How to Register ? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to Register ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GaiskaS

GaiskaS

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:32 AM

Hello,

So now i wanna play RO again since a few years and im downloadet it on Steam. There is a Button with "creating new account" -> http://www.gravity-gateway.com/

but how should i make a new account ?website is offline... please help me - i tried to make a account on warp portal and activate the game ... but i cant login with this username and passoword :(((

please help.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:22 AM

If you live in Europe and choose to download Ragnarök Online via Steam, then the European version of the client will be downloaded, not the International version.

If you want to play on IRO, then you'll have to use the standard version of the client instead of the Steam version.

Edited by Axylus, 02 July 2014 - 04:23 AM.

#3 GaiskaS

GaiskaS

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:33 AM

i have both - but where i should register the account? gravity gateway isnt available

#4 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:07 AM

If you want to play on IRO, then register both a WarpPortal and Ragnarök Online account via the WarpPortal web site. If you want to play on ERO, then register an account via the ERO web site. (The Gravity Gateway web site seems to be defunct.)

Edited by Axylus, 02 July 2014 - 05:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users