Rant of the leader of the IFLA (IFrit Mask Leveling Association) - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Rant of the leader of the IFLA (IFrit Mask Leveling Association)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#51 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:41 PM

It could be classified as skill abuse (illegal)
It could be classified as holding spawns (illegal)

It and homun is the center cause of low ti's lag, btw. And strong case for "low spawn" issues in low ti.

#52 rodezja

rodezja

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:06 PM

I could reflect kill my mobs before a wizard could finish their casting on top of me to KS me.

Tell me more how I hold the spawn.

#53 Akabane

Akabane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:12 PM

Doing someone a favor, by not letting them get the counts....yup, sounds legit.

They do such bad damage and end up teleport/ fly winging away before the monsters die so why not speed up the process?

#54 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:18 PM

If you're killing that fast no one's going to be able to KS you so it's a moot point.

#55 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:20 PM

They do such bad damage and end up teleport/ fly winging away before the monsters die so why not speed up the process?

Only thing my Sura dealt "bad" damage to was Fire Property, and that's only because he couldn't hit them with Ifrit Mask on. Aside from that, mobs died in a few moments. Normally before people could cast. Tell me how that is reflect levelers doing "such bad damage and end up teleport/fly winging away before monsters die"...also, you are STILL KILL STEALING(illegal), you are 100% in the wrong, even if you are"helping" them when 99.99999999999999~% of the time they do NOT require your help? Even when my Sura drops MS, I hit two buttons and MS is being cast again. Plus, carrying pots to make it so that I can survive that if I'm being attacked at the time or if my SP is getting low, make it so that I don't have to sit around waiting for crap.

#56 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

If you kill that fast how is anyone ks'ing you? Lol

#57 KiyokoHasami

KiyokoHasami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • LocationRelocated ---->Bio 4
  • Server:Chaos>Valkyrie>New Chaos

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:37 PM

On the side of being the KS'd it IS funny when Errende procs and Rangers still cast AS. Retarded. :3

#58 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:05 PM

[mod]Gonna ask for a CM ruling on the subject of this thread in the morning.[/mod]

[mod]The problem here is that both holding up the spawn and kill stealing are against the rules, so no one but Gravity can really say which is worse, or even if this type of leveling is abuse or considered holding up the spawn. Until then, I'm gonna lock this thing down since it didn't start well and isn't getting any better.[/mod]

[mod]Expect a response tomorrow~[/mod]

#59 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

There cannot be a hard and fast rule for Reflect Killing. Everything is a case by case basis. A person reflect killing a single monster is okay. Now if the player is gathering every single monster on the map then we have an a major issue with that player's activities.

Ultimately the rule of thumb for playing well with each other is "Don't be a jerk" 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users