drops is actually significant.

#5 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:21 PM

You really don't appreciate the VIP benefits until it lapses and you think "Hmm it's no big deal, I'll be fine" Then you're all like "OMG WHAT IS THIS?!" and proceed to the payment page pretty sharpish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users