31 replies to this topic

#26 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

It requires the kRO staff to be made aware that this proposal even exists, so it'll never happen.

@topic: We want 2nd classes for these, not a level cap increase. Much rather a Linker progression with all new skills that can break 99, or a TK progression with actual relevance in Renewal than the same old classes at 150.

No really I'd be fine with just the level cap increase and it would be a lot easier to implement.

#27 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

A level cap increase would at least improve the WoE viability of linkers (status immunity and the like).

#28 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

I just can't see it happening without a whole new class being developed, which kRO won't do at our request, or it being a custom iRO change, which kRO evidently hates us doing.

#29 jogradz1225

jogradz1225

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationMy Laptop is on an Ironing board ^_^
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:06 PM

A level cap increase would at least improve the WoE viability of linkers (status immunity and the like).

yes, that's all i want, level cap increase for linkers.... and TKMs... FTW ^_^ 

if they will be given another job change to be able to do this, its too much work... both players and Gravity alike...

Can anyone explain why they were left out again? 

i mean: K/O = 150, Rebellions = 150, Evolved Super Novz = 150, so what's the problem with TK's 2nd job not able to go upto 150 again?

Edited by jogradz1225, 05 August 2014 - 05:07 PM.

#30 jogradz1225

jogradz1225

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationMy Laptop is on an Ironing board ^_^

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:15 PM

It requires the kRO staff to be made aware that this proposal even exists, so it'll never happen.

@topic: We want 2nd classes for these, not a level cap increase. Much rather a Linker progression with all new skills that can break 99, or a TK progression with actual relevance in Renewal than the same old classes at 150.

SLs and TKMs are already 2nd classes... everyone has been boosted, all job classes can at least if changed to the final or current final job change can reach 150. its just silly to leave one out just because we're the first extended class to emerge... and have a functioning established 2nd job transformation. The feeling is like being left out... not able to go to higher lvl instances and not being able to wear better gear and not even being able to explore the whole world of Rune Midgarts... there's maps out there that OHKO SLs even if they are armored to the teeth... even with parties... 

#31 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:34 AM

that's a question for kRO; if they don't even have 150 TKM classes then there is no chance it'll be implemented on any of the other servers.

#32 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:31 AM

not unless kro decides to make it happen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users