Kafra Gal Card Design - Forum Event: Design a Card Effect - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Kafra Gal Card Design

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KeitobiPepsi

KeitobiPepsi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:41 AM

Kafra Gal Card

Description: The Kafra Gal Service are back with a new idea, they have provided there wonderful services over the many years, and they have came up with a new idea to service there daily users even more. -_-

Effects:
Ability to use Level 2 Warp Portal.
With this card equipped it has the special ability to allow you to /memo a desired map. (any memo-able map)
Blue Gemstone Required and 1,200 Zeny.

Ability to drop a 'Free Kafra Card Services Item' at a Random drop rate. (possibly between .3%-1% drop rate)
Allows you to use Storage for free and where ever you need kafra services -_-

Edited by KeitobiPepsi, 09 November 2010 - 11:42 AM.

#2 Theoretical

Theoretical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:25-Life

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:35 PM

+100 To this epic suggestion, people never have the specific memos that I want D;

#3 KeitobiPepsi

KeitobiPepsi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:42 PM

Possibly with the 'Kafra Card Service's Item' 5,000 Zeny Required to Teleport(Warp) to Main Rune-Midgarts Town Maps.

Basically The Kafra Card Item will give the ability to use actually kafra services, like in town.
(Storage, Teleport, Rent-a-Cart, Other Info)

#4 codereaper

codereaper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationYmir

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:37 AM

Sorry to necro this thread, but I love the idea of a warp portal level 2 card, but just the zeny or the gem requirement, not both.

#5 Quazera

Quazera

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:23 PM

-1 on the dropping of Kafra shop items~ i dont think gravity likes making less monies:P

annnd~ i think it'd be more fair if you put it as~ 1 memo (other than save point) and costs 2 bgems.

Why? b/c warp portal is a crucial skill to the aco class and it really should stay as a much aco class as possible. else with renewal we're even more useless:D but i really think something like this wont work on all the servers. if Valk doesn't have a creamy card what makes you think we can get a warp portal card;P

then again they never did say how you'd get a kafra card~ (new dungeon? kill kafra galz:D?) if it was a kafra shop items then i see a future~

but over all a great ideaC:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users