my suggested gear revamp for equipment.
- Remove CAD/SCAD/SCC & PCC from reinforcement grade not from numbers(I.E armors wont gain scad/cad from +ing) in all logicality, armor should not be a main source of damage it should be the source of defense.
- Boost base stats from +ing by 100% (I.E armor give 3 INT per + right now, instead will give 6.)
- Increase set defense/attack by 50% on armors/weapons (I.E. my armor has base 108 defense @ + 0, from new formula will have 162 @ + 0 ). and on top of this reduce gained benefits by 50% as well, (I.E my gain from +0 to +30 is 230 defense, would now be 115.)
- drop prices of +ing and reinforcing 79/85's it makes no sense going from 50k lant for +1 to 3kk lant from 75-79.
- remove HP gain from weapons.
- slightly lower PCC & CAD / SCC & SCAD / def/eva/acc on 79 ornaments & remove 2/3 resist gains from +ing, so only 1 resist will go up on reinforce.
- reduce CON influence on HP from 5 to 3.
- revamp forge system to allow +15 without needing forge event. change item mall reinforce items.
-Add: Success rate 100%(only works for +20-+30 grade) cost 10$ per.(optional.)
-Add: Luck protection: add's 10% success, 100% break rate, and -10 deterioration stages(the amount of grades an item can drop). cost 3$ per. then remove old forge items.
-remove forge events.(except forspecial events which should only be 5%)
-leave current ingame forge items, allowing players to make it to +18-+20 at most ingame.
-only allow 1 of each xeon(free xeons) to be added to forge combination at a time.(I.E only 1 FOC success rate xeon, 1 TB Break rate xeon. 1 Ion mine Deterioration xeon. So a player cannot use 3 success rates, etc.)
- create multiple grades of each armor. (I.E Ruinhorns armor pieces can be carus, rare, eximus etc.)
Edited by zombi3, 29 July 2014 - 08:50 AM.