Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 7/10 - Page 4 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 7/10

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#76 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:57 AM

draconis sever. on the client , im logged in but I was on the "waiting" screen for like 30 minutes before it let me on to play

That is very odd~ no one else has reported that to us. I'm sure you won't log off until the Maintenance is over but let us know if you experience this again.

#77 poso

poso

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

Saz, do you think we can get the auto stack on the new storage system ; just like the old storage system, kind a hard to not be able to stack the same item automatically thanks ... And could you tell me which lower lvl monsters drop shining finger unique weapon thanks appreciate it

#78 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:23 AM

Saz, do you think we can get the auto stack on the new storage system ; just like the old storage system, kind a hard to not be able to stack the same item automatically thanks ... And could you tell me which lower lvl monsters drop shining finger unique weapon thanks appreciate it

Nothing hard, just move the item upside the one you already have on the storage.

I believe this "disable" of the auto stack may have something to make the "free movement" inside the storage work.

#79 poso

poso

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:20 PM

Nothing hard, just move the item upside the one you already have on the storage.
I believe this "disable" of the auto stack may have something to make the "free movement" inside the storage work.

kind of hard to organise all the materials for my arti, it would be much nicer if it is in auto stack ....

#80 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:35 PM

kind of hard to organise all the materials for my arti, it would be much nicer if it is in auto stack ....

It's really not difficult once you have your artisan's storage organized. I put all of the same type of mat together (cloth, wood etc) then for the misc ones, put them in some kind of order that makes sense to me. Lately we've been getting drops that we didn't have previously but since you can move things around within each storage tab, it's just a matter of rearranging until you can put the similar items together again.  Took quite awhile to set it up initially but keeping it up now is no problem.The only things that cause confusion to me are the Zodiac stones and those yellow things with names like Rad so I put those away last since they are annoying lol

When we were testing this new storage system, I originally made a bug report about not being able to stack like before and we were told then that this is the way stacking will be now so this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. It's really not bad at all once you have everything sorted in storage. Just takes a little getting used to :)

#81 TaeNiMiku

TaeNiMiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationPeak of Mount Eruca
  • Server:Hebarn

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:41 PM

Personally, I love the new system in the Storage.

The only thing I'm waiting for now is the vending window system change or something. Something like memory for your items you sell or buy or rearranging. :heh:

Edited by TaeNiMiku, 10 July 2014 - 12:42 PM.

#82 poso

poso

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:43 PM

Ok honey, guess im gonna have to get used to it ..

#83 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:51 PM

The only thing I'm waiting for now is the vending window system change or something. Something like memory for your items you sell or buy or rearranging. :heh:

Amen!

#84 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

Exactly! 

#85 GeeBeAr

GeeBeAr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

when Maintenance end?

#86 poso

poso

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:51 PM

Any new costume besides the one on facebook ?

#87 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:10 PM

Original post updated with the following:

Item Mall

Items > Refining
Something that's been requested from the community has been implemented for a low cost of 5 per 50 Item Mall Points.

• The "Reforger" ~ This item will reset your refined equipment back to its non-refined state.
    This item behaves very much like a Re-Roll Hammer.

Lucky Spin - July

Costumes for July! These costumes will be available for the entirety of July and will receive an additional set bonus of +25% Experience and 50% Extra Drop Chance, for wearing the full costume set, during July!

• Super ROSE Costume
  • White Tuxedo Look
  • Adventurer's Costume
    All Steampunk costumes will be receiving the bonus for July as a bonus to this costume being active for July.
  • Black Beachwear
  • Blue Beachwear
  • Green Beachwear
  • Purple Beachwear
  • Beach Watchguard

We've added a new row of mounts! More mount chances!

And also the following items which we have generally only given out for special occasions, you can now have a chance to get within the Lucky Spin! Are you feeling Lucky? :)

• (1) Sigil of Wealth [3x Item Drops 1 hour]
  • (1) Sigil of Brilliance [300%exp for 1 hour]
  • (1) Sigil of Brilliance (6HR) [300% for 6 hours]

These items are account bound and cannot be gifted, with no plans to change this restriction even through the trade policy changes.

#88 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

Original post updated with the following:
Item Mall
Items > Refining
Something that's been requested from the community has been implemented for a low cost of 5 per 50 Item Mall Points.

• The "Reforger" ~ This item will reset your refined equipment back to its non-refined state.
    This item behaves very much like a Re-Roll Hammer.

