The Great Leveling Game! (Round 1 Registration is Closed) - Page 11 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

The Great Leveling Game! (Round 1 Registration is Closed)

• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#251 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:47 PM

Tea forgot about us, his last post was on August 29 it's been like a week and a half.

Edit: I won't be around tomorrow and probably back in two days. So please wait for me to trans!!

Tea didn't forget. I saw him online last Friday, which was the last time I was on. He was having some issues with his car and other stuff, iirc.

But if anyone who's not 99 wasn't help leveling, I'm online right now, and am able to help. Don't know how long I'll be on though, kind of tired (like usual).

#252 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:01 PM

Sorry, work and school. Stress.  All that jazz.

#253 Raitini

Raitini

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:18 PM

Don't go trans yet  :wah:  I just found some time this week and finally got myself to lvl 85/86.

#254 rockymom

rockymom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Server:Renewal, Classic

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:54 AM

I'll be on shortly after maint and will help out anyone 84+ (in share range) to do some leveling. It's been awful lonely for the most part.

If you don't see me on in the guild, try a pm to my sniper, patricia quinn. She's currently tax slaving for my main's TE guild.

-maskros

#255 rockymom

rockymom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:41 AM

Well now, since WP doesn't want to let me in to make a payment to VIP the account with maskros, I won't be able to help out tonight. Not being able to access storage to dump loot and get supplies makes it pretty hard to play.

#256 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:56 PM

Uhm, I'd like to know where everyone is. I mean, I offer to help people, and (although I'm afk a lot), I'm not doing much, and am not on any other characters. Yesterday, I saw a total of 2 people log in, Kenta, who I partied with for a short time, and Slania (sorry I missed you, was AFK). Right now, I'm on by myself in the guild again, waiting.

To Tea Brewery, I know your having life issues, but are you able to log in? Is the second leg of this "event" going to happen? Do you need help with anything, like deciding rules for the next part, what to do about people who've requested to be allowed into the guild, or something else?

To those that are wanting us to wait on them, a few of you have spoken up already, but what about the rest? Where are you?

This guild has the potential to be great, IMO. But with the active ones being reduced to just making money and waiting on non-99's to catch up, when they aren't even logging in, is boring, and people are going back to their mains. I'm just thinking we need to get the ball rolling again. And soon before all interest in lost, not only in the event, but the guild and characters we've worked hard on so far...

#257 LeeannGoesRawr

LeeannGoesRawr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:21 PM

I'm totally in for a trans x3 kinda excited to move on.

-Erza

#258 LeeannGoesRawr

LeeannGoesRawr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:24 PM

I hop on and I'm generally the only person on so I switch over to my main LeeannGoesRawr lol we have had some bad storms come through the past few days though so I've been a tad busy keeping water out of my work place and helping my family with cleaning up.

--Erza

#259 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:46 PM

Same. I'm getting on one of my mains for the time being. If anything changes, or if anyone needs help, let me know here.

#260 rockymom

rockymom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:47 PM

I log in for an hour or two everyday. If you noticed above, there's why I am not there right now.

I ran into Kenta last night while he was leveling and I noticed today that he made it to share range where I can help him. Too bad WP is being so stubborn about not letting me pay them. I swear I have never had such a hard time *giving* someone money :P

#261 Lalo93

Lalo93

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:23 PM

Next week im going out of town and will be back by september 21 or 22.

btw i said that about tea forgetting about us cause he didn't post at all for more than a week while he still post elsewhere.

#262 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:09 PM

I log from times to times too, to see if theres anyone that need help lvling, usually theres nobody on so i just switch toon (theres nothing else to do, not like im gonna solo stuff lol)

Im kinda losing interest so it'd be nice if we could trans but heh i'll wait if that's what you guys wanna do XD

You can pm me on my toons if you need me, im usually on the stalker or sin

#263 kijanta

kijanta

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:16 AM

Same here. I log on, see that no one's there, become bored and switch character - vicious, vicious circle! But I created another character on that new account that I level under similar condition, only sharing the stuff in storage that Slania aquired, nothing from my other accounts. Using Eden, though, so my first Blacksmith ever doesn't qualify ;) You can pm me on Scota if you need anything I can help you with (not online 24/7 though, tomorrow probably not at all).

