Master Level Sorcerer - Grinding Guide - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Master Level Sorcerer - Grinding Guide

1 reply to this topic

#1 AikaFuwa

AikaFuwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

I will gather all the info about grinding for Sorcerer class here:

TOMB OF OSIRIS:

By Arbalist:

gzqHbgw.png

This is a deal with most normal groups. You may find that some higher level groups choose to deviate slightly because they are strong enough to survive without heals, and in those cases, leave them be, they can handle themselves. Follow the main group, follow your instincts as a healer and drop it where there are mobby areas. Note that these LoR points are the same points where people should be dropping their various pets.

I'll list it in order of encounter:
1. Mummies (12-13)
2. Drop it at the second snake (ignore the first), tank/fast dps should move forward slightly and gather Skeletons (6 before snake + 3 after)
3. Drop it at the fourth snake (ignore the third), tank/fast dps should move forward slightly and gather Skeletons (3 before snake + 3 after)
4. Big room of Zombies (11)
5. Zeroms/Requiems (8-10) if party moves too fast, the first 2 Zeroms may reset, not important. Drop it at the 7th/8th Zeroms, tank/fast dps can gather the 9th/10th
6. Zeroms/Requiems (7)
7. Big room of Executors (15)
8. Zombies (3) from hallway and Mummies (6) in open room
9. Mummies (6) and optional Scorpions (4) if party has high enough dps/Firmament weapons (should be gathered by someone else, if tank does it, first 3 Mummies may reset if not killed already)
10. Big room. Mummies (3) from hallway, Kefki (8) and Mummy (2) from room. Don't touch Anubis. Reparty at this point.

An example of where I prefer to deviate is at #3. I bring those 6 Skeletons in to the Zombie room instead so the run is faster. The 4th snake can be killed by fast dpsers if they wish, but I run past it. Another example is between #8 and #9, there's a group of 3 Mummies just before the other hallway. If I believe the main group has enough DPS, 1 person can go hunt down those three and meet up with the main group who should be finishing up #9

Edited by AikaFuwa, 17 August 2014 - 06:11 PM.

#2 Kupfner

Kupfner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

Ill just prefer spamming embus > thunderstorm > lov to dead huehuehue :V

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users