Disable Deluge in WoE:TE - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Disable Deluge in WoE:TE

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#26 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:07 PM

didnt the bonus only apply if you were water element too? what happened to that

Renewal

Casts an area on the ground that amplifies all Water property attacks and increases the Max HP of all characters in range. Consumes a Yellow Gemstone.

Pre-Renewal

Cast an area on the ground that will amplify all Water element attacks and increase the Max HP of Water element characters.

Renewal Happened.

#27 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:14 AM

Well, isn't that the case for many many games out there? it's the players who play and they find these little things, or big things as some cases may be.

This has been around for a while. Most people like having a fair playing field, so they choose not to go to such lengths.

I suppose when people have losing so ingrained in their brains they'll try anything to have a sense of victory.

#28 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:08 AM

This has been around for a while. Most people like having a fair playing field, so they choose not to go to such lengths.

I suppose when people have losing so ingrained in their brains they'll try anything to have a sense of victory.

hmm seems as though what we spoke about has ended huh? However, I wasn't commenting on the "exploit" as such, I was commenting it's the players that find them and have to report them to be fixed. Because someone mentioned about it shouldn't be down to us to request a fix etc. Had nothing to do with losing or anything. But in any case. I'm unable to comment on TE WoE playing field as I'm yet to be able to attend one. 

...and unfortunately it doesn't look like I am going to because I leave during next week. (I'm working away this weekend and will be driving during WoE TE) which is a shame because it sounds like fun!.

#29 KiyokoHasami

KiyokoHasami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • LocationRelocated ---->Bio 4
  • Server:Chaos>Valkyrie>New Chaos

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:56 AM

There hasn't been a fair playing field for years.

#30 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:56 AM

hmm seems as though what we spoke about has ended huh? However, I wasn't commenting on the "exploit" as such, I was commenting it's the players that find them and have to report them to be fixed. Because someone mentioned about it shouldn't be down to us to request a fix etc. Had nothing to do with losing or anything. But in any case. I'm unable to comment on TE WoE playing field as I'm yet to be able to attend one. 

...and unfortunately it doesn't look like I am going to because I leave during next week. (I'm working away this weekend and will be driving during WoE TE) which is a shame because it sounds like fun!.

Then there is people that find it then abuse it, then try to justify it by any means. People have no discipline or honor anymore, just the idea of self gain.

#31 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

Nothing has ended; this is pretty blatant to the point where no one can deny it =)

#32 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:49 AM

Then there is people that find it then abuse it, then try to justify it by any means. People have no discipline or honor anymore, just the idea of self gain.

Pretty much this. Although said guilds tend to be like Team Rocket and still lose no matter what the advantage.

#33 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:51 AM

disable CP in TE since everything takes so long to cast it's almost impossible to break a decently setup pre cast  :sob:

#34 KiyokoHasami

KiyokoHasami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:57 AM

Yeah, those 'certain' guilds should stop it right nao. Stop ruining the fun for everybody~

#35 GhostShadow

GhostShadow

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:02 AM

So you what you are saying is that you are Ass-Ketchem and win because the writer behind the seen wants you to win?

Pretty much this. Although said guilds tend to be like Team Rocket and still lose no matter what the advantage.

#36 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:05 AM

oldie but goodie:

http://cartoonoveran...emon-explained/

#37 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

So you what you are saying is that you are Ass-Ketchem and win because the writer behind the seen wants you to win?

Not sure what the seen is, but sure. I'll play along because I respect the elderly.

#38 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:48 PM

#39 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:18 PM

Ass-Ketchem

Hehehe

#40 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:33 PM

Kettle hat and deluge will be banned for TE after this coming maint.

#41 SuperScar

SuperScar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

Kettle hat and deluge will be banned for TE after this coming maint.

I thought players were banned for exploiting bugs not items or skills, I guess I dont know anything about this game.

#42 KiyokoHasami

KiyokoHasami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

#43 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:59 PM

I thought players were banned for exploiting bugs not items or skills, I guess I dont know anything about this game.

Hm...banned can mean forbid right? Is my English wrong here?

#44 SuperScar

SuperScar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

Hm...banned can mean forbid right? Is my English wrong here?

Yeah and how they gonna forbid the bad use of those items/skills? yep thats right, banning said items.

What im trying to say is that they dont ban any "exploiters" they just "forbid" the broken/abusable skills and wait for such players to find another broken skill.

Thats why when someone steals something from a store the store stops selling said item so the thief cant steal it again.  :p_idea:

(am I right?..)

#45 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:17 PM

Yeah and how they gonna forbid the bad use of those items/skills? yep thats right, banning said items.

What im trying to say is that they dont ban any "exploiters" they just "forbid" the broken/abusable skills and wait for such players to find another broken skill.

Thats why when someone steals something from a store the store stops selling said item so the thief cant steal it again.  :p_idea:

(am I right?..)

Skill algorithm fix need major updates which only papa kRO gives out. You can't blame on the WP staffs about this. Your metaphor is kinda odd, I'll say more like the gun problem in the states.

#46 SuperScar

SuperScar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

Skill algorithm fix need major updates which only papa kRO gives out. You can't blame on the WP staffs about this. Your metaphor is kinda odd, I'll say more like the gun problem in the states.

Im not blaming WP for the broken skill, I know that kRO has the update and I know that they hate us but would you rather have a skill banned or a skill abuser banned?

#47 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

isn't that what he said?

#48 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:30 PM

Im not blaming WP for the broken skill, I know that kRO has the update and I know that they hate us but would you rather have a skill banned or a skill abuser banned?

I'm pretty sure if those abusers got banned then they will opening 200 QQ thread on this forum coz they have no shame at all lol I don't wanna see that happen so I prefer banning the skill and wait for the patch. Deluge isn't a must skill in WoE anyway.

#49 SuperScar

SuperScar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

isn't that what he said?

I never disagreed or said it wont happen, I said and quote "I thought players were banned for exploiting bugs not items or skills"

I thought that when someone abuse a skill they are banned, because abusing bugs is againist the rules... right?

#50 SuperScar

SuperScar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

I'm pretty sure if those abusers got banned then they will opening 200 QQ thread on this forum coz they have no shame at all lol I don't wanna see that happen so I prefer banning the skill and wait for the patch. Deluge isn't a must skill in WoE anyway.

The problem is that we are getting that patch in about... 5 years?

This isnt the first time that something is forbid because of abusers, thats why it bothers me and not only me I think but yeah the QQ threads flood isnt any better lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users