- Slania

#264 rockymom

rockymom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:44 AM

Same here. I log on, see that no one's there, become bored and switch character - vicious, vicious circle! But I created another character on that new account that I level under similar condition, only sharing the stuff in storage that Slania aquired, nothing from my other accounts.

- Slania

I seriously think I am going to have to make a second character using the same rules. I know I really could use a vend slave, but seriously debating a priest since one or two of the folks that were making priest class are no longer involved. We'll see as I still have like 3 novies on that account.

So boss, is this something we can do so we don't have to count on someone else to sell our loot or buy us supplies if we level it using the same rules as our first chars?

-maskros

Edited by rockymom, 11 September 2014 - 04:54 AM.

#265 Raitini

Raitini

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:55 AM

I agree with Maskros! We should create some extra charcter!

Also can we start a other way to communicate(FB, Skype, Teamspeak etc.) because "meeh" don't want to have a public thread  :hmm:

Please Ramen :p_swt:

#266 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:44 AM

I seriously think I am going to have to make a second character using the same rules. I know I really could use a vend slave, but seriously debating a priest since one or two of the folks that were making priest class are no longer involved. We'll see as I still have like 3 novies on that account.

So boss, is this something we can do so we don't have to count on someone else to sell our loot or buy us supplies if we level it using the same rules as our first chars?

-maskros

Hey im the amazing priest, the only one you need XD

#267 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:41 AM

I just created an unofficial FB group. PM me your name on here, and I'll friend you, then add you to the group.

If Tea wants to make an official group later, when he has time, he can. This is just short term so we can stop using the forums for an event-turned-guild stuff.

#268 rockymom

rockymom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:22 AM

I just created an unofficial FB group. PM me your name on here, and I'll friend you, then add you to the group.

If Tea wants to make an official group later, when he has time, he can. This is just short term so we can stop using the forums for an event-turned-guild stuff.

Thanks for doing that sweetie.

#269 Lexy1016

Lexy1016

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:28 AM

It'd be great to trans soon - it's not like the people who aren't 99 yet can't catch us up. It would be lovely for those of us who are 99 to trans together but I know that can be tricky because of time zones. Maybe we could pick a day/time and those who are around can do it together and those who aren't can just trans any time after?

I've noticed the guild is getting quieter and quieter and it would be sad if everyone lost interest... we've all worked hard so far and it's been great fun. I am the same as some of the others - I log on and find no one about so I go and do something else.

Also, if the guild titles could be changed so the 50% tax is taken off ready for when we trans...  :happy:

Zariana

#270 LeeannGoesRawr

LeeannGoesRawr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:12 AM

i really really just want to rebirth x3 this is my first rogue and im getting impatient lol.

-Erza 

#271 rockymom

rockymom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:41 AM

i really really just want to rebirth x3 this is my first rogue and im getting impatient lol.

-Erza 

You're not the only one kiddo, believe me.

#272 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:19 PM

I'm glad Heron was around.

#273 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

I'm glad I was able to help, as little as it was. :/ Don't forget to check out that group. Can you send a request to become a member? If not, whisper me your name, and I'll look you up on FB.

#274 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:48 AM

Why is this thread being bumped up to the top seeing as it's [closed] and all?

#275 rockymom

rockymom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:30 AM

Alicia, the thread isn't closed, just joining for the first round is closed. This is sort of the de facto communication spot until we get everyone on the FB group that was just recently created.

Also on that note, if you see me on, I am also happy to add you to the group.

-maskros

PS We got Bubble's bard another level+ last night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users