Lucky Spin - July
Costumes for July! These costumes will be available for the entirety of July and will receive an additional set bonus of +25% Experience and 50% Extra Drop Chance, for wearing the full costume set, during July!
  • Super ROSE Costume
  • White Tuxedo Look
  • Adventurer's Costume
    All Steampunk costumes will be receiving the bonus for July as a bonus to this costume being active for July.
  • Black Beachwear
  • Blue Beachwear
  • Green Beachwear
  • Purple Beachwear
  • Beach Watchguard
And also the following items which we have generally only given out for special occasions, you can now have a chance to get within the Lucky Spin! Are you feeling Lucky? :)

These items are account bound and cannot be gifted, with no plans to change this restriction even through the trade policy changes.

Will costumes be account bound on equip?

#89 Fartlek

Fartlek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:23 PM

Anytime frame on this or is it another just another guessing game?

#90 llullTAKSIAPO

llullTAKSIAPO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Arua (Leonis)

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

tem Mall

Items > Refining

The "Reforger" ~ This item will reset your refined equipment back to its non-refined state.

This apply to all stuffs even Faith items?

#91 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:39 PM

Lucky Spin - July

OH GOD THANK YOU! :D

Been a while...

Thanks to matt?

Thanks devs!

#92 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

Will costumes be account bound on equip?

These aren't new pieces of equipment, so they will not be changed from their current status of trade allowance until the appropriate stage is reached.

Anytime frame on this or is it another just another guessing game?

Time frame on when the servers will be online? Yes, soon.

This apply to all stuffs even Faith items?

The item is a generic tool for equipment.

#93 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

Oh yeah, don't forget this!

Notice of Stage 1 - Item Trade Restriction Policy Rollout

Planned for July 17th

We will be initiating Stage 1 of the Item Trade Restriction Policy.

This stage will update all existing Epics and Dungeon Dropped items to their character bound on equip status.
Remember, equipped items will not auto-bind. You will need to unequip and re-equip them, and confirm you wish to have the item bound to your Character/Account.
A full list of items will be posted as soon as possible to help remove any question of whether an item will be changed and what to.

#94 Fartlek

Fartlek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

I am sure this will be addressed should the event ever take place and this isn't even the right place thread or maybe forum, but if the servers are ever merged how will duplicate names be handled?  In other games I have played that experienced merges a couple things happened.

Clans/Leagues - were given to whoever created the name first (no previous server mention - see below for explanation of this)

Characters - same as above or other option previous server prefix infront of name (EX.  [LEO] Fartlek ); all characters who were given a server prefix were provided with a token to perform a name change (some kept the prefix infront of their name).  Another method that was used was instead of using seniority in deciding name they went with play time to award the name to a player.  This was used to eliminate players who quit from keeping a name.  This game has been around for a very long time so its possible someone who played years and years ago may have eclipsed enough game time to keep their original name.  

Just something that was on my mind as I roam around and hear talk of a potential server merge from other players.  Obviously until it is announced from staff it is all just rumor.

#95 TaeNiMiku

TaeNiMiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:59 PM

Oh dear. Carts won't activate :p_laugh:

#96 Fartlek

Fartlek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:07 PM

Do people even use carts no one buys the meister frames I make

#97 TaeNiMiku

TaeNiMiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:13 PM

Can't afford yet :p_laugh:

Going for Colemandy first on my Leonis character :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:

Edited by TaeNiMiku, 10 July 2014 - 03:13 PM.

#98 Misyrain27

Misyrain27

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:31 PM

anyone having trouble with driving a cart I can't get on mine wont let me

#99 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

Oh yeah, don't forget this!

Notice of Stage 1 - Item Trade Restriction Policy Rollout

Planned for July 17th

We will be initiating Stage 1 of the Item Trade Restriction Policy.

This stage will update all existing Epics and Dungeon Dropped items to their character bound on equip status.
Remember, equipped items will not auto-bind. You will need to unequip and re-equip them, and confirm you wish to have the item bound to your Character/Account.
A full list of items will be posted as soon as possible to help remove any question of whether an item will be changed and what to.

I appreciate that this did not come out with this maintenance. Gives me a little more time to prioritize over accounts what gear and items I want and where. 4th of July, while a very nice vacation, did not allow time to move things around and organize as I would have liked. I'm assuming that the other stages will be on approximate 1 week delays between release as originally planned with item Mall items going last in the restriction process? (Of course, this is on the presumption no new time consuming bugs appear) 

#100 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

anyone having trouble with driving a cart I can't get on mine wont let me

Someone already made a bug report on it  http://forums.warppo...k/#entry1842352

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users