11 replies to this topic

#1 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Let's create a thread to show the fruit of your collection by showing your rarest items.These are 4 super rare unique items of mine - dusk want, lunar seal staff, shinning finger, and coyote wand. They do not drop anymore, but I do have them in my storage.
rare_unique.jpg

PS: btw, if you want them, you can PM (pm only) me with a really large offer, I may become greedy and sell some to you. Otherwise, this is just a showing threat, not a Buy and Sell thread.

Edited by ChampPower, 11 July 2014 - 05:13 PM.

#2 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:43 PM

Only the coyote wand worth something, the other three are rare but not that ultimately rare like the coyote wand.

#3 jeyki

jeyki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:48 PM

is the shining finger Rare? i think i have 1 on my storage.. surprised it was also a rare one tho..  :p_omg:

#4 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:36 AM

Most of my items are pretty common stuff, just got a few items that stand out in terms of rarity.

screen676.jpg  The Mr. ROSE suit (why it has the icon of a dress, don't ask me), which is currently the rarest item in game I guess.

screen677.jpg Small astarot wings of dilligence, maybe mana goggles but not sure if they're actually that rare.

screen678.jpg And this one.

#5 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:21 AM

jerremy representing. :ok:

#6 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:00 PM

Most of my items are pretty common stuff, just got a few items that stand out in terms of rarity.

screen676.jpg  The Mr. ROSE suit (why it has the icon of a dress, don't ask me), which is currently the rarest item in game I guess.

screen677.jpg Small astarot wings of dilligence, maybe mana goggles but not sure if they're actually that rare.

screen678.jpg And this one.

The most important thing is what you like. It isn't about what is the rarest. Mr. Rose set is indeed rare, but do you like it or not? I probably do not like it very much because I am not the kind of guy, who would contest for it.

It may be surprise to most of you, but my most favor item is not faith items or other super rare items. My most favor item in ROSE is more common than what most people would have guess. It is, more correctly, they are the lowly Karate sets. They are simple, but nice.

karate.jpg

PS: I still have not figure out what wings rare enough to fill those 4 spaces while matching the colors of the sets.

#7 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:47 AM

Well at the start of your thread you specificly stated to show your rarest items, so I just went with it. I do like the suit, as it's quite fancy.

#8 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:37 AM

No, you are correct. I just want to ask you whether you like it or not because according to your post, you did not seem to like it very much.

#9 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:04 AM

That's just my tone of speech, I tend to sound negative. I do like the suit, as it's one of the few purple outfits in game that actually look good~

#10 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:21 AM

The most important thing is what you like. It isn't about what is the rarest. 

::hissing sound as the ego deflates like a baloon with a pin-hole in it:: 

#11 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:14 PM

Let's create a thread to show the fruit of your collection by showing your rarest items.These are 4 super rare unique items of mine - dusk want, lunar seal staff, shinning finger, and coyote wand. They do not drop anymore, but I do have them in my storage.
rare_unique.jpg

PS: btw, if you want them, you can PM (pm only) me with a really large offer, I may become greedy and sell some to you. Otherwise, this is just a showing threat, not a Buy and Sell thread.

http://forums.warppo...-help-requests/

Actually, they do drop as requested, and it was confirmed in the thread above by Leonis.  :heh:

#12 NamelessChampion

NamelessChampion

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

Ladies and Mentlegen, behold.  An ancient relic from long ago *cough*

ZnYRVvc.jpg

Yeah... still don't know why I still have these years later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users