8/20 Renewal Maintenance Topic Agrippa Postumus Memorial Maintenance - Page 9 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

8/20 Renewal Maintenance Topic Agrippa Postumus Memorial Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
208 replies to this topic

#201 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:42 PM

That works too... I left that out... I posted that link earlier in this thread though too ;)

Okay there is a new bug/glitch I've noticed since this last patch. When going through a portal you can NOT move your character anymore. You can sit but, NOT move, & you can't change characters either. All you can do is exit to Windows. Please fix this A.S.A.P.

I also woke to another d/c. I haven't been getting any other then the server restarts. Was there something else that happened today? I didn't see any announcement before hand.

The "new" bug/glitch you are talking about has been happening for a while. Tab out then back, solved.

#202 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:36 PM

^forums + servers were down for about an hour around early afternoon. Most likely another ddos attack.

Thanks! I figured it probably was since I haven't had any connection issues for awhile now.

The "new" bug/glitch you are talking about has been happening for a while. Tab out then back, solved.

Weird I've only noticed it for about a couple of weeks. Tabbing is a lot easier though then having to exit  every time ;)

Thanks

#203 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:57 PM

I find it usually happens either when:

1. I first log in

2. I log into a second account

Doesn't always happen, but when it does, I just tab around until I can move(usually from the client to anything then back again).

#204 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:37 PM

I've mainly noticed it in Eden, since that's where two of my chars most of the time, which is really annoying, due to the fact there is nough trouble moving in there. I never know if I'm stuck or it's because of this ;)

#205 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:04 PM

Getting real sick of the disconnecting...

#206 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:20 AM

^ When?

I've had 4 clients running all day, every day now, & have only been disconnected due to the re-starts, & the one DDOS Attack the other day.

Edited by Razzez, 24 August 2014 - 12:20 AM.

#207 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:43 PM

while playing, just randomly during TI, in cities, or during job changes.  Not my internet because my skype calls and such would have ended if it was, and they didn't.

#208 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

Are you still using XP?

I just upgraded to Win7 & it's made a huge difference. I can run 4 clients & have no lag at all on any of them.

Might be your PC also. Different programs work differently. Skype may not d/c while RO for instance can in your case. The response times required between programs are different. It's like when the lights flash off & on, because of a power problem, depending on the lenth of time, the lights typically come back on, but the TV still might not. Hopefully that made sense ;)

Edited by Razzez, 24 August 2014 - 08:08 PM.

#209 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:58 AM

I've always had windows 7.  I've NEVER had this many disconnection issues randomly before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users