Ok so I'm gonna do a breakdown on Mobs in ROSE.
What are mobs?
What should I know?
The follow chart is the monsters in ROSE in regards to classes. Monsters are set to a class, meaning that certain Character classes perform better against others. For example a Mage Mob will take less damage from a Muse class, then a Soldier.
- - Basic: Normal attributes.
- - Guard: High defense and hit rate. Weak attack and dodge.
- - Fighter: High magic resistance and dodge rate. Weak defense.
- - Warrior: Strong attack, defense and hit rate. Weak magic resistance and dodge rate.
- - Ranger: High magic resistance and dodge rate. Weak attack and defense. Long-ranged.
- - Hunter: High attack speed. Weak magic resistance and defense. Long-ranged.
- - Magician: Magic attacks. High magic resistance. Weak defense.
- - Leader: Highly aggressive. Weak magic resistance.
- - Captain: Highly aggressive. Weak defense.
- - Sub-Boss: Highly aggressive.
- - King / Boss: Highly aggressive. High HP.
- - Elites: High Accuracy. High Dodge
The best known farming method so far is Obviously AoE specs.
Things to remember when farming with the new system, is you can farm any level mob without the need of medals now. While medals offer a great advantage to drop amounts, they're not a requirement anymore.
Preparing your spot and character.
Do some recon on the mobs you're fighting.
What type are they?
Do they possess any special functions [like stealth]
Is the spawn area Dynamic? If you continue killing, does the class of monster change, like Sikuku ruins spiders changing from Guard to Basic etc.
What items are you farming for and does that monster drop them?
Answer those questions, and prep a good build that fully counters the mob class, and does so in a fast effective method, and your farming will be rewarding.
Other factors come into play later on, but not yet.