Class Specific Headgear Foundry - Autumn Hairband - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Class Specific Headgear Foundry - Autumn Hairband

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
212 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

The Ranger Hat has been changes as well as the Lyrica Hat. The effects are not on the items yet however they can all be bought from a merchant right outside the prontera smithy for zeny. 

Were trying to get the original effects working so for the ranger hat it is as follows:

Autumn Hairband [1]
Increases Fire trap and ice trap damage by 50%.
Reduced damage done by arrow storm by 50%.
If upgraded to +7 or higher, increases ATK by 1 for every 1 base INT.
If upgraded to +9 or higher, increases Fire Trap and Ice Trap damage by an additional 25%

Lyrica Hat[1]
Increase Severe Rain Storm Damage 15%
If upgraded to +7 or higher
   Reduce Fixed Cast Time based upon Voice Lessons Skill Level
If upgraded to +9 or higher
   Increase SP regeneration 25%

This is discussing the preview 2 and preview 3 headgears that we recently implemented as rewards from the Fourth of July quest. As mentioned in the notes, the headgear effects were significantly different than how they were proposed and many players are concerned about balance issues introduced by the new gears as received from kRO.

The original intent of the headgears was to give a boost to less common builds but some effects are not possible in the game without extensive development time. Some effects were tried but would not work, so the kRO team developed alterate effects. In several cases these are very different from the originally proposed effects so I am opening this thread for suggestions on modifications that can be tried to bring these closer to the spirit of the project. 

I will be posting the feedback from kRO on the reasoning why certain effects would not work or were requested to be changed. Please understand that some effects are not possible in the game. We are looking for alternative suggestions in those cases.

Round 1 we are going to look at some of the headgears who had effects changed quite a bit.

Autumn Hairband [1]

Current effects:
When using the skill Wind Walk, SP consumption  -20.
Increase long distance Physical attack by 5%.
If upgraded to +7 or higher, increases ATK by 2 for every 5 base INT
If upgraded to +9 or higher,, increases Arrow Storm damage additionally by 2% for every its BaseLV 10 .

Original Proposed effects: 

Headgear Upper / Ranger only / Lv.100 / Slot1 / Weight20 / DEF10 / Possible to refine / Not possible to destroy

If upgraded to +7 or higher, increases ATK by 5 for every 5 base INT.

If upgraded to +9 or higher, increases Fire Trap and Ice Trap damage by an additional 25%

The development team has told us that it was not possible to modify the damage for the fire and ice traps, so we are looking for other ways to make that work or to seek alternative effects that would still help trap rangers. 

Lyrica Hat[1]

Current Effect: 

Increase Severe Rainstorm damage by 15%
If upgraded to +7 or higher,, Reduces fixed casting time of all skills by 4% for each level of Voice Lessons learned.
If upgraded to +9 or higher, reduces the SP cost of Severe Rainstorm by 10.

Original Proposed effect: 

Headgear Upper / Minstrel only / Lv.100 / Slot1 / Weight20 / DEF15 / Possible to refine / Not possible to destroy

Reduces fixed casting time of all skills by 5% for each level of Voice Lessons learned.

If upgraded to +7 or higher, increases Severe Rainstorm damage by 25%.

If upgraded to +9 or higher, reduces the SP cost of Severe Rainstorm by 50%. 

The comment by the devs is that it would not be possible to have a equip modify the sp consumption of individual skills by a percentarge

Focus Beret[1]
Current Effect: 
When the Dragon Combo is used, autocast Fallen Empire Lv.1(if learned, autocast the acquired Lv.)
If upgraded to +7 or higher, when Physical attacking, ASPD +2 for 5 sec with 3% chance.
If upgraded to +9 or higher,, Increase Fallen Empire damage by 30%.

Original proposed effect

Headgear Upper / Sura only / Lv.100 / Slot1 / Weight20 / DEF15 / Possible to refine / Not possible to destroy

-If Dragon Combo is chained after Raging Trifecta Blow, autocasts highest level learned Fallen Empire.

