WTF MASTER QUEST?!

11 replies to this topic

#1 KarinkaM

KarinkaM

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:16 AM

Hi i just wanna know how the hell i can do the master lv quest, because the mobs there are overpowered as hell, i keep dying and cant kill even 1, any good tips for what the hell do, or i should quit already because this quest is just stupid.

#2 Goodragon

Goodragon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:10 PM

Go to Morroc and look for a guy called *insert name here* near the guy that manages guilds.

#3 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

1.Remember to take explorer red potions out of your temp storage and use them.

2.Right before getting in, eat dayr food. It will regenerate your HP by a big deal every 3 seconds for 30 seconds.

3.Get a Soul Maker to buff you. Afteral, they can't win if they can't do mor edamage than you heal. Priest and sorc buffs optional but useful.

4.ABOVE ALL ELSE, kill Rosary first. That's the little -_-er stunning and crit'ing you. If you don't go in hidden, he'll warp next to you almost instantly. Either way, he's on the right flank of the group.

5.If you can, go in hidden so you can take Rosary out before they attack you.

Additionaly, you might use as well bring spinel potions (although you probably won't find a time window to use it) and a spinel (don't use it if there are a lot of them still alive, you'll be unbuffed afteral).

Since Rosary is the only real danger there, once you separate his head from his shoulders the rest is easy. They're flimsy as wet paper.

On that note, the mage can also be a nuisance if you're a pure melee class, since she can snare you in place.

And finally, if you get priest/sorc buff you might be able to come through without dayr food (which can be hard/expensive to get if you don't have a chef).

Of course, gearing up, getting good cards and a strong title also help, but they're not as important as the above, I think.

It only hurts the first time. I also whined a lot during and after doing it with my first char, but from the second to the fifth I started getting SM buffs and knew how to locate Rosary easily so it became a non-issue and even kinda enjoyable.

Edited by Nereida, 16 August 2014 - 02:03 PM.

#4 iyotz

iyotz

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:02 PM

Bloodied Rosary..That little SoB..take him out first..then Prana..easy as pie afterwards

#5 kristof62

kristof62

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:16 AM

omg this quest is now impossible for me.
every try ends with perm kill.
i have make this quest before with chars and hiding

ability.
but without hiding and real money i will never complete
this rude quest.

#6 xFrozenApples

xFrozenApples

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Server:IM JUST A STALKER

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:53 AM

Apparently, if you are trying to do the quest with Level 25 gears ( Which is common , since many people just grinded and ignored the questline, they just call it hard) , u cant really do it unless u get super lucky when ur fully buffed. Thing is, gravity wanted to make people do raids more often before ML's, u can actually run bapho garden and Pve arena for level 50 gears which are actually good. And a good title helps u with stats ( Yeah they actually give stats, considering I've seen many people with rock digger title etc in front of gilgamesh.) 1 run at PvE hard will give you a good title, the third best title ingame. If you are using a strong aoe class like warrior, remember that you are invicible for 10 secs when u enter, just move around to make em stay closer and AoE em to death. As mentioned above, kill the bloodred first and u'll be fine :D

#7 Emilizzard

Emilizzard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Server:Odin ofc <3

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:17 PM

You can also do fine with green/blue level 50 equipment farmed from Road of Bless (invader goblins/freyjanity) or regular mobs in any Hard Dungeon. These gears are not bound until you equip them... I have an alt with 3 medium bags, basic storage, and mailbox FILLED with these gears and I'll be happy to send some out to anybody on Odin (Mail TouRyuu with your class and wait about a day).

If your HP is low you can also try using a Graham Potion, which increases your HP by 3k for an hour, and doesn't go away when you die. You can buy these from the auction or sometimes find them when opening Pandora boxes.

The only class I've not done this test on yet is Monk. Some have used SM buffs, some used Nirvana Snake Soup, some used both, some used only self-buffs. Yes, the test can be really hard, especially when it's your first time. I once helped a guy with buffs for over an hour until he finally got it. Keep trying and you'll eventually win.

Edited by Emilizzard, 12 January 2015 - 12:20 PM.

#8 OParnoShoshoi

OParnoShoshoi

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA, USA (Cascadia)
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:51 PM

I had a few rough tries at it and all it took to eventually succeed was one random SM walking past, seeing that I was running headfirst into a wall, and cast Cure.  Bam!  Too much healz to NOT win.

#9 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:36 PM

As people have stated before, I'd always recommend the following order to get the most swift (and fun, enjoyable) experience with the test:

* Run PvE for Fast and Furious, as said up there, it's one of the best titles; yet some players have titles from the VERY first levels and try the test. I mean, why the F do you play if you're gonna skip 80% of the content? one thing is to skip dungeons because it's hard to find party (though many bored MLs still help with those) but to even skip the titles that you can get easily, like Master Crafter, is beyond my comprehension. I mean, you level up your job to 50 for the quest, so why won't you equip the title? /(@__@)\

* Run PvE and Bapho a few times; or if you can't get a party for them, just kill mobs in Sandarman or RoB; soloing bosses might be hard without a lot of pots, but even regular mobs drop gear that helps. I've got a number of Blue drops when running Sandarman in Hard. And as Tou said, you can just mail her asking for some pieces.

* Buy from AH, despite what some people says, Nirvana soup isn't really expensive;  and if you did all your quests to get to 50, you should have enough zenny for it. If you don't, then that's your own fault for skipping the quests.

* Depending on your class you can get Cards to help you. I'd suggest getting Gorem if you want more hp, or Muka if all you need is to hit harder (Muka is cheap as F). Sometimes all you need is a little push, I passed the test with my ranger using only lvl 50 gear (a purple bow a friend was lucky to get for me in Sandarman) and Camo + Arrow shower. It was so easy i actually abandoned the quest and redid it a couple times for the lols.

Of course classes with no way of hiding have a harder time. My Soulmaker needed Nirvana Soup + Graham Potion + a ML SM buff, because even though my Sacrifice could almost one-shot Rosary, my hp and my own cure weren't enough otherwise. (I was using lvl 50 green gear + one blue)

The test is way too hard, i agree, but it's doable with enough preparation and concentration (and a fast connection, otherwise lag can get you killed before you react).

#10 RyuMax02

RyuMax02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • LocationMALAYSIA
  • Server:FREYJA

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:27 PM

The test is way too hard, i agree, but it's doable with enough preparation and concentration (and a fast connection, otherwise lag can get you killed before you react).

the main reasons that ML test is really hard :p_ang: ...

#11 Oyufam

Oyufam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationStrawberry Land
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Pandora

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:27 PM

:p_sleep:  even in jumper box freebie  armor is no use against this ML quest it took me 1 whole day =,=

#12 TinyOwl

TinyOwl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:58 PM

i dont know, its easy if you have the gears and not just grinding yourself to 50 by booster, but learnt the skill rotation of the class you play... i have met people who had no clue on their character and helping them to get ml 1 is mostly like hoping they are lucky :D

( i agree, its hard to find parties for bapho and pve h, but i dont find the ml quest so extremely hard to complain about it.. i did it on 6 characters without any troubles ~)

(yet the spam for NID SM ML QUEST CH1 PLS HELP is pretty annoying)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users