-If upgraded to +7, Has a random chance of casting Raging Trifecta Blow while physically attacking for 10 seconds.

-If upgraded to +9, increases the damage of Fallen Empire by 10% 

The comment by the devs is that it is not possible to have a passive skill auto-trigger like that, though I wonder if the proc rate could be increased. 

----This list is still being expanded, I think working on 3-4 of these at a time would be a reasonable task.----

Guidelines for the thread (follow these or Get Dunked!
-Be respectful of other posters
-Be open to constructive criticism of your suggestions
-the point of these is to buff builds that are not common, NOT to solve all real or perceived balance issues with a class vs every other class. 
-These were designed for PVM, if deemed necessary we may restrict these from PVP and WoE areas.
-I don't want to see X class is OP! Learn how to play X! X needs to be nerfed! Kind of posts here. That isn't what the project is for. 

The mission statement of the project: 

Each headgear targets or attempts to target a niche build that is not of the mainstream (if possible, not all will come out like this).

I would like to re-iterate the point of these are for PvM and not for PvP or WoE so don't even try to suggest otherwise as it will be ignored.

#2 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

Autumn Hairband needs to provide the ORIGINAL effects, but since that's impossible, maybe doubling or tripling the damage boost from Trap Research and increasing the damage of Cluster Bomb would work.

Lyrica Hat needs to reduce variable cast, not fixed cast, and imo it should boost Reverberation and possibly Metallic Sound instead of Severe Rainstorm.

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 09 July 2014 - 03:25 PM.

#3 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

Autumn Hairband needs to provide the ORIGINAL effects.

Lyrica Hat needs to reduce variable cast, not fixed cast, and imo it should boost Reverberation and possibly Metallic Sound instead of Severe Rainstorm.

Can i?

---//---

Reduces Variable and Fixed Time for all skills by 5% for each level of Voice Lessons Larned

If Upgraded to +7 or higher, Increases Severe rainstorm damage by 40%

If Upgraded to +9 or Higher, Increases Reverberation damage by 50%,reduces the SP Cost of Severe Rainstorm by 50

---//---

:D

Edited by Hissis, 09 July 2014 - 03:29 PM.

#4 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

The funny thing about Performer classes is that, although variable reduction would be nice, they can already equip Sound Amps which reduce variable by 50% each. Wearing two of them completely negates variable cast time.

But fixed redux is pretty much useless on Performers.

Maybe that effect should be scrapped altogether xD

#5 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

Autumn Hairband [1]

When Using Ice Trap,Fire Trap and Bomb Cluster:

10% chance to absorb 10% HP on Physical Attack

5% Change to absorb 7% SP on  Physical Attack

If upgraded to +7 or higher : Increase Bomb Cluster Damage by 40%

If Upgraded to +9 or Higher : +10 All Stats,+20 ATK,+200 SP,+2000 HP

----------------------//---------------------

2. Autumn Hairband [1] ( Another Version)

''

If Upgraded to +7 or higher : +20 INT,+1000HP

''

Edited by Hissis, 09 July 2014 - 04:06 PM.

#6 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:59 PM

All Changes:

-Make all hats level requirements to lv99 so Soul Linkers (who cannot go pass 99) may wear their hat

Specific Changes:

Autumn Hairband [1]

Headgear Upper / Ranger only / Lv.100 / Slot1 / Weight20 / DEF10 / Possible to refine / Not possible to destroy

Increases Fire trap and ice trap damage by 50%. For every base INT, increase INT by 1 (At base 100 INT, adding another 100 INT is "exactly" +50% more damage for Fire/Ice Trap/Cluster) 

If upgraded to +9 or higher, increases Fire Trap and Ice Trap damage by an additional 25% If upgraded to +9 or higher, for every 2 base INT, increase INT by 1.

This change basically retains the effect of the original proposal - affecting all the trap damages.

Since Oda said it is not possible to directly increase the Fire and Ice trap damage (I assume just these two and not claymore traps and such), I propose to directly have the hat add massive INT instead. It sounds ridiculous, because it would originally be unbalanced on other classes, but as an exception rangers have no use in INT besides max SP and trap damage; it would not imbalance anything else. I put "exactly" because there are still variance in the equation. If claymore trap in turn becomes too strong, there could be a "Reduce Claymore Trap damage by -30%", or if anyone feels the free max SP is too much, "Reduce max SP by -30%"

Lyrica Hat[1]

Headgear Upper / Minstrel only / Lv.100 / Slot1 / Weight20 / DEF15 / Possible to refine / Not possible to destroy

Reduces fixed casting time of all skills by 5% for each level of Voice Lessons learned.

If upgraded to +9 or higher, reduces the SP cost of Severe Rainstorm by 50%.   Increase SP Regeneration by 50% (Similarly to Arch Angeling Card)

That is a way to fix the inability to reduce individual skill SP cost; although the fixed cast time reduction should be changed (some experienced maestros would know better)

Edited by michaeleeli, 09 July 2014 - 04:12 PM.

#7 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:59 PM

Autumn Hairband [1]

Current effects:
When using the skill Wind Walk, SP consumption  -20.
Increase long distance Physical attack by 5%.
If upgraded to +7 or higher, increases ATK by 2 for every 5 base INT
If upgraded to +9 or higher,, increases Arrow Storm damage additionally by 2% for every its BaseLV 10 .

The development team has told us that it was not possible to modify the damage for the fire and ice traps, so we are looking for other ways to make that work or to seek alternative effects that would still help trap rangers. 

Is it possible to modify the damage for Bomb Cluster?

I would say keep the SP Consumption Reduction on Wind Walk and the +5% Ranged Attack Damage.

Increase the amount of ATK from 2 to 4 for the +7 Effect.

If not possible to modify damage for Bomb Clust, what about increasing the damage of Traps in general?

Is it also possible to disable the effects of all the hats in PVP and WoE environments.

Edited by Riakuta, 09 July 2014 - 04:04 PM.

#8 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:02 PM

Focus Beret [1]

When the Dragon Combo is used,autocast Fallen Empire lvl 1 (if learned,auto cast the acquired lvl)

If upgraded to +7 or higher:+30% Damage on Fallen Empire and Dragon Combo

If upgraded to +9 or higher: +4 ASPD,Increase Tiger Cannon Damage by 10%

:p_omg:

#9 sociere

sociere

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:08 PM

instead change effect, why dont you put same hat with original effect, if you decide to change player that burnt zeny and KP will ask for compensation

#10 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

I will ask for refunds on my +9 headgear's if they completely change some of these hats. Add in additional effects I wouldn't care. Completely change it then that's different.

I spent over 5k kafra points to +9 particular hats.

Edited by Alicesaurus, 09 July 2014 - 04:32 PM.

#11 digz

digz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationPhilippines/Guam
  • Server:Chaos-Renewal

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

I think its fine to bring back the original effect of ascedent crown that inu has proposed. Being a SN is like being a jack of all trades(using skills of many class), the crown effect itself is cool rather buffing specific skills and would be better if the original effect takes place. Silly kRO for messing these hats

Edited by digz, 10 July 2014 - 02:33 AM.

#12 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:55 PM

Lyrica Hat (also please make nightsparrow identical)

ATK +10%, MATK +10%.

Reduces the cost of [Severe Rainstorm] and [Reverberation] by 20.

If refined +7 or higher and AGI greater than or equal to 90, ATK +30.

If refined +9 or higher and AGI greater than or equal to 110, ATK +50.

If refined +7 or higher and INT greater than or equal to 90, MATK +30.

If refined +9 or higher and INT greater than or equal to 110, MATK +50.

If refined +9 or higher, increases the damage of [Reverberation] by 50% and [Metallic Sound] by 100%.

Notes:

The performer class has a lot of skills based on both attack and magic attack. Rather than boost those skills by a percent, simply raising ATK and MATK will boost all of the skills. Including Severe Rainstorm. Actually, including Arrow Vulcan, even. Etc. Performers can already equip 2 sound amps and dex time boots if they want instant cast everything-- there is no need for this hat to do anything to cast time. The stats I listed above both ensure that only a PVM build (such as DEX/AGI for SR) will get the large ATK benefit.

Uncommon builds

* Auto attack with berserk guitar or swing dance - NEEDS the ATK/MATK boosts to do decent damage with autocasted CD in Mouth, and per-hit swings.

* Reverberation spammer: Such a build can sit in magic strings and spam reverb; needs high AGI and lots of ATK+MATK. A Maestro supporting party with soul link is self-stringed and can reverb monsters while performing!

* Metallic Sound: Maestro NEEEDS more MATK. 100 MATK and +% damage will make Metallic 1-shot mid-high TI monsters! This is quite fair! You can metallic while performing songs/dances! Very helpful for protecting priestsand such from stray monsters plus self-protection.

* Pure SR PVM build: A pure SR PVM performer has lots of AGI/DEX, so they will meet the ATK buff requirements!

Edited by Jaye, 09 July 2014 - 05:03 PM.

#13 davdbg

davdbg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Server:chaos and classic(?)

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:18 PM

All Changes:

-Make all hats level requirements to lv99 so Soul Linkers (who cannot go pass 99) may wear their hat

Specific Changes:

Autumn Hairband [1]

1]Increases Fire trap and ice trap damage by 50%. For every base INT, increase INT by 1 (At base 100 INT, adding another 100 INT is "exactly" +50% more damage for Fire/Ice Trap/Cluster)

1]Reduced damage done by arrow storm by 50%.

1]If upgraded to +7 or higher, increases ATK by 5 for every 5 base INT.

1]If upgraded to +9 or higher, increases Fire Trap and Ice Trap damage by an additional 25% If upgraded to +9 or higher, for every 2 base INT, increase INT by 1.

This change basically retains the effect of the original proposal - affecting all the trap damages.

Since Oda said it is not possible to directly increase the Fire and Ice trap damage (I assume just these two and not claymore traps and such), I propose to directly have the hat add massive INT instead. It sounds ridiculous, because it would originally be unbalanced on other classes, but as an exception rangers have no use in INT besides max SP and trap damage; it would not imbalance anything else. I put "exactly" because there are still variance in the equation. If claymore trap in turn becomes too strong, there could be a "Reduce Claymore Trap damage by -30%", or if anyone feels the free max SP is too much, "Reduce max SP by -30%"

Lyrica Hat[1]

If upgraded to +9 or higher, reduces the SP cost of Severe Rainstorm by 50%. Increase SP Regeneration by 50% (Similarly to Arch Angeling Card)

That is a way to fix the inability to reduce individual skill SP cost; although the fixed cast time reduction should be changed (some experienced maestros would know better)
The ranger one is really nice, i dont't think the sp reduce is needed but if people think that will be too much it wont affect the trapper build.

#14 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:04 PM

All Changes:

Specific Changes:

Autumn Hairband [1]

Increases Fire trap and ice trap damage by 50%. For every base INT, increase INT by 1 (At base 100 INT, adding another 100 INT is "exactly" +50% more damage for Fire/Ice Trap/Cluster) 

If upgraded to +9 or higher, increases Fire Trap and Ice Trap damage by an additional 25% If upgraded to +9 or higher, for every 2 base INT, increase INT by 1.

Lyrica Hat[1]

If upgraded to +9 or higher, reduces the SP cost of Severe Rainstorm by 50%.   Increase SP Regeneration by 50% (Similarly to Arch Angeling Card)

FYI giving them 250+ INT also means +250% SP, regen 41 SP/sec more, massive MDEF, etc.

This would be a pandora to autospell abuse too rather than trap damage....

Maybe, "For every 20 base INT, INT +20, MATK -30, SP -10%, decrease SP regen by 10%."

lol....

Edited by Jaye, 09 July 2014 - 06:05 PM.

#15 ShinKokuryuu

ShinKokuryuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

Specific Changes:

Autumn Hairband [1]

Since trap rangers will use daggers(mainly) instead of bows for survivability, and dagger damage is based off str(although less important in trap damage)

How about it being increase int by 1 for every base STR instead? Then the +9 bonus will be the also switched to be based off STR.

So my proposed version is:

Autumn Hairband [1]

For every base STR, increase INT by 1.

Reduce damage done by Arrow Storm by 50%.

If upgraded to +7 or higher, increase ATK by 5 for every 5 base INT.

If upgraded to +9 or higher, further increase INT by 1 for every 2 base STR.

Stat-wise, it's still possible to get 100 STR, 100 INT, 100 DEX, 100 VIT for a balanced build, so it works out. On the other hand, bow users will need to place points in str(which they probably do not want to) if they want the INT bonus. This setup would mainly benefit trapper builds in this case.

The +7 bonus is set to be the same because there should be merit in adding to the INT stat as well.

#16 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

dunno what to say about autumn. we have BLACK WING SET that increases Cluster Bomb dmg by 20%. where cluster bomb and fire trap/ice trap share similar formula (atk portion + bonus portion). why they cant modify fire and ice trap?

just like michaeleeli said, we need more modif to make the hat to retain the original effect.
i also agree making 250 int at 100 base int is abusable.
how about:

Autumn Headband [1]

at +0 to +6:

- reduce arrow storm damage by 50%

- reduce aftercast delay of keen nose, maze trap, cobalt trap, verdure trap and magenta trap by 1 second

at +7:

- got 1 int for every 2 dex.

- got 1 int for every 2 vit.

- got 1 int for every 2 str. this makes +150 int when people manage to get vit, str and dex to 100.
at +9:

- increase warg strike damage by 25%.

- reduce aftercast delay of keen nose by 1 second more

my point is to buff traps and warger. and most of them use knife and shield so most of them also invest str to do good damage. trappers need to cast maze trap before fire trap on non earth and non undead monsters to do effective damage. maze trap has 2 sec delay so we have to tank monsters for 2 seconds before we can use other skill. same with keen nose, it is the only way to disarm our traps if our traps are misplaced. having 3 secs delay of keen nose is a bummer.
thank you

Edited by fuyukikun, 09 July 2014 - 10:55 PM.

#17 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

lol warger doesn't need a buff trust me xP

I've seen rangers that even rune knights can't outpot in PVP /wah

#18 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:32 PM

Well if a ranger is using auto-spell to level I would say it's considered non-traditional too

If that is still an issue of too overpowering auto-spell, could just do

For every 1 base INT, increase INT by 1

For every 2 base INT, decrease MATK by 3

Since MATK does not affect bomb damage in any way

(MDEF, SP recovery etc is a nice bonus to help with this trap leveling since usually people use RWH for SP on arrow storm, this could solve that problem. In any case, these are decrease-able too)

Edited by michaeleeli, 09 July 2014 - 09:32 PM.

#19 armourer84

armourer84

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:26 PM

My opinion

Shizu Autumn Hairband [1]

When using the skill Wind Walk, SP consumption  -20.
Gain [Increase SP Recovery] lv3
If upgraded to +7 or higher, increases ATK by 3 for every 10 base INT.
If upgraded to +9 or higher, double effect of Trap Research skill

Prism Lyrica Hat[1]

Increase MATK 10%
If upgraded to +7 or higher, increases FLEE by 5 for every 10 base INT.
If upgraded to +9 or higher, Reduces fixed casting time of all skills by 5% for each level of Voice Lessons learned.

Edited by armourer84, 09 July 2014 - 11:44 PM.

#20 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:13 AM

My opinion

Prism Lyrica Hat[1]

Increase MATK 10% - Can wear Crown of Deceit or many others if you want this.
If upgraded to +7 or higher, increases FLEE by 5 for every 10 base INT. - I'm curious. Why would an INT build (such as metallic sounder or pure full support) need flee?
If upgraded to +9 or higher, Reduces fixed casting time of all skills by 5% for each level of Voice Lessons learned. - I'm curious. Why would a class with no fixed cast times except on 1 or 2 skills which is a negigible amount eliminated by dex time boots need this?

I have 5 wanderers and 1 maestro and the only thing I'd use this hat for is the +10% matk, and then I wouldn't use it, because CoD and others are better.

My pure FS Wanderer - it doesn't really need anything in PVM. It just dances and has WoE stats. Its already a desirable build.

My Metallic Sound Wanderer - it does 30-40k damage metallic in situations where it needs to do 50-70k to justify the 3 sec cooldown.

My Pure SR Wanderer - Has no trouble doing anything except MVPing. Its already a desirable PvM build.

My Auto-attack Wanderer (I have 2) - Pretty weak. its fun to play, but can't kill anything in mid or high ranges fast enough compared to any skill based attacks. I can already get 193 aspd. It really needs an auto-AoE.

Edited by Jaye, 10 July 2014 - 06:20 AM.

#21 Damara

Damara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:48 AM

I agree with Jaye on the Lyrica/Night Sparrow hats. Make them identical, and the atk + matk boost would not only bring the alternate skills up to a useful level, but SR (I know the purpose of these hats is not to balance necessarily, but we would all be pitifully and eternally grateful). The requirement to have high pure stats to get the matk or atk bonuses encourages specialization. 

I thought I read in there somewhere, someone mentioned buffing Trap Research? Is that an option? I don't know how much int the skill gives, so would 1) it be possible to increase the effect of the skill with a hat and 2) would that be abusable?

#22 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:56 AM

I just want to say that the Sura hat could use a buff since combo Suras are a rare breed. Would be nice if Sura could get some additional damage from other skills.

#23 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:59 AM

Sura hat could promote the use of claws/knuckles.

#24 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

Sura hat could promote the use of claws/knuckles.

new better claws/knuckles would promote the use of knuckles.

#25 Hyperballad

Hyperballad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:14 AM

Not sure how wild we can go with the suggestions, since it would be respectful of the original creator(s) to give them credit with what they came up with.

So I'm ok if Lyrica Hat stays the way it is.

Nevertheless, here is my input. Add "Needs +4/+7/+9/+x" at own discretion.

I had a bit of fun with these :D

During one of his adventures, the Maestro has ventured into Idun's orchard.

- Increases 'Song of Lutie' healing effect by 1000%

The Maestro thrives in the company of other performers, delivering an empowering masterpiece.

- Each other performer in the party reduces your skill SP cost by 8%

By observing the adventurers he accompanied, the Maestro has learned a few tricks.

- Each headgear upgrade gives +5 ATK and +5 MATK

In school, the Maestro was told he had no talent with instruments by a bitter old teacher.

- Each upgrade gives +1% ranged damage

The Maestro has tracked down the legendary Minstrel Song and became his apprentice.

- Reduces 'Metallic Sound' reuse delay by 1 second and SP cost by 30

The Maestro, despite his mediocre playing skills, always seems to be able to get the best parties.

- Increases natural SP recovery by (LUK/3)%

In order to mask his lack of skill, the Maestro formed a band with skilled performers who will help him rise to fame.

- Remove chorus skills' SP cost

The Maestro, who has always stayed out of deadly AoEs, is not afraid to finish the job when his party wipes.

- Ignore 15% of monster DEF and MDEF

Being the Sound Amplifier hoarder he is, the Maestro has devised a way to manipulate sound waves and debilitate his opponents.

- Chance to inflict Deep Sleep when hit by physical attacks (Minimum duration?)

Tired of being called a "fat version of  Ranger", the Maestro went on a diet.

- Reduces 'Severe Rainstorm' SP cost by 40